[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you have exactly 126 seconds to tell me why you're not playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 41893_1.jpg (282KB, 1204x1500px) Image search: [Google]
41893_1.jpg
282KB, 1204x1500px
you have exactly 126 seconds to tell me why you're not playing this instead of fallout 4
>>
Because all you have to do in a RPG is to make the story interesting and this one was a big bag of shit.
>>
>>385743976
Boring gameplay
Boring story
Full of bugs
>>
never heard of it
>>
It's really easy and everything about it is mediocre and bland.
>>
>>385744270

well you have now haven't you
>>
only thing i don't really like is the view

semi overhead is weird, they should have made it like DA:I but i guess that would have been too much work?
>>
is there a mod in it which fixes that 'feature' when you have to select the skill and than click on the desired thing?

Like when you want to lockpick a locked chest you would have to select the lockpick skill instead of just selecting the companion for it and clicking on the chest.

did not play the game yet, just heard that this shit takes away a lot of time
>>
>>385743976
Why would I be playing the inferior CRPG when I can play Underrail?
>>
>>385743976
waiting for Wasteland 3
>>
>>385747873

>2019

why so long though? is it gonna be open world ubishit? i bet it will be
>>
https://youtu.be/2nXGPZaTKik

Funded Wasteland 2 and 3 and I have no regrets.

6/10 solid game.
>>
File: 1492785028253.png (101KB, 280x272px) Image search: [Google]
1492785028253.png
101KB, 280x272px
Big fan of the original, but the LE KIKESTART MEME GAME threw me off. I had totally forgotten about this, to be honest.
>>
>>385743976

I'm playing neither. First of all, Wasteland 2 is shit. FO4, whether it's shit or not, I haven't played it and won't be. Bethesda won't trick me into buying their off-brand Fallout games anymore.
>>
Maybe I would if armour wasn't pointless.
>>
Fallout 4 is better, gameplay experience is smoother and this game is clunky.

Exploration is awful, copy-pasted areas.

Characters have wooden personalities.

Story is there but doesn't feel like it matters.

Fallout 4 is the opposite of these things, where it aims to be fun, simplifying gameplay mechanics for the sake of a better playthrough.

That makes it so you have less to learn, and you can jump right in.

Therefore, Fallout 4 is better.
>>
Made in Unity
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.