[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we will never get a sci-fi rpg where you can just fuck around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: spaceout.jpg (333KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
spaceout.jpg
333KB, 1920x1080px
>we will never get a sci-fi rpg where you can just fuck around on your own ship, bounty hunting and fucking qt aliens
Why do devs hate money? They already killed Star Wars 1313 and Mass Effect.
>>
Star citizen fagget lurk more
>>
>>385762335
I think he meant real games that aren't scams
>>
Instead of a space sci-fi epic we have to have MORE sword n board MORE dragons n spells and MORE generic dude humans dwarves elves hahahaha BUT WAIT THERE'S A TWIST ON OURS

Just end this medieval fantasy bullshit and leave it in the grave where it belongs.
>>
>>385762335
we should establish a /scam/ board for things like star citizen
>>
would die for an FTL MMO
>>
>>385761029
So I'm not the only one who likes easy-listening trash while studying etc. I remember the stream with that gif having the best non-intrusive music
>>
all i've ever wanted from Mass Effect was just to be some random dude with his own ship getting your own crew and going on your own missions

instead the chosen one strikes again
>>
>>385762891
Best channels going. I love having a cone, putting it on and just studying
>>
>>385762732
Scams are supposed to be profitable for the scammer. Star Citizen is not a scam, the company is simply retarded. If you were attempting to scam someone you wouldn't sit on 400+ employee wages for years on end.
>>
>>385763153
but what if it was the game itself that was scamming the devs AND it's players?
>>
>>385763313
Yeah we'll just go with that.
>>
>>385762992
Studying is nice sometimes. Personally I'd save any kind of rewards 'til after I'm done, but that's personal preference I guess. Whatever works.
>>
>Outlaw Star game never
>>
>>385762480
>>385762732
way to join in the SC is a scam bandwagon fucktards
>>
>co-op post apocalyptic medievel zombie rpg

i will slay the market

i even have the sequel planned

>oriental themed space opera RTS

invest now and get a blimp dlc and golden guns
>>
>>385764809
>zombies
You don't have my money. Elaborate on the second idea though.
>>
>>385764946
if you understood game development

i need to panda the masses to get the money to create what i want to make

its far easier to make something that AAA companies told consumers then want than have me convince them they want/need it

reverse marketing
>>
>>385763153
>selling multiple copies of a 10k+ 3d model for a non-existent game
>not profitable
>>
>>385763534
but it is
>>
>>385766089
>panda the masses
>>
>>385761029
because its fucking boring. that shit is literally the reason you have the phrase 'it sounds good on paper'
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (101KB, 1327x724px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
101KB, 1327x724px
>>385761029
Star Citizen, minus qt. aliens. The aliens in SC aren't particularly attractive by human standards.
>>
>>385766089
Are you literally retarded? You said you had an idea, you peaked my interest, I asked you to tell me something about it. You won't worry about me stealing it you pleb, I'm not into vidya development. Fuck development, I don't have to understand anything about that unless your game is based on using some obscure technique. Just tell me the premise.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.