[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just started this game, and I'm expecting the writing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

So I just started this game, and I'm expecting the writing to dip quickly. What'd you think of the game, /v/?

Dragon Age thread, I guess
>>
>>385770063

It was okay but I had the use cheats to sift through some of the bullshit padding. Origins is the still the best DA game.
>>
>>385770063
single player mmo, so not that heavy on the story and large amounts of bear ass hunting in massive empty world.
>>
File: dastrip.jpg (2MB, 4000x711px) Image search: [Google]
dastrip.jpg
2MB, 4000x711px
>>385770063
It's a solid 7/10 if you have the dlc. There's plenty to like, an almost equal amount of dumb shit, and LOTS of padding. I didn't like it anywhere near as much as Origins and Awakenings but I also didn't feel punched in the dick like I did with DA2.
>>
File: 1457552624549.jpg (32KB, 394x382px) Image search: [Google]
1457552624549.jpg
32KB, 394x382px
All DLCs taken into consideration:

>DA:O
9/10
>DA2
6/10
>DA:I
8/10
>>
>>385770063

I almost want to play this game because I read it gives your own big ass castle to sit in and condem ye old fags to die
>>
>>385770063
Fucking terrible PC controls and couldn't get past a few hours. Completely regret buying it. And I'm a huge CRPG fan and even loved DAO.
>>
>>385771673
Passing judgment was one of my favorite parts of the game. I wish there was more of it.
>>
It's not fun
>>
>>385770063
>What'd you think of the game, /v/?
I think I still need to set aside time to beat it.
It's alright. The maps can vary in quality but generally look decent, said maps are filled with usual open world game bloat BS. The main quest never really griped me but I keep stopping at a point that I'm not sure is a split or not; winter palace and go into the fade. The party members tend to be absolutely fucking worthless in most fights, more so when fighting something slightly challenging/a level or two above you like a dragon. The gear system is kinda shit and crafted gear seems to be the best. Companions are what they are, you'll like them or hate them, it's a BioWare game. Oh and holding a button to do generic attack while waiting on CD is pretty fucking shit.
>>
It's okay. Mostly disappointing dialogue options for the Inquisitor compared to Hawke and the Warden and the game felt like less of a Dragon Age game than II. Removing the auto attack only for you to have to hold down a button for the auto attack seemed like a weird decision. DLC was better and the challenges you could activate with Trespasser were a neat idea.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.