[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So did the writers just not know how multiverses work or what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: bioshockinfinitecover.jpg (175KB, 609x864px) Image search: [Google]
bioshockinfinitecover.jpg
175KB, 609x864px
So did the writers just not know how multiverses work or what a grandfather paradox is?
>>
>>385782835
Yes.
Ken Levine said and I quote "I like things that make me feel stupid".
So he Wrote the entire setting and rules for Bioshock infinite.
Then proceeded to not follow any of it when he wrote the story.
>>
Vidya writers don't know how to write anything lol
>>
The retarded hacks clearly had no idea how multiverses work in real life.
>>
File: BI.jpg (564KB, 1018x903px) Image search: [Google]
BI.jpg
564KB, 1018x903px
>>
File: 1498940186044.jpg (2MB, 3148x2338px) Image search: [Google]
1498940186044.jpg
2MB, 3148x2338px
>>385783759
>>
>>385782835
Do you? I mean all this shit in>>385783759
>>385784348 makes sense but not the multiverse thing
>>
>>385783060

FPBP. The story is a mess because Ken Levine outright admitted that he didn't know what the fuck he's talking about in Infinite. We could have had a story about the civil war in Columbia, but instead Levine thought it'd be cool if we got Doctor Who but with even worse writing than the shittiest Moffat or Davies episodes.
>>
>>385784348
>having basic fucking weapons is a plus
The fuck?
At best they are Yellow.
>>
File: bioshock_review.png (2MB, 5115x10000px) Image search: [Google]
bioshock_review.png
2MB, 5115x10000px
>>385785213
I don't think that image is a very good it implies that complexity is inherently a good thing. Adding more shit probably would not have fixed Bioshock Infinite's combat. I think chapters 9 and 10 of this review do a better job of explaining why it's bad.
>>
Even years later, some things about the game are so fucking stupid that I can hardly believe it when I say it to myself.

>You never fight Songbird because the other Bookers tried to fight it, but were killed :^)
>>
>>385782835
They had no time to look that shit up when they had to rewrite the fucking script 6 months before release.
>>
File: cut content.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
cut content.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>385785557
>>
I had fun playing this game. I'm gonna replay it soon, should I play System Shock or Bioshock next?
>>
>>385785691
well if you want to keep working forwards in quality from the worst game to the best game it's BS2, BS1, SS2, Prey 2017, SS1
>>
>>385783210
But muh constants and variables
>>
>>385782835
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muJYTeQlvC4

reminder
>>
>>385783210
Take any piece of media that treats of a real world subject in detail that gets fawned and praised by critics. Study the subject for yourself and then take in the media. Your chances of being disappointed in the media and the critics is very high.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.