[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What video games would Sheldon Cooper™ from the hit CBS sitcom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: sheldon1.jpg (90KB, 999x640px) Image search: [Google]
sheldon1.jpg
90KB, 999x640px
What video games would Sheldon Cooper™ from the hit CBS sitcom "The Big Bang Theory™" play?
>>
Everyone once and a while I find it kinda funny
>>
What's his catchphrase again?
>>
>>385750384
Blow it out of your ass
>>
>>385750384
mazionga
>>
File: 1501502811568.png (165KB, 700x683px) Image search: [Google]
1501502811568.png
165KB, 700x683px
>>385750384
Rttpoymdt
>>
>>385750384
Woah
>>
>>385750384
PROJECT64
>>
>>385750384
multiculturalism is code word for white genocide
>>
>>385750384
Zanzibar Land
>>
Super Mario.

>audience laughs

On a poorly coded N64 emulator.

>audience guffaws loudly, tears falling from their eyes as they give a standing ovation
>>
>>385750384
BLIZZARA
>>
>>385750213
You cant trademark the name "Sheldon Cooper"
>>
File: tumblr_osmts4Nusz1s667kio3_1280.png (113KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osmts4Nusz1s667kio3_1280.png
113KB, 800x900px
>>385750546
>tfw I understood the meaning of this
Fuck you
>>
>>385750654
*laugh track*
>>
>>385750325
same, mainly the first few seasons
>>
>Sheldon is sitting on his couch, holding a controller and gesturing erratically as he stares mutely
>The audience start a gentle chuckle, regaling at Sheldon's funny faces and their hearts filling with expectation of what is yet to come
"sheldon?"
>Penny enters the romm, visibly intrigued. The audience holds it's breath
"Sheldon, what are you doing?"
>Sheldon remains silent, his movement becoming slightly more spastic. a murmur grows among the audience, growing ever so slowly
"Oh my god Sheldon, you should get a life"
"It's mariokart penny, you can't get lifes!"
>The audience erupts in a wild roar, then collectively wets itself as the laughter ripple out of the studio, contaminating man and animal as it races across the surface of the globe, compelling all to roll on the floor and tear out their eyes as they laugh maniacally, the blue planet soon becoming the red planet, silent but a faint, distant echo of a laughter that some say, was the alpha and the omega of the new world
>>
Super Mario 64 on Project64 haha
>>
>>385750384
Dysentery
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.