[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Design an Overwatch hero /v/. But don't include the stats,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 39

Design an Overwatch hero /v/.
But don't include the stats, they'll be nerfed anyway.
>>
Hero: OP
Abilities: Faggotry
>>
File: 5430[1].jpg (44KB, 700x400px)
5430[1].jpg
44KB, 700x400px
This guy as the Talon healer, but replace all instances of 'Zerg' with 'evil biotic experiments'. And I guess the ult would be happy slaps instead of longpush.
>>
File: gahq_barkley.jpg (977KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gahq_barkley.jpg
977KB, 849x1200px
B-Ball themed character
>>
>>
File: 1501297126747.jpg (119KB, 638x878px) Image search: [Google]
1501297126747.jpg
119KB, 638x878px
They can add all the ethnicities they want, but I won't play until they add one.
Think of the fun you could have, all the voice lines.
[quote]Can we speed this up, I'm hosting a bar mitzvah in three hours[/quote]
[quote]Mazel tov[/quote]
[quote]zayn shalom[/quote]

He doesn't [i]need[/i] to be a stereotype of the jewish, just fun to play, and voiced by Wood Allen.

[b]Weapon:[/b] A shotgun with a large spread, does 150 dmg

[b]Abilities:[/b]
[li]coin toss: throw a bag that has a 50/50 chance of being an explosive or just a bunch of coins, explosive does 245, coins do 85. [/li][li]Gut Ashires: raises one hero's crit chance by 34%[/li][b]Ultimate: Fountain of Riches[/b]
____ preforms an AOE that causes gold to erupt from the ground.
If allies are in the area they gain an attack buff and a slight speed buff.
Enemies get a damage debuff and take 25 damage over time
>>385780843
>wanting ANOTHER non-white character

Fuck you. I fucking mean it when I say this.
>>
>>385781036
Why you want white characters so bad?
>>
>>385780843
>another big lip coon character that no one will like except a few "diversity" shills
lol u really want blizzard to lose their cash cow dont you
>>
>>385780972
is this nigger fucking serious
>>
>>385781142
Because the devs are white men.

Because the playerbase is majority white men.

Because I'm a white man.

Where do minorities fit in all this?
>>
>>385781142
bcuz blac peple reee
>>
The irish omnic was good, specially the car-bomb ultimate.
>>
>>385780574
>Name: Bernier
>Nationality: Canadian
>Occupation: lumberjack
>Wears: checkered flannel
>Also wears: huge beard
>Also wears: toque
>Primary weapon: hunting rifle
>Secondary weapon: axe
>Ability 1: he reaches into his fanny pack and tosses out some trail mix which acts as a health item
>Ability 2: he sends out his pet grizzly bear Fluffles to attack the enemy
>Ultimate: he plays popular Canadian music including songs by Avril Lavigne, Celine Dion, Justin Bieber, and Bryan Adams, this attack works like a reverse Lucio by slowing enemies down and draining their health
>Passives: wall climb, and when he dies he leaves behind a maple syrup bomb that roots enemies caught in it
>>
File: 1500258253525.jpg (15KB, 255x255px)
1500258253525.jpg
15KB, 255x255px
>>385780972
get out you newfag redditor fuck
>>
A splatoon type healing hero that creates ink fields that heal, damage, and slow. Probably exactly what Meis father will wind up being

Ult is an AOE sprinkler that heals and shields at twice the rate
>>
>>385780972
None of the characters are racial stereotypes though.
>>
File: 1500615549213.gif (92KB, 113x150px)
1500615549213.gif
92KB, 113x150px
>>385781240
>>385781214
Are these niggas serious? These are Sjw tier arguments
>>
Support that can fly like pharah.
>>
Still waiting for the Omnic with finger guns
>>
>>385781229
You bet your ass I'm serious.
The thread was closed by a bunch of prudes who don't understand the concept of religious diversity.
Some took it as a joke, others as an attack on some shitty religion, but know this, I made this character with passion.

>>385781526
I was trying to clear myself from being a troll. The thread 404'd anyway.
>>
File: 1438821986828.jpg (144KB, 1920x1080px)
1438821986828.jpg
144KB, 1920x1080px
>>385781695
I don't mean the content of your post, I mean all of the [b] and [quote] shit that clearly shows you've never posted on this site before and never bothered to lurk.
>>
File: roboscor.jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px)
roboscor.jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
Omnic Scorpion
>Shoots laser with its tail (Ultimate is a giant laser)
>Can burrow and hide.
>Pincers that have venom
Passives
>Can climb walls, 2x Tacer base movement speed.
>>
>>385781959
I just copypasted my post here.
I forgot about all that shit.
>>
>>385780972
>being this much of a redditor cuck
back to plebbit you newfag mongoloid
>>
File: 1488537599113.jpg (126KB, 750x768px)
1488537599113.jpg
126KB, 750x768px
>>385781976
fuck that, thats way too cool for overwatch. we need something more like a jimmy neutron robot with a sassy african woman voice... hmm ah yes, perfect!
>>
>>385782429
But she's based on an actual African Goddess
>>
>>385782510
wow thats so epi....zzzz
>>
>>385780972
fucking reddit faggot
>>
>>385782595
I think it's pretty cool
>>
>>385780574
big dick rick
he beats people to death with his giant penis
masturbates as a self heal
penetrate ability ignore armor and shields, 50% more damage against female characters
ult is ejaculation
black skin gives him 20% longer reach
>>
>>385782595
>>385782689

It is pretty cool actually. Other anon is just an uncultured swine
>>
>>385782929
>socks with sandals
you fucking wigger
>>
>>385782429
Orisa is Green
Genji is also green
Could Orisa be Genji's mother?
find out next time on gaem theory
>>
>>385780574
Sniper tank. Massive high-health high-armor four-legged walker omnic with deployable barriers. Can damage enemies by walking into them, but other than that its only weapon is a laser sniper gun mounted on the top. Ult overcharges the gun so it does massive damage to all enemies in a straight line.
>>
>>385782929
> Priapus
>>
File: 1484938714465.jpg (441KB, 1280x720px)
1484938714465.jpg
441KB, 1280x720px
>>385783076
sorry the awesome tachikoma got a few "creative design changes" by (((Jeff Kaplan))) to make it diverse and african. no tachikoma for overwatch.
>>
>>385783013
tracers wears crocs and sombra wears whatever the fuck these are so I thought it'd be in line
>>
>>385783236
but they're SEXY.
BDR looks like a grown up Bort that somehow lost more chromosomes as he grew older
>>
>>385780574
>An omnic hating anarchist whose a member of talon that wears a specially designed suite that shoots flames.
>He will be a defense hero whose abilities focus on area denial, zoning and discouraging the enemy team from pushing or grouping closely together (like behind reinhardt shield)
>He will do this by setting fire to the ground (either aoe or a fire line following the players mouse) which will do burn damage over time to anyone in it
>He will also have other abilities such as a smoke screen which blinds the enemy with thick black smoke. This can be used to either cover an attack OR provide cover from snipers and aimed ultimates such as s76 and mecree Q's
>He will also have a CC aoe slow, called tar pit in which he basically throws boiling tar on the ground to slow down enemies and increase his burn damage
>>
Sombra with a knife.
>>
>>385783160
Doomfist was already African
>>
>>385780574
Torb but Texan
>>
>>385783160
>awesome tachikoma
>literally a more bland version of a bastion unit
wew lad. glad you aren't a part of any large videogame company
>>
>>385783236
Every time I talk about these kinds of shoes to people wearing them, they insist it's a level of comfort you won't know until you wear a pair that fits your feet properly.
I don't trust them.
>>
>>385783502
yes orisa is a huge step up from the original tachikoma design. very ebin i totally agree mr schlomo
>>
>ITT: Jeff Kaplan hard at work

>Le Chiffre
Stereotypical James Bond villain. Paymaster of Talon.

>M1: Walther P38 handgun
Will never miss his shots as long as there's LoS but he will say a cheesy one liner before shooting to give opposite players time to hide.
>E: Bludgeon
Bludgeons male heroes testicles. Melee, high damage, stun.
>Q: Execute
Kills all female heroes in range
>>
>>385783347
Fire against robots doesn't seem that effective.
>>
An old scientist with a large liquid tank on his back.
He shoots out goo in drops as his primary that stick to enemies. If -3-4 drops are on the same target they receive extra damage so consistent hits are a key element.

He could hurl a large blob of goo over the ground, leaving a trail that slows enemies and speeds up allies when walked over
The ball itself would have a strong knockback and minor damage and also apply goo drops

Ult would empty his whole container onto a large area having, covering a huge area in slime, people hit by it would all recieve 3 drops.

(I just wanted something that rewards consecutive hits and has some debuffs/buffs)
>>
Better question is why wont any of you faggots get on the goddamn point
>>
File: smug tracer.jpg (2MB, 2966x3637px)
smug tracer.jpg
2MB, 2966x3637px
>>385783709
>implying you could argue otherwise
autism at its finest
>>
>>385783874
I'm a sniper
>>
>>385783960
I could give a fuck in OT
>>
>>385783791
I'd imagine hitting a robot with a flame thrower would be pretty damaging, besides it's a game anyway. Remember how tracers gun seemed to do ver little agaisnt doomfist in the trailer only to have trader shit on him in Game?
>>
>>385783709
But she is
>>
File: 20120613-2107571.jpg (8KB, 191x177px)
20120613-2107571.jpg
8KB, 191x177px
Finnish drunk with a knife.
Never speaks. Only grunts and grumbles
Drinks beer to gain immunity to cold.
>>
>>385784115
Gameplay wise it's whatever, but a character who uses weapons that aren't very effective against the things he hate seems odd to me. Not bad though, glad someone is posting an actual idea.
>>
>>385784282
I too posted an actual idea
>>
>>385780574
>Abilities
Primary attack: Shoots an orb that can bounce off of terrain and off of heroes/turrets/shields/etc. Can only have one orb out at a time.
Secondary attack: Detonates orb, causing it to explode in a small area. The more times it has bounced, the more powerful the explosion.
Melee attack: Tap to bounce the orb away, hold to grab the orb and release to send it flying again.
Q: Creates an identical-looking illusion of himself. Can be remote controlled, or ordered via commands. If it makes contact with the orb, it fires it towards whichever direction it's currently facing.
W: Teleports to orb and causes it to immediately detonate.
R: Emits a flash of light that blinds nearby enemy heroes for a few seconds.

>Appearance
A cute boy.
>>
>>385784396
The only other actual idea I see is goo scientist which is great. I want more characters that are support, but less about healing and more about buffing and debuffing.
>>
>>385784580
I am the guy who posted the goo scientist
>>
i know junkrat fills the "crazy" role, but i want a crazy girl.
even if its just jinx from league of legends with a diffrent color pallette.
actually, jinx would work pretty well as an overwatch character.
all her abilities would translate, shed gel well with the cast, shed be fun to play in first person.
yeah, im just going to say port jinx to overwatch.
>>
>>385780574
Tomahawk-throwing tacticool native american. Former blackwatch member, rival to mccree. Focuses on ambushes, can attach to and jump off of walls
>>
File: great job, pal.png (159KB, 289x289px)
great job, pal.png
159KB, 289x289px
>>385784617
>>
>>385780574
I want an either full poisen based character of a full fire based character that does about as much damage as ana does on average but after being badly poisend will kill enemies off super quick
Char1
Name: Syphon
Weapon: vat rifle- lobs globs of poisonous liquid that slows enemies and deals damage over time
abilities: Q-(Vat chamber) locks targets in a vat of poison. E- Dispenses poison rockets that deal decent damage and poisons over time. Shift- drops Poison cloud grenades that allow you to escape combat and again poison anyone dumb enough to jump into it
I really like poison based characters you see
>>
>>385780574
Serbian engineer\scientist with funny accent. Bitches love funny accents.
Kinda this AOE focused defence hero I've been thinking about when the game just came out.
Weapon - automatic rocket launcher. 20 rockets in a mag, low damage per rocket. Shooting rockets mid-air propells you in the opposite direction slightly.
M1 - launches 4 rockets that fly straight\spiraling (kinda like helix rockets) for a short distance and then spread in random directions.
M2 - Hold to unload the mag by firing all the remaining rockets in rapid succession. Rockets fly in random directions, recoil is close to Hog's ult but in different directions, not only upwards.
E - Summon flying drone that orbits you and fires an inaccurate pulse rifle in triplets fire mode. Cooldown begins when drone is destroyed
E when Drone is active - Drone Suicide - Launches the drone forward, causing it to suicide in a big explosion upon hitting an obstacle. Increases cooldown of summoning drone by a few sec.
Shift - Rocket boost - jumps upwards and slightly in random direction, causing aoe damage in the origin location.
Shift when Drone is active - hold to hang onto the drone with one hand and fly sorta like pharrah but worse. Has stamina bar that depletes with time, upon depleting you fall to the ground. Can use Drone Suicide while flying.
Q - instantly launches a bajillion of rockets in every direction, dealing 50% damage to self and 20% of damage to allies. Rockets fly randomly

Here's a fun high damage burst suicide combo: Summon drone -> Shift on it -> E it into the mass of enemy -> Shift to jump in the air and damage everybody below you -> Q
>>
>>385784282
Actually the same character could work but just with some make belief super acid or something as well
>>
File: Quadrupedal_Titan.png (477KB, 588x588px)
Quadrupedal_Titan.png
477KB, 588x588px
A tank/support hybrid designed to help its team get to the frontlines faster, and then keep them alive once they get there.

Could be another animal omnic or just a guy in a mech suit. Maybe another junker from Australia,it'd be cool to see more of those

His main passive is that any non-tank character can mount him to take advantage of his mobility and use him as a meatshield.

Although now that I read the idea out loud, I can't think of a way to keep that useful while preventing lots of cheese and unfun strategies.
>>
>>385784473
Having only one ball out would be very frustrating and setting up kills nigh impossible when not it a corridor. You'd click once, hope that the ball bounces the path you planned but enemies can just move out of the way or defend with the various defensive techniques.
Considering that you have to trigger the explosion yourself, it can't be that fast because you'd miss all the time and if it's too slow enemies can evade too easily.
It would make a good secondary but as a primary it's way too passive and slow/inconsistent
>>
File: rocketeer.jpg (133KB, 1920x1080px)
rocketeer.jpg
133KB, 1920x1080px
>>385780574
>Rocketeer lookin' dude
>primary weapon is an SMG that resembles a tommy gun
>right click switches his primary weapon between full-auto and burst fire modes
>has a jetpack that functions pretty much exactly like Winston's, except it doesn't damage on impact and the cooldown resets on eliminations
>can throw fire bombs that cover a patch of ground in fire for a while, damaging anyone who walks over it
>can use his firebombs for area denial and offensive firepower, and avoid his own fire by jumping over it with the jetpack
>Ultimate (Dynamic Entry): Sort of a cross between Doomfist and Junkrat's ults, rocketeer guy charges up his jetpack and then rockets forward in whatever direction the player is aiming with limited control. On impact with a player or surface, he deals big AoE damage to every enemy around him.
>>
>>385780574
Male tracer voices by jason griffin, wears a lot of blue
>>
>>385784947
>rockets push you back when in the air
I k ow what you're getting at but I can imagine this being annoying as fuck

>20%damage to team
no.

>>385785009
A junker mech would be cool, with an open diesel engine and shit but I guess D.va's skin makes this impossible to happen

The mounting is an interesting idea, but as you said will probably make him just a troll pick to jump off cliffs
>>
File: slime.jpg (106KB, 850x1133px)
slime.jpg
106KB, 850x1133px
>>385780574
slime girl

Attaches herself to the enemy
shoots goo
>>
>>385780574
This game should pull a sonic forces
THE NEXT HERO IS YOU
>>
A hovering projector that projects an old timey cartoon character on walls.
shes limited to moving on walls, like in a link between worlds.
primary attack: shoots hard light pistol rounds out of a cartoon revolver
secondary attack: smacks the space in front of her with a large hammer
e: leap out of the wall and into the wall opposite
shift: spray a fake spray on the wall that explodes when someone gets near it
ult: grabs an enemy and traps them in the wall for a bit. they can still attack, but they lack her wall jump ability. the projector gets a boost of power and she can run around in 3d for a bit.
>>
>>385783791
Clearly you've never used a Mac
>>
>>385785282
Out of all the shit end ideas that get fling around, this one seriously interests me, mostly of the aesthetic. Also the guy who made the rocketeer died 9 years ago.
>>
>>385785385
>can never be on the point or on the payload
Sounds perfect for a majority of the fanbase.
Also would probably need entire maps redesigned
>>
>>385785504
ult charges fast?
its an idea i got from a dream, if its any excuse.
>>
>>385785353
>being annoying as fuck
On the contrary, it allows you for great mobility and possibly some high skill plays. The idea of the character is this really area denying dude. So this particular passive can be used when you get, say, into a small room full of guys, you jump and M2 with your back facing the exit. You damage everyone and sorta evade at the same time. No?

>damage to team
I think in theory OW will really gain from friendly fire, but I understand idiots will grief with it. So that's why it's only on ultimate and only for a minor part of damage
>>
>>385785504
not him, but theres walls inside the cap points.
also, she could probably be projected onto payloads.
>>
File: fire.jpg (71KB, 615x345px)
fire.jpg
71KB, 615x345px
>>385784841
Char 2
Name: Ignito
Weapon: Incendiary Shotgon
Ablities Q-(X-impact) Drops a gadget that creates a stationary fire tornado, E-(Blazing bombs) throw three firebombs in a horizontal fashion and lights the ground on fire, Shift- (flame sentinal) Brings forth a little walking robot that bursts into flames as it walks near enemy targets as well as set the ground on fire
>>
>>385781214
>Stukov
>black
Leave your room once in a while, anon
>>
>>385785640
effectively evading requires to jump around a lot so you will either be rooted to the ground which makes you an easier target or be pushed back constantly meaning that you can't fight properly when with the back to an edge and you'll probably push yourself away from the objective/payload a lot. Maybe I'm exaggerating but I don't think your main attack that you'll probably be spamming considering you have 20 per mag should do that. Also there's a few abilities that launch you into the air involuntarily like junkrats mine and you'd be busy shooting with the back to your enemy just not to fall down the abyss

I'd love to try it out though, maybe you just need to get used to it.
>>
File: Max.png (2MB, 782x800px)
Max.png
2MB, 782x800px
Since half of the OW cast are just Anarchy Reigns ripoffs, I want them to at least put in a Max.

>Multiple satellite weapons
>Melee blades and relentless lunging strikes
>Very large profile, so the constant aggression is almost defensive, because standing still only makes him a bullet magnet
>History of having been so haunted by constantly massacring villains and monsters that his psyche just naturally turned him into one to validate his constant bloodshed
>>
>>385786158
That's part of the fun isn't it? I really like the idea of a high risk high impact volatile character that is really tricky to play efficiently and with some degree of stability, but who's also able to completely wreck shit up when positioned right.
>>
I introduce a South African or Zimbabwean
And make him a Boer or in the case of Zimbabwe a Rhodesian
Make him exceedingly hostile to Omnics

He can be defense, tank or support, doesn't really matter which desu. I'd probably go with Support.
>>
Assault Hero
Serial killer background buffalo bill style, skulls/bodyparts part of outfit
Low tech no ranged abilities

Basic attack - just slashes with knife/short sword
Garrote - damage over time both him and the target can't do anything, target takes damage.
Masochist - pick a target any damage they do to you will actually heal you some sort of cooldown between targets
Sadist- passive, the more damage you do to 1 target the more damage they will receive, essentially reverse Zarya

Slice throat - does 99% damage to health no matter what to a single target.

Kinda edgy but meh.
>>
>>385786478
>>385785959
The difference between people going with gameplay first and character/back story first.

iirc the overwatch team went with the ganeplay firstband added design and stuff later.
>>
>>385780574
>>
File: 05-620x.jpg (33KB, 620x350px)
05-620x.jpg
33KB, 620x350px
Snarky 'Dook' omnic who's a faster more offensive Bastion with explosives, used to be a miner but he was reprogrammed to be a "B-list action Bot"
Alternatively, an Orc accidentally created in a science experiment, essentially a mix of Overlord Saurfang, Gorgutz 'Ead'unter and maybe with some Bane chem tubes sticking out of his back with a shield-shredding chainaxe
>>
if you could rescue one battleborn character and put them in overwatch, would you, and if so who?
>>
A character consisting of two entities would be fun. Like a hunter with an eagle or bloodhound that would stay very, very close together but still have disjointed hurtboxes and HP.
Some abilities would of course separate them.
>>
>>385787097
>>385786921
>melee heroes
Eh

>>385787164
I don't know any of them
>>
>>385787326
There's only one melee character in the whole game, even fucking doomfist gets a shotgun.
>>
>>385786965
personally I prefer my poison option just because I love poison characters
>>
There's a lot of space left in overwatch. We need a new healer, preferably a tanky one - maybe a big dude with a riot shield and a shotgun, shield bash stun, heals target like zenyatta but are an instant burst with a CD. Could take less damage from the front if he's carrying a shield.

We also need another true frontline tank, once dive falls out of meta it's gonna be all rein all day again and he's SO BORING
>>
>>385787402
That's my point. They dont work well in a game where everyone shoots you from afar.
Especially stuff like
>>385786921
with no mobility options

Rheinhard has tons of HP+armor, a shield, a fast charge attack to get into action and also a ranged attack.
that's why he works as a melee hero in a shooter game
>>
File: Phoebe.jpg (271KB, 800x450px)
Phoebe.jpg
271KB, 800x450px
>>385787164
Only good design in that dumpster fire. I'm tempted to download the F2P so I can play as her for a few minutes, give the game the lowest review imaginable, and uninstall.
>>
>>385787637
also a berserker type i.e. low HP = higher dmg.
There's still many (known) concepts left
>>
>>385780574
A quake character with momentum mechanics. Canadian. Used to be a professional skier, now he uses his disc rifle and speed to fight crime.
>>
File: Maximilien.png (189KB, 350x350px)
Maximilien.png
189KB, 350x350px
This classy mother fucker right here. Talon's fifth roster character with a gambling-theme moveset.

Support

200 health

Primary Fire: Sleight of Hand. Deals metal razor-edged playing cards with a flick of his thumb as hitscan. 32 cards, 1.5 second reload where he shuffles a new deck.

Secondary Fire: Poker Chip. Tosses an explosive chip that sticks onto any surface or enemy and explodes a second later.

Ability 1: Tetrahedrons. Scatters needle-pointed 4-sided dice in an area that damage and slow anyone moving through it.

Ability 2: Lottery Ticket. Give an ally a ticket that bestows a random buff for a few seconds: damage reduction, damage increase, healing, regenerating shield/armor, faster firing and reload speed, ult charge boost, etc

Ultimate: Roulette Wheel. Places a roulette wheel that spins and launches metal balls at high speed which bounce once off of walls and objects and floors, random directions when launched.
>>
File: Snazzgun.png (164KB, 339x232px)
Snazzgun.png
164KB, 339x232px
>>385787164
I always liked MONTANA, he's just a fuckheug Pual Bunyun looking fucker with a giant minigun that could shoot billiard balls
>>385787326
Orc could be like Bastion, have 2 modes (choppy, shooty) and his gun is an inaccurate bullet hose
>>
>>385787637
>tanky healer
I like this, they've yet to include a parallel to
WoW's Paladin
Something like that mixed with a Spess Mehreen apothecary could maybe work
>>
>>385787164
orendi.
call me a pleb but crazy randum psycho girls are the best.
>>
File: gengu.jpg (13KB, 233x255px)
gengu.jpg
13KB, 233x255px
>>385783026
>I need healing
>>
A support or defense unit that has an ability that increases the fire rate of him and all allies near him, and an ult that's kind of like orisa's but gives infinite ammo for the duration. Has a hitscan pump action shotgun with high damage and accuracy but is slow to fire and only holds 4 or 5 shots before needing to reload shells one at a time. He'd be voiced by terry crews and would be kind of crazy and yell a lot as he rallies his teammates to hose people with bullets. His passive refills his ammo on a kill and maybe his other ability could place a solid barricade that lasts a certain amount of time and isn't a normal energy shield that can just be passed through.
>>
I'm thinking of a healer that can disable a person's gun in a similar way that Sombra hacks other characters. The disabled hero can still use their abilities, but they are unable to fire their gun/melee for a few seconds. I feel like this would work well for a healer and give them a survival tactic similar to Ana.
>>385787637
I was thinking this too. There's already 2 healers that can sub as DPS, we need one that can do tank as well.
>>
File: Needs_more_dakka.jpg (429KB, 784x477px) Image search: [Google]
Needs_more_dakka.jpg
429KB, 784x477px
>>385789136
>DAKKA HERO
I like it! Give him a machine gun or gatling and I'm in
>>
>Name: Calamity
>defensive support character
>former member of the Deadlock gang like McCree
>has kind of a trucker/mechanic look also Mei-tier thiccness

Armed with a nail gun that works like the TF2 medic's needlegun
>Ability 1: Health Dispenser
Calamity can build a health dispenser that heals nearby teammates. Pretty straightforward.
>Ability 2: Shock Grenade
A grenade that injures enemies and reduces their move speed. Maybe also buffs move speed for teammates.
>Ultimate: Lockdown
Cannot be activated unless Calamity has an active dispenser. Upon activation, Calamity instantly teleports to her dispenser, which temporarily gains increased health and a protective barrier around it that's either invincible or just really durable.
>>
Add Doomguy.
Super shotgun.
Passive is 55mph movespeed.
Strafing is faster.
E is execution if they are lower than 25% hp.
Shift is switch to Handgun
Ult is Beserk mode
>>
>>385789136
As a fun little extra, maybe his ult would make teammates who don't stop shooting for a few seconds start yelling/ say a special voice line as they keep firing along with him since mercy and Ana boosts give unique voicelines.
>>
>>385789136
>Voiced by Terry Crews
>Ammo/fire rate based abilities and crazy
Finally an idea that isn't shit
>>
File: team retard.png (80KB, 211x244px)
team retard.png
80KB, 211x244px
>>385782429
> sassy african woman voice

She has the voice of a generic, informative service robot, you fucking mong. I You'd know that if you heard a single line of her voice acting.

I bet you're just a /pol/tard who came over here to screech because you heard this game has niggers in it.
>>
>qt pie based off the soldiers that ran supplies to the trenches
>abilities involve throwing different ammo packs to team mates to buff their attacks in different ways for a certain amount of shots
>armor piercing ignores the added resistance of armor, barrier piercing to ignore shields, etc.
Don't know about ultimate, maybe everyone can shoot through walls?
>>
File: 1501133563169.jpg (456KB, 1521x1374px)
1501133563169.jpg
456KB, 1521x1374px
>>385783372
If only, but they said would never make this because it would be an unfair gameplay and people would feel cheated on, that's also why she have 1~ sec of inaction when she come out of stealth.
But they are ok with the other unfair/unfun shit in game.
>>
>>385787993
I like this idea but you've fallen into the trap of making an offence hero, giving them a heal/buff and calling them a support. Here's how i would do it:

support

200 health

Primary Fire: Exact same as how you said it. Med to low damage.

Secondary Fire: none

E ability: Again like you said but with only 4 possible buffs (+damage, +speed, 75 shields or 50% of damage done returns as health) and a joker card which gives no buffs and plays a boo-like giggle. Each buff is represented buy an ace of different suits on yours and the card holders hud. The buff only lasts 15 seconds and the ability to give it to someone has a cooldown of 12 secs allowing you to always have it up but you cant just spam it on someone to get a certain buff. Buff is also removed if you die.

Shift ability: I'm at a loss here either a short distance movement ability or a small heal of some sort.

Ult: Jack of All Trades. Resets the buffs duration and gives the card holder smaller versions of all 4 effects. Can't be used when a card is not active
>>
>>385792030
>maybe everyone can shoot through walls?
That sounds pretty broken, especially if you combined it with Soldier 76's ult.
I'd give her some kind of air strike ability, like maybe she throws a flare and wherever it lands gets hit by a big orbital laser strike after a few seconds.
>>
>omnic defense hero, specialises in damage over time effects
>left click sprays oil, right click sprays fire that can ignite oiled enemies or ignite oil slicks on the ground for a few seconds
>oil slicks on the ground can cause enemies to slide around when trying to move
>E ability is Sticky Tar which shoots out a blob of tar that slows enemies walking through it, can also be ignited to create a flame wall that burns for 12 seconds
>Lshift is a Slide ability that lets you move around quickly if you slide into your oil slicks first
>Ultimate is shooting oil out in all directions and igniting anyone who gets sprayed for massive damage

Either way, we need more omnic heroes
>>
>>385781547
>please the people who pay you
>cop up to who you are
>sjw-tier arguments
>>
>>385780574
Nothing makes me angrier than snipers, so I would make a hero that's like some kind of Mongolian or Native American who sends his attack hawk to fuck people up and it adds spread to their aim. Obviously counter by using characters that don't care about that, like Winston, Dva, Pharah, etc.

I just want to make playing a sniper so shitty and unhappy an experience they have to switch off.
>>
>Chad

White
Blonde
Blue eyes
Aesthetic
Fucks all female characters
Makes male characters feel pathetic
Passives:
Turns dykes straight
>>
File: please leave.jpg (41KB, 396x382px)
please leave.jpg
41KB, 396x382px
>>385782105
>discussing on sites outside of 4chin
>>
>omnic mafioso who hates humans
>tommy gun that has a high firerate but short range
>his e throws a bribe to his teammates that will give them a random buff depending on the situation
>shift is a molotov that he throws that can keep people off points or stop people from chasing him
>his ult is he pulls out another tommy gun and gains 50% damage increase and a 50% damage reduction
feel free to toy around
but I just want an ominic character that hates humans
>>
>>385793087
Evil omnic is basically guaranteed, they didn't spend all that time developing one in the new comic just to forget about it
>>
>>385782929
BLUE BOARD
>>
An old painter that shoots ink from a minigun, he can shoot it on the floor and it will give his teammates a speed boost when they walk on top of it, a alt fire that slows down enemies, a passive that makes him stick to walls , his ultimate just hinders the enemies vision he shoots ink on his eyes and they can't see,also he makes more damages to enemies he has previously hit kinda like symmetra
>>
>>385793148
but will he hate humans?
>>
>>385793479
>pissed about being cucked out of playing poker
You know it
>>
>>385793154
I'm almost certainly b&
let me have this
>>
>>385793410
Oh better yet ,remove the extra damage to enemies instead add that if he hits a barrier or something the barrier gets stained so enemies can't see tru it but your team can
>>
>>385793506
he better have a meatbag voiceline or im gonna be dissapointed
>>
Some sort of AI who is only visible by the projection of their assumed form via hologram projected by a small floating device. The device is impervious to most bullets but susceptible to electric damage.

Can lock onto enemies and control portions of them for a brief period of time.

Ult allows them to take control of a hero and use their ult against their own team.

Beyond that idk.
>>
>>385781620
I want the six gun killer desu. Give him a big cloak to cover his arms and have a different gun pop out every time he fires. Can only reload 2 guns at once, need to micro manage ammo

M1: Rotate through revolvers, lever rifle and shotgun, all with different damage/range/falloff but same high fire rate

M2: Fire every gun at once, delay before firing and cooldown equal to 4 normal shots

Shift: Secret 7th gun, kick forwards and fire with boot gun, dealing 50 damage and knocking enemies/yourself back

E:Toss Dynamite stick, hit in mid air to detonate before fuse ends, deals 125 damage with falloff

Ultimate: Entire server enters bullet time, all except 6gun have aim speed reduced, Arms all flip up in a circle around chest, spin like a helicopter, fire as fast as you can click, think
lewis gun

200 Health, 50 armor

Passive: Makes fun of mccree all the time
>>
robocop cyborg guy
>armed with a machine gun
>his first ability is called "Defensive Pulse", and it's basically a mini version of Lucio's ult: it gives a temporary shield to him and any nearby allies, and regenerates their health for as long as the barrier is active
>Second ability is a smoke grenade to blind enemies, paired with a passive ability that allows robocop and his team to see any enemies within a short distance of him through smoke/walls
>Ultimate is called Overdrive. Temporarily grants him infinite ammo, an increased rate of fire, and prevents him from dying even if his health is reduced to zero. If the ult ends while he's at zero health, he self-destructs.
>>
File: Viktor.jpg (124KB, 941x563px)
Viktor.jpg
124KB, 941x563px
The man behind omnic revolution.
The fact that he is russian also adds to character and story. He can comeback and unite talon and overwatch against himself or something like that.
>>
>>385780574
A sentient swarm of self-replicating healing nanites that have developed a hivemind and choose to appear in a human form. Body weight visibly fluctuates depending on HP, from being fairly chubby/thicc or whatever those people call it at full HP to extremely thin at low health. Also effects hitboxes, so a high HP one is an easier target then a low HP one.

Primary attack - Fires a needle of nanites that deal low damage, has low velocity, and has a low rate of fire, but unlimited clip size. Every shot that hits an enemy will return and restore a small amount of your own health.
Secondary attack - a shotgun blast of needles in an arc in front of you. Much more powerful but costs health. Any needles that hit the map instead of a character will stick there for a short while and damage characters that contact them.
W - The nanites break apart into a cloud. While in this mode you take more damage from all sources, but are less visible and move faster. Lasts 5 seconds or until you end it by pressing W again. If an ally is inside the swarm when the ability ends, you will reform as armour around them, giving them a shield equal to your health and healing them at a fairly slow rate. While in armour mode, you are attached to the target character and move with them. Any damage their shield takes, you also take, and you slowly lose health while armouring them.
E - Shoots spikes out from your body in an AOE burst around you, healing a flat amount for every enemy hit by it. Can be used in armour mode.
Ult - Shed half your HP to create a cloud of nanites. The more health you sacrifice, the bigger the AoE of the cloud. All allies inside the cloud will get constant healing, including you. The cloud damages enemies inside it, and the damage it does is given to the allies within it as shields.
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.