[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No ones talking about The Long Dark full release tomorro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: its happening.jpg (94KB, 798x658px) Image search: [Google]
its happening.jpg
94KB, 798x658px
>No ones talking about The Long Dark full release tomorrow
>No ones talking about The Long Dark short film released today
>No ones talking about the announcement of The Long Dark getting a film
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZNbUITN-mA&t
>>
>>385753620
isn't that one of those early access, survival, crafting, meme games?
>>
>>385753719
Yeah, but its actually decent at what it does.
>>
>>385753620

I actually managed to get a refund on the game, thank fuck.

Last time I buy something codeveloped by the Canadian Wildlife Trust or whatever.
>>
I got this so many years ago and they finally made a game? Cool
>>
>>385754082

No it isn't. You've got a 40% chance to start a fire, so you spend half the time in game doing that, and the other half picking up sticks and food until you die, because that's all there is. And taking ten steps outside gives you hypothermia. You can call it realistic, but you can't call it fun.
>>
>>385755678

Does it have a story mode now?
>>
No one cares about this at all whatsoever.
>>
>>385755792

Maybe it got in the last two weeks or so, I dunno. I refunded just after the steam sale.
>>
>>385755792
Story mode comes out tomorrow for free on PS4, XBox, and PC
>>
I remember it being pretty boring. I found a nice cabin by a lake and spent 90% of my game time just pulling out an endless wave of fish while boiling snow into water. Then I'd just walk out until I found a gun and the highlight of my day was shooting a wolf.
>>
>>385756506

Boring AND pointless because you can't do that for more than a few days without dying anyway
>>
>>385756958
I got up to just over 100 days before I decided to start a new game.
>>
>>385757529

And i'm sure it was a lot of fun doing the same two things over and over.
>>
>>385754082
But what does it do? I only ever saw footage (although that was some time ago), where you can walk around, kill some things and well not much else.
>>
>>385753620
Nice, this means I can get a refund even though I have more than 4 hours right? The game is so fucking tedious
>>
>>385758280
Sandbox is just for survival only, just to see how long you can survive and thats it. It actually got renamed to Survivor Mode recently.

Story mode comes out for free tomorrow and that will actually give more goals to the game than it has with some of the optional badges to collect from doing missions.
>>
>>385753620
it was pretty boring
i got it 3 years ago and it got some content but shits still pretty bare
at least it runs good, i remember that shit getting like 20 frames outside and 1000+ indoors
>>
>>385755678
Stop using shit tools. Cedar wood and wooden matches is like 75% chance + you level up your fire starter ability over time.
>>
>>385759993
This
Books and wooden are best for starting
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.