[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do other racing games even exist anymore? What do they even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (13KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 284x177px
Why do other racing games even exist anymore? What do they even offer that Mario kart doesnt? I literally see no perks.

>Grand prix cups are infinitely replayable and different speeds add different challenges
>Use of interesting items that can change the tide of a race
>Simple, easy to get in, everyone loves it.
>A slew of memorable and colorful characters everyone knows
>Customizable cars with varrying weight, speed, and other stats
>A great multiplayer scene thats fun and easy to get into even for beginners
>No paid online.

MEANWHILE

>Other racers are bland and boring cars with nothing interesting
>Instead of being unique vehicles like a helicopter, a baby carriage or a jet, you get bland boring same-age cars with slightly different paint jobs
>Advertises on marketing with "CHECK OUT THIS FAMILIAT TOYOTA" instead of focusing on the game, the thing that actually matter
>Sports stars nobody gives two shits about
>Gameplay is literally just rounding laps around a track, no powerups, no abilities, no anything. Whoopie!
>Only thing it prides itself on is being utra high definition realistic when you can just do the same thing sitting in your own damn car.
>Have to pay $10 a month just to race other people
>>
Because i don’t have a nice car irl and I want to race a nice one behind a plastic wheel on a 4k display.
>>
>>385774896
Then your no better than the people who push VR. /games are meant to be fun and combatative, why is sitting behind the wheel of your not-car suddenly a good thing? If you want a good car just go buy one.
>>
File: 1501283098399.png (263KB, 540x309px) Image search: [Google]
1501283098399.png
263KB, 540x309px
Who are you arguing with?
>>
Autism the thread.
>>
>>385774896
How pathetic do you have to be to self insert as a fucking car?
>>
Because Mario Kart isn't competitive at all. It's a bunch of random bullshit and skill will only give you a very slightly better chance of actually winning.
>>
File: Bait.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Bait.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>Mario Kart is a real racing game
>>
File: 1452470133170.jpg (60KB, 564x478px) Image search: [Google]
1452470133170.jpg
60KB, 564x478px
>No real Scotsman fallacy
>Accusing someone else of posting bait
Not getting a (you) from me buddy.
>>
>>385777287

It's easily the most fun and most challenging online racing game I've played in my lifetime.
>>
Diddy Kong Racing had an Adventure Mode which incorporated both single races a challenge mode, a standard GP and the battle mode into one campaign.

And it was damn good too.
>>
>>385778605
>most challenging
top kek
>>
>>385778605
>and most challenging online racing game I've played in my lifetime.
this is embarrassing
>>
>>385780127
>>385780191

Name a harder online racing game.
>>
>>385782395
any forza. basically, since i actually name a "racing game" i win
>>
>>385784142

>muh realistic driving games!

BORING

Play a real video game.
>>
I love Mario Kart but it's literally an entirely different genre than most racing games you fucking dunce
>>
>>385784803
Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed
>>
>>385785056

yawwwwwn
>>
>>385785180
Not that anon, this is my first post in this thread, but you're a fucking faggot and I hope I'm the one stepping on the gas pedal for the sake of pumping in the gas while you're in the gas chamber.
>>
>oh no I'm so far behind anon
>wait what's this xD
>*gets multiple stars in a row*
>*anon gets multiple blue shells in a row*
>lololololololololololololololololololol
>*overtake anon and finish first despite behind behind for 90% of the game*
>hee hee YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrls can play games too, baka anon!
>>
File: 1454874465823.png (227KB, 484x458px) Image search: [Google]
1454874465823.png
227KB, 484x458px
>lose race because you're bad
>"i-it's the items fault"
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.