[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the best dating sims? pic related, i really enjoyed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

what's the best dating sims?
pic related, i really enjoyed
also dating sim thread
>>
>Huniepop
>Best dating sims
Anon......
>>
>>385785657
oh no
it's popular and english
therefore it's shit
this is why nobody outside of v respects /v/tards
>>
File: 1470759405959.gif (76KB, 417x417px) Image search: [Google]
1470759405959.gif
76KB, 417x417px
>>385785551
ganguro girl
>>
bloodborne. i imagine that i'm dating my dollfu and bringing her presents ;_;
>>
File: best dad.jpg (340KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
best dad.jpg
340KB, 1920x1080px
DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM DADDY
>>
>>385785742
No because it's barebones in the "dating sim" element
You can't fail a route or alienate a girl through choices or even the Bejeweled part
Also there's no evolution in anything except the Bejeweled
>>
>>385785862
>that gut is literally a sphere

is that a shop, or is the artstyle actually that fucking bad?
>>
>>385785551

can you get girls to take their clothes off for you for real if you play bejeweled games with them?
>>
>>385786627
Y E S
E
S
>>
File: 1500184834166.jpg (66KB, 720x706px) Image search: [Google]
1500184834166.jpg
66KB, 720x706px
>>385785742
No it's shit because it's shit and popularized the cancerous "let's shit out a godawful VN with tits for money"
>>
>>385786720
>huniepop popularized shitty VN with tits
i hate the game, but no, that's been a thing for a long time you autistic hatposter
>>
Did the shitty cam girl game every release or did they cancel it because all the art looked awful?
>>
>>385786935
I should clarify, it popularized in the west once all the E-celebs played through it. IT's always been a thing in japan sure, but it had no real effect on us westerners.
>>
>>385787058
IT released, it was awful and boring with nothing of interest. Just essentially pin up poses for beating it.
>>
Katawa Shoujo
>>
>>385785551
It's shit.

>>385785742
And it is shit because it just follows the standard Newgrounds formula for making a dating sim. Go to area, run into girl, interact to your stamina limit, do the thing which you have unlocked. It was a bit different because it didn't include the pointless stat-grind that Newgrounds Flash games always did, and has the not-Bejewled rather than shitty mouse games, but it was not any better than that. Nothing was particularly well written, and there were no complex interactions or relationships with any of the characters.

It wasn't a "dating sim" as much as a fucking sim, or a "play Bejeweled with an anime girl in her underwear" sim to be more accurate.

>>385786720
>>385786935
It certainly didn't popularize shitty VNs, but it did popularize the idea of putting them on Steam.
>>
>>385785742
It's a shit DATING sim anon, calm your fucking tits.

Unless you think answering the same 5 questions over and over for 1 sex CG is good example of a route in a dating sim. Half the shitty dating sims on newgrounds from back in the day are better "dating sims" than fucking huniepop.

It's a fun puzzle game but the dating aspect is fucking shit
>>
>>385785551
yo are we getting a sequel to this game or what
>>
Oh fuck off back to your weebshit VNs /v/ you anime trash zone, HP is the best.
>>
>>385785910
>can't fail the Bejeweled part
Nigga what? You lose if you run our of moves.
>>
>>385785551
>best dating sims
Nothing has topped Amagami so far. Full English patch maybe next year, use that time to learn Japanese because you know the patch will be shit.
>>
Rance
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.