[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell is this shit? I'm about 7 hours in and game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Horizon_Zero_Dawn.jpg (29KB, 250x275px) Image search: [Google]
Horizon_Zero_Dawn.jpg
29KB, 250x275px
What the hell is this shit? I'm about 7 hours in and game is incredibly boring. It's the most generic open world I can think of. You endlessly grind for shit, there's literally nothing to find, no point to explore, side quests are laughably bad, main story is uninteresting. Combat is floaty and feels really weird, you have some options though, so maybe it'll be good at some point? Only good thing is visuals, it's definitely pretty but feels so empty and soulless.
>>
>>385745560
>I'm about 7 hours in and game is incredibly boring. It's the most generic open world I can think of.

I could have fucking told you that, and I've never toucehd the game. That was the conclusion I made based on gameplay videos.

The AAA "games" made now are boring as hell, and AAA "open world" games are doubly boring. Protagonist is ugly as shit too.
>>
This is what happens when Sony tries making a game and not a movie
>>
If far cry had sex with tomb raider and the witcher and they had a retarded bastard child. it would be this Game
>>
>>385745560

Refund your fucking game and buy a better one. Uninspired AAA trash should be avoided and boycotted.
>>
>>385745560
Why didn't you listen to the people telling you it was shit?
>>
>>385747712
literally whatever v says, do the opposite.

You faggots are absolutely retarded.
>>
>>385747563
>>385747712
I'm smart enough to not buy this shit. It was im my bundle so I decided to give it a try before I sell it. I though game at least decent but holy shit it's just so damn boring.
>>
>>385747817
>browses site he hates
Sad
>>
>>385745560
Welcome to the latest generation of gaming. Zelda BOTW is same but this is what people LIKE. This is what normies and new 20 year olds like. They want the whole game to be just like their stupid smartphones. Every moment is filled with meaningless actions which are providing moment of small satisfaction so you get a sense of progression. That's why your weapons break all the time in BOTW. You are forced to continuously fetch shit in empty world because this is the only thing what actually justifies it's own existence. Sad but true.
>>
>>385748596
If only it felt satisfying.
>>
>>385746410
Have you even played it? They're not that similar
>>
>>385748596
This. BotW shouldn't have had weapon durability.
>>
File: 1453347172755.jpg (17KB, 281x440px) Image search: [Google]
1453347172755.jpg
17KB, 281x440px
what the fuck are you talking about? im 10 hours in and havent had to grind even once.
>>
>>385747817
how do you explain this thread then?
>>
>>385745560
>What the hell is this shit? I'm about 7 hours in and game is incredibly boring. It's the most generic open world I can think of.

have you gotten to the cauldron yet? have you seen a deathbringer?
>>
>>385745560
i liked it
>>
>>385748596
>You are forced to continuously fetch shit in empty world
Just steal a weapon from the enemy you giga sperg, holy shit.
>>
File: 1486438694188.jpg (94KB, 640x716px) Image search: [Google]
1486438694188.jpg
94KB, 640x716px
>>385745560
>>
I wanted to mecha Monster Hunter and I got mecha Monster Hunter-lite. I like the combat. Story gets decent once you learn more about zero dawn.

I liked it. Not exactly sure what you expected, but if your opinion was based on /v/'s general consensus, then I too would be disappointed. It isn't nearly as sjw as I had hoped for in a modern game for gender fluid millenials
>>
>>385745560
Just started playing that today, looks good and shit but ... kinda repetitive, and i'm already bored of the environment
>>
careful now, this game is still being actively marketed here.
>>
I don't espacially pay attention to the general opinion of /v/ but the more i play it the more i fell like they are right, it's weird to describe but it's just that the entire things feels souless, there's no life. You have mecha dinosaurs and shit but i don't know it's like being in a nice car but everything is so standardized and trying to appeal to the common denominator that you just feel it's not for you.
>>
>>385747820
Same here, visually it's really good but the rest is just boring
>>
@385745560
Ha ha horizon zero fun am I right?

Please give me upvotes
>>
>>385745560
This may come as a surprise to you but there will be games that are incredibly popular that people enjoy that you won't like.
>>
>>385755012
The game is really boring though
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.