[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which DLC do you prefer? I was thinking about purchasing seasons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: sims 3.jpg (50KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
sims 3.jpg
50KB, 460x215px
Which DLC do you prefer? I was thinking about purchasing seasons or pets. I'm wondering which one gives you the most bang for your buck. Since they're $20.
>>
File: strong_indepedant_black_woman.gif (145KB, 465x382px) Image search: [Google]
strong_indepedant_black_woman.gif
145KB, 465x382px
>>385789131
>buying sims 3
>not pirating all 5,000 expansions
>>
>>385789343
I've read pirating fucks up the game. Is it true?
>>
>>385789131
Pets because I love pets irl, Night Life because I live in a city.
>>
>>385789639
kek, read that on EA's site?
>>
>>385789913
nah so it posted in a few threads I thought. I don't know if that was on here though.

>>385789809
Not a bad idea, I live fairly close to Denver. I just wish they weren't so fucking expensive.
>>
>>385789131
I have a good pc, why does sims 3 stutter constantly ? I'm sure I used to play it fine.
>>
>>385789131
>>385789639
No, it doesn't. Just don't install ALL of them because of loading times, bloat and such.

Never install all of the expansions.
Always pirate all the expansions.
Most people generally agree on:
>Seasons
>Generations
>University Life
>Supernatural (depends if you want vampires/werewolves/fairies/wizards and wacky shit to happen or not, it's fun to leave it in).

The others are meh, crappy or buggy.
>Stuff packs are bloat.
>Late Night is half-assed, needs mods to balance it and it's city is a laggy, buggy mess.
>Ambitions is cool if you actually want to play out your jobs rather than have your character disappear into a hole
>World Adventures is OK if you want to do dungeon crawling.
>Island Paradise is a buggy mess.
>Pets is cool but unless you absolutely need animals it's kinda a waste of time. Animal protection services will take away your cat if you don't spend 6 hours a day playing with it.
>>
>>385790271
Install as few expansions, mods and items/clothes/hats as you can.
Save often and restart the game every couple of hours. Sims 3 has a memory leak that EA never fixed so it'll go to shit after a while.
>>
>>385789639
installing the game normally fucks up the game
it really isn't optimized well
>>
>>385790564
I was thinking about generations as well. What are the chances of any of the DLC's going on sale anytime soon?
>>
>>385789131
pirate all the expansions from this and any EA game, fuck them. all these years later and there still no complete editions of sims 2, 3, mass effect series, etc. mass effect 2 and sims 3 has the most abhorrent dlc situation ever. they gave away sims 2 with all the stuff one single time and that was it, even if you actually want to throw money at EA you can't even buy the sims 2 origin thing. fuck them.
>>
I don't mind paying for it really. Is G2A a legit site? They have some of the Sims 3 DLC for cheap
>>
>>385791982
>legit
doesn't fucking matter. At the end of the day you're not giving your money to the publisher and instead giving it to some harmless guy selling off a bunch of keys cheaply, or some fuck who bought them via stolen credit card.

I bought all the expansions I have off of g2a because fuck EA and their retarded prices.
Didn't have a problem.
Here's a fun tip.
If you buy a steam cd key, you can activate it on both steam and origin for some reason.
>>
>>385792194
I don't use Origin, I have it on Steam. And alright, I'm going to get one off of G2A. I just don't want to spend my money and get ripped off.
>>
Oh on G2A it says they're for Origin, will they not work on Steam?
>>
>>385792484
No. Origin keys don't work for Steam, while the reverse works for some reason.
>>
>>385791982

No. Not really.

But fuck EA so go crazy.
>>
File: 1501503788917.gif (2KB, 196x342px) Image search: [Google]
1501503788917.gif
2KB, 196x342px
>>385790564
I don't get why animals in sims 3 are such a fucking hassle. There must be a mod to make it better so you don't need to give it all the attention in the world to keep it.
>>
okay final question everyone.Ambitions, Pets or Generations?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.