[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the consensus /v/ ? Bought it last week and I had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Transformers-Devastation.jpg (177KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Transformers-Devastation.jpg
177KB, 1280x720px
What's the consensus /v/ ?

Bought it last week and I had a blast, too bad the game is this short and the areas all look the same, but with a bigger budget, this game would have been a masterpiece.

Pro(ptimus Prime)
>Fun gameplay even if it's simple
>thos over the top Vehicules attacks
>Looks good
>That bridge segment against Blitzwing
>Feels good to switch between robot to car, and to drive and shoot at the same time some seeker ennemies
>That Menasor + Devastator battle
>Megatron

(Decepti)Con
>No decepticon campaign
>Fucking short
>Cheap areas
>Grimlock was annoying to play as... I know he's supposed to be slow but I had a hard time with him. Not played a lot with him.
>Post credit sequence that leads to nothing.

I want a sequel that will improve the formula, I want more of this.
>>
I wish they could make a good dinobot game already
>>
>>385762625
I thought it was great how the Platinum guys were outright making fun of the Michael Bay movies when they were doing promotion for it.

Though I'm sure the Activision overlords weren't entirely amused.
>>
Activision shut down the office in charge of license games, so sequel never ever.
>>385762625
>>Grimlock was annoying to play as... I know he's supposed to be slow but I had a hard time with him. Not played a lot with him.
He's the funnest character for the challenge mode. Shits out damage and grapples for days.
>>
>>385762625
>Grimlock was annoying to play as... I know he's supposed to be slow but I had a hard time with him. Not played a lot with him.
I liked using him. He's fun and pretty much the closest thing to a grapper once you get the hang of him.
>>
>>385762754
Fall of Cybertron has some segments where you play as Grimlock and it's a pretty fantastic game. Damn shame the studio doesn't exist anymore.
>>
OP here, I have War for Cybertron too and it was alright. How Is Fall of Cybertron ? Should I get the PS4 remaster or should I go for a used ps3 copy ?
>>
>>385762625
You forgot to add in the pros was they brought in the VA cast from the G1 Transformers series such as Peter Cullen, Michael Bell, and others.
>>
>>385763402
Yeah totally forgot about that, It's great.

And that soundtrack...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9v41R2jr9E
>>
Grimlock a best
>>
i want a gi joe game form platinum.
>>385763306
remaster
>>
>>385763572
The OST was actually co-composed by Vince DiCola, who did the original soundtrack for the '86 movie and was a session keyboardist on a bazillion '80s metal and AOR albums back in the day.
>>
>>385763572
dabess
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k44o6z9fSD0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4wE-Jgzh0A
>>
>>385762625
grimlock is my favorite character in it, probably my favorite character in a cuhrayzee game ever. Just wish tmnt was more like this then what we got as I love tmnt more then transformers
>>
File: shinkawa_godzilla.0.0.jpg (136KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
shinkawa_godzilla.0.0.jpg
136KB, 1600x900px
>>385762625
>music on point
>visuals identical to the source material.
>Excellent gameplay.
>memorable boss fights.

To bad is short as fuck but I enjoyed a lot 9/10
>>
>>385763306
Fall of cybertron is a better game overall. They're both great though. If you subtract the online modes the campaigns together make one really nice and fleshed out story.
>>
>>385765896
>visuals identical to the source material.
technically they use the idw designs since they could not use bumblebees original vehicle or megatrons
>>
>>385765114
I had no idea, I just rewatched the movie, and listened to a few songs. The youtube description of one of them had some details about Vince DiCola and his involvement in the movie. He didn't know much about Transformers at first but now the franchise has a special place in his heart because he has great times in cons, meeting fans and all. Seems like a great guy.
>>
>>385765114
really? i thought he only did the vocal theme.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD6j-AoEZjs

Hypest shit ever, it feels great that I'm not the only one who liked this game.
>>
>>385766829
It's PG's best underrated game.
>>
>>385766829
Devastation was great. And PG's fluke when it came to making licensed games based off of Cartoons.

Shame they can't do a follow up to it now.
>>
>>385766521
That's Stan Bush.
>>
>>385766829
its very popular the only reason it did not get a sequel was because hasbro felt it did not sell enough, we really should show a demand for it somehow though
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.