[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm almost done studying, but I don't want to start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1449266010618.jpg (109KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
1449266010618.jpg
109KB, 394x394px
I'm almost done studying, but I don't want to start working.

Spending half my waking life doing something I hate seems like torture.

How can I become a neet so i can play videogames all day long for the rest of my life?
>>
>>385738383
Why the fuck would anyone do something they hate? Do something you love instead.
>>
>>385738383
Working is easier than school
>>
>>385739027
This only works if you happen to love doing something that will keep you alive.
>>
>>385738383
Maybe find a job you like and and do your part for the society?
>>
>>385739393
Are you really so pathetic there's nothing you enjoy doing other than playing vidya?
>>
>>385738383
>How can I become a neet so i can play videogames all day long for the rest of my life?
Never. Welcome to real life faggot. All of us save the top 1% are destined to become wage slaves.
>>
>find a job a think i like
>5 years later the parts i liked i now hate and everything about having to get up and go to work again makes me want to kill myself

life is fucking trash
>>
Cripple yourself, get disability checks for life.
>>
>>385738383
>>385739705
You guys are so fucking pathetic.
>>
>>385739495
The chances of finding a job that you love doing straight out of school is very slim.

You get used to it eventually, you'll start to appreciate your free time a lot more and having money to throw around is always nice.
>>
>>385739767
quality post
>>
>>385738383
>overwatch

You deserve to live unhappy.
>>
>>385738383
Would like to point out the sudoku is shit. Middle line has two 2s
>>
>>385738383
Just turn in your twitch stream while you game. Who knows maybe you'll make it
>>
>>385739893
But that's not how it works. You are supposed to figure out what you enjoy doing long before starting looking for a job. Sure >>385739705 happens but that means it's time to switch careers, or at least find a different company with diferent working conditions. Even going from cubicles to open office or vice versa could be the thing to totally reinvigorate you.
>>
>From a very early age I was told I was gifted in reading and writing
>After highschool study Journalism and Creative Writing
>Do both and make a decent living

Just find something you enjoy and you're good at and turn it into a career.
>>
>>385740935
>But that's not how it works.

Most 9-5 jobs suck ass, that's exactly how it works.
>>
>>385741321
same skillset, but can't find a job now that i have a comm degree. tell me your secrets
>>
>>385739767
wow you must be really smart
>>
>>385741321
Journalists are a cancer on mankind though
>>
I hate working but hate interacting with people even more.

I wish I could find a job that didn't involve interacting with others.

My current job requires me to do pretty much nothing and I have lots of time off but it's one of the worst work environments for a person like me.
>>
>>385741525
Hard work and networking.
>>
>>385741745
So....you wanna help me get hired?
>>
>>385741971
We probably don't live in the same country so I don't think I could.
>>
What I hate about my job is the hours. I can't wait to graduate to get a standard 9-5 and having weekends free. Being in the service industry at the moment means I work from 4-11 and my free days are Tuesday and Wednesday when there's jackshit to do. I fucking hate it.
>>
>>385741575
No, I can just appreciate life how it is and don't ask stranger on a shitty internet website how to avoid it as much as possible.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.