[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for a programmable mouse that's fully compatible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: g602-gaming-mouse.png (77KB, 521x342px) Image search: [Google]
g602-gaming-mouse.png
77KB, 521x342px
I'm looking for a programmable mouse that's fully compatible with Windows 10.

I was thinking of buying something from Logitech, but I've been reading about recent software and customer service problems regarding W10 compatibility.

I'm mostly interested in playing RTS games. What would you recommend?
>>
I'll give this one or two bumps before trying again later.
>>
>>385743407
I love my razer naga
>>
>>385744238
Does the software work well with W10? I had some problems with a Razer and W7 a few years ago. I think it was an Imperator.
>>
One more bump.
>>
>>385743407
The mouse you posted is the one I use, and I'm using Windows 10. Never had any issues with compatibility.
>>
>>385743407
I've owned two Razer Naga Epic, two G602 (pic), and the G900. The naga epic was trash, bad sync and I sent one back only to receive a new one hat had the same issues. The 602 is a really great mouse, not much else to say there. I currently use the G900 and love it, but if you need all the buttons definitely get the 602. I've never had an issue with it, I bought a second for my laptop in fact.
>>
File: razer on suicide watch megacut.jpg (1MB, 3202x1664px) Image search: [Google]
razer on suicide watch megacut.jpg
1MB, 3202x1664px
Zowie & Razer & Steelseries
- Chinese Huano switches rated generously by the manufacturer at 10 million actuations, with a very heavy actuation force
- PMW3310 (zowie) and PMW3360 sensor (razer, steelseries). 2 and 1 generation old sensors, respectively. Inferior sensors. But cheap! Have bad input delay, bad high speed tracking performance, and smoothing. See chart.

Logitech
- Japanese Omron switches tested to be good for 50 million actuations with an actuation force over 2x lighter than Huanos
- PMW3366 sensor developed in concert with Logitech and Pixart engineers to be ideal for 3D video games. Has zero smoothing, has no 'native DPI'. Has best-in-class high speed performance and input delay (8ms better than Deathadder Elite). See chart.

Logitech mouse bodies:
g502 is 117 grams, medium size, right handed, 7 buttons, unlockable free-scrolling scrollwheel
g403 is 87 grams, large, right handed. 2 buttons + DPI switch.
g pro is 83 grams, small, ambidextrous. 2 buttons + DPI switch. Lightest weight mouse.
Logitech also has a new line of wireless-recharging wireless mice, they will be heavier than wired counterparts and have 5.5ms higher input delay though.

Remember: before you buy, be informed.
>>
>>385743407
>I'm looking for a programmable mouse that's fully compatible with Windows 10.

No you're not
>>
>>385743407
Not OP but interested as well and having some questions:
>What are you using?
>How much do you use the macro capabilities?
>In what cases do you use them?
>What do you use the macros for?
>Do online games ban you for using these macros?
>Does it have advanced scripting capabilities (Lua/custom script language support/etc.) or is it limited to simple click mouse here/press key?
>Is it worth buying a programmable keyboard/mouse?
>>
>>385746635
>>385746847
The G602 seems like the right amount of buttons that I'll need. If it works for you guys, I'll probably give it a shot. Thanks for the input from everyone.
>>
>>385747320
>>What are you using?
Logitech G602
>>How much do you use the macro capabilities?
Every time I use my computer
>>In what cases do you use them?
Gaming and just browsing the net
>>What do you use the macros for?
Depends on what I'm doing
>>Do online games ban you for using these macros?
Fuck no
>>Does it have advanced scripting capabilities (Lua/custom script language support/etc.) or is it limited to simple click mouse here/press key?
It's not the most advanced, but it's more than just "button becomes other button". You can map small scripts and things of that nature.
>>Is it worth buying a programmable keyboard/mouse?
Depends what you plan to do with it.
>>
>>385747320
>>Do online games ban you for using these macros?
No, professional gamers use macros all the time. I think the only thing you're not allowed to do is set up completely automated farming cycles, like in an MMO where you could conceivably arrange to gather resources while away from your computer for hours at a time.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.