[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Group of online friends i've been around for over 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: qa93hPh.jpg (637KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
qa93hPh.jpg
637KB, 1600x1064px
>Group of online friends i've been around for over 5 years
>All they do is play PUBG,League,Modern Blizz or Early Access meme games
>Attempt to get them to expand out but nothing sticks with them
What do I do?
>>
>>385759543
What's a vidya with this aesthetic that isn't Sleeping Dogs?
>>
>nothing sticks with them
>What do I do?
you accept their fate cannot be changed

people that play that stuff will only play that stuff, you will not be able to get them interested in other things
and that's okay
give up
>>
>>385759639
Shadowrun: Hong Kong, Deus Ex HR in the Hong Kong level
>>
>>385759789
I just don't get the whole being content with mediocre skinner box tier gameplay and paying for the beta of games.
>>
>>385760042
you don't have to get it
it's probably better if you don't get it

don't worry about it, they only like one game at a time, and they want it to be derivative of everything else
that's all that it is
>>
>>385759543
Oh they will expand
when the hottest new popular game comes out
>>
You can try not being a contrarian.
>>
>>385760626
>Paying for early access meme games
>Modern Blizz skinner box formula
Seems like an easy way to lose passion for gaming.
>>
>>385760042
Because they're trying to fit in to the "gamer" crowd, rather than just playing what they enjoy.

Let me guess, they often talk about streamers they watch that just so happen to be playing the same games?
>>
>>385760739
they don't have passion for gaming
they're doing it to be trendy

those games have outlets to show off how trendy you are to other players
>>
>>385760768
Pretty much they drop money into streamers. They all also dropped money into a kickstarter for an indie MMO one of them going over $500
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.