[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Rank C- >Everyone does horrible and brings me down with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: inkling.png (251KB, 461x691px) Image search: [Google]
inkling.png
251KB, 461x691px
>Rank C-
>Everyone does horrible and brings me down with them
>Can't rank up

How do I escape this hell?
>>
git gud
>>
Become gregor.
>>
>>385731826

I get more kills than everyone each match, I can't possibly play any better.
>>
>>385731936
>Getting kills
>Actual indication of being good
lol
>>
>>385732254

I know I'm better than a C at least.
>>
>>385731785
Wait. You can loose raiting in C-?
When I lost, I at least stayed at my C- - Level.
>>
>>385731785
If you're getting kills and they're still winning, you're not guarding the objective.

Good job slaughtering them at their base front door, but while you're letting noobs walk into your octobrush, the competent guy crept around and took the objective.

Try staying near the objective and warding people off, rather than leaving and chasing them down for the kill and wasting time.
>>
File: inkuhh.png (589KB, 1580x1860px) Image search: [Google]
inkuhh.png
589KB, 1580x1860px
>ten seconds we already have the rainmaker into their camp
>the rainmaker determinedly goes past the goal into their spawn circle
>>
>>385732348
THEN YOU WOULDNT BE C LMAOOO
>>
>Take Aerospray to Splat Zone
>Get carried to B ranking

Feels good to be shit and have good team mates.
>>
>>385732519

I'm not C in zone matches, and that was only because I got lucky.

Now I have teammates with actual skill beside me.
>>
Me unga
Team bunga
Lose game
>>
>>385732671
so basically you have teammates that carry you
>>
>>385731785
> playing teambased games
you do this to yourself
>>
>>385732959

I'd rather have a team that carries me than being the only person carrying a shit team.
>>
>>385731785
I recognize that doujin...
>>
>>385733104
you would, wouldn't you
>>
>>385733104
You aren't carrying anything if you still lose retard
>>
>>385733696

Uh huh
>>
>>385731785
This ain't Overwatch, you can carry in Splatoon and you're fully accountable for your losses.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.