[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assassins Creed Unity was the ultimate Assassins Creed game held

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 5461564645464511.jpg (298KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
5461564645464511.jpg
298KB, 1280x720px
Assassins Creed Unity was the ultimate Assassins Creed game held back by bad writing and game breaking bugs.
>>
I agree
>>
I liked it too. Recently reinstalled it on my Xbox. The co-op was cool the stealth was good. Alternate attacked approaches to assassinations was good. Fuck Pirate shit in AssCreed.
>>
>>385763867
Yes and because of those game breaking bugs people think Unity is shit while I fear Assassins Creed is regressing syndicate was bad with nothing redeemable about it
>>
File: 546145456154511.jpg (701KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
546145456154511.jpg
701KB, 1920x1080px
>>385763867

>Arno is a bad main assassin

and people honestly think the Fyre twins are better? When Arno was not jacking off about Elise he was a fine character
>>
>>385763867
I liked the way it tried to come back to the very first AssCreed game feeling, but the gameplay was just too clunky and felt unfinished.

In a way I think I prefered Syndicate because it was more straightforward, simpler and fun. Also Evie was great
>>
>>385763867
Indeed. I wish they'd redo the game but where you can choose you camp and be able to aid the royalists.
>>
>>385763867
Agree. It's a good example of wasted potential.
>>
>>385764509
>Also Evie was great
Evie was only great when Jacob was on screen also. Evie alone sucked balls

i lol'd at Ubisoft giving the middle-finger to all the SJWtards who were butthurt about no female MC in Untiy when in the last mission where Evie as a woman had to wear some big ass skirt and she is completely useless for the main part of the mission because of that, meanwhile Jacob does complete fine
>>
>>385765021

Assassins were on King Louis side. I know the revolution part is bare as fuck but the assassins being the hypocrites they are preferred royalty while the Templars fueled the fire of the revolution. This was because the assassins were the ones who got the French to turn on the Templars during that purge and was one of the few times Assassins did a purge of their own.

I always wanted Arno to confront Shay
>>
>>385765243

Jacob is another case of bad writing though unlike other assassins he was born into the creed and hated it. I really wish they expanded on this more than just his daddy issues becasue of it.
>>
no assassins creed game ever had good writing they were enjoyable games that relied too much on the same formula.
>>
File: 5646541561564545451.jpg (2MB, 4396x1848px) Image search: [Google]
5646541561564545451.jpg
2MB, 4396x1848px
>Origins actually looks worse than Unity
>>
>>385763867

imo Origins story should have been more like the cover and cinematic trailer about a bro team of assassins doing assassin shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzCEdSKMkdU
>>
>>385765630
pretty sure it will look worse than Syndicate too close-up
>>
>>385765791
>The other 3 assassins were just Arno with different levels of facial hair
>>
>>385763867
>Ubisoft still refuses to use Snowdrop engine
WHY THE FUCK
but of course that fuckingSouth Park game uses it where its completely unnecessary
>>
When is fucking Origins Cinematic trailer coming?
>>
>>385767048
>tfw the only thing i was excited for E3 was because of a new AssCreed and SWTOR CG Cinematic
>didnt get any of those
>>
>>385767048

>hate syndicates trailer since Jacob shows his face and speaks
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.