[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are we going to do about the toxicity that's killing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: overwatch community.png (2MB, 2136x3413px) Image search: [Google]
overwatch community.png
2MB, 2136x3413px
What are we going to do about the toxicity that's killing the video game industry?
>>
Ban people who complain about toxicity
If you can't handle a few words, you don't deserve to play
>>
Quit being bitch ass niggas and grow a pair.
>>
>>385787536
by killing the people that use the word "toxicity"

the end
>>
>>385787652
...do you realize the irony of this? or are you actually mentally challenged?
>>
>>385787789
How can any of that be ironic in any way
>>
>>385787789
are YOU mentally challenged?
>>
How Can Toxicity In Games Be Real Hahaha Like Nigga Just Hit Mute Like Close Your Ears
>>
File: 316.jpg (134KB, 895x895px) Image search: [Google]
316.jpg
134KB, 895x895px
>>385788202
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING NIGGER
>>
File: 1500672502233.jpg (36KB, 366x334px) Image search: [Google]
1500672502233.jpg
36KB, 366x334px
>>385788354
>triggered liberal SJW snowflake loses it
>>
Jesus Christ where did these massive pussies come from?
>>
>>385789705
White """""males"""""
>>
>>385787536
Personally, I blame Riot Games.
>>
>>385790187
Riot ruined the whole fucking industry.
>>
File: 1359551329150.png (472KB, 684x720px) Image search: [Google]
1359551329150.png
472KB, 684x720px
>>385787652
>don't deserve to live
fixed
>>
>>385787536
Fun fact you can use a Russian character that looks like "e" to type "gg ez" without it filtering.

Try it: gg ez
>>
>>385790850
gg easy
>>
>>385787536
These people aren't complaining because they want a problem fixed. We've reached a point where disinformation is so widespread that we can't even be sure there's a thing or what it is, let alone whether action is warranted by anyone or not. That one twitter feed in the image practically screams 'professional victim'.
>>
The Summoners Code tho amirite?
>>
>>385789705
When dumb people were allowed to mate with dumb people

They don't have the confidence to not care about a random person on the internet that has zero impact on their real life.

Probably some form of mental retardation.
>>
>>385791821
>>385790187
>>385790245
This. Right when Riot came out with their Summoners Code reporting system and acted all high and mighty they fucked everything.

This gave the spineless white knighters a platform to fire back at all the people who shouted at them for being bad at the game they were playing.
>>
>>385789752
Nigger, also no. I'm guessing it's spics, or faggots most likely both.
>>
File: Sgt. Dornan.png (371KB, 803x412px) Image search: [Google]
Sgt. Dornan.png
371KB, 803x412px
>>385790509
Good job anon, your contribution won't be forgotten. Now get back out there, & Russel some jimmies for uncle Sam.
>>
Ive always bated that whiney faggot tassi. This confirms what i thought about him
>>
>>385787673
spbp
>>
File: Kaathe.jpg (138KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
Kaathe.jpg
138KB, 600x848px
>>385791972
Correction: When the West dropped it's Eugenics Policies. It started around a century ago, we're just now seeing the major affects with our current millennials, it wasn't as bad in Gen X. This has however created a positive affect, a considerable portion of Gen Z have adopted Ultra-Nationalist beliefs. We need to continue this push, by promoting games that require thought to be put in, & discouraging people from playing trash like COD.
>>
Toxicity stems from creating a game where teams need to work together to succeed. If one team member is bad, it jeopardizes the entire game through the fault of none of the other teammates. Some people have a rather aggressive reaction to this kind of failure. This is not specific to Overwatch. Every other game with this design, most notably Dota and other ASSFAGGOTS, suffer the same problem. The only solution is radically altering core game mechanics to stop diffusing responsibility among the team. This will never happen because a significant appeal of Overwatch to casual players is the lower skill floor and skill ceiling, and Blizzard knows this.
>>
>>385793067
I finished a game in DOOM the other day with 36 kills, & 4 deaths.....we still lost.
>>
Every multiplayer game ever had "toxic" community, and it wasn't anything to pay attention to untill videogames became the normie thing. I was verbally fucked in every possible holes and called a retard more times than all of these ow faggots combined when I played quake, ut, swjk, wc/sc or even wow. And instead of running to mommy crying for help I got motivated by it to get better at the game.
Now when these greenhouse grown kiddies can't take any sort of responsibility in real life, how can you expect them to do that in videogames that are "just games brah"? They play like shit which results in their team losing, they get blamed for that and instead of learning from that, they play the victim card and shift blame to everybody else. It's fucked up if you think about it.
>>
>>385787536
>play competitive sports in school
>everyone insults you if you make a mistake
>try harder to not make mistakes next time

fucking nerds. i hate them so much. why cant they learn to stop being victims and start having some agency?
>>
>>385794071
It's not the nerds, it's the hipsters.
>>
>>385793350
>game in DOOM
Holy fuck is it still alive? I went for mp achievos when I 100% the singleplayer, couldn't find any game for like 20 minutes and never came back since.
>>
>>385794357
Yeah, they recently had a 32GB update, & gave the DLC away for free. There's a lot of fresh blood, jump back in while the prey is still abundant.
>>
this is what happens when you give out participation awards and grossly mishandle bullying
>>
I don't even understand this, you can press ALT+Z to hide the chat so what's the problem if words bother you?
>>
>>385794472
Pussies want their safe space
>>
>entitled literal children whine in their own corner of the internet, where no one else can see them except for people explicitly trawling their cry-space for ebin screencaps to post on /v/
It's not like Blizzard are going to do anything about it you faggots.
>>
Ya'll need to stick your collective ballsacks into the nearest wood-chipper.
>>
>>385795375
GG ez (whispers in your ear)"bitch"
>>
>>385794468

Exactly. Children are the only ones capable of spotting the weak link in other humans while adults are too busy pretending to be something there not or deceive everyone around them.

Bullying is a important form of natural selection that should be moderated not oppressed.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.