[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Months later and I still can't get a single online match.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: tekk 7.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
tekk 7.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
Months later and I still can't get a single online match.

Is the netcode totally fucked in Northeast America? Chalking this shit up to another reason Injustice 2 was a superior release, along with actual single player content and new character release scheduling.
>>
That sounds like a YOU problem
>>
>>385730160
No its just you
>>
File: katarina-tekken7-by-junny.jpg (100KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
katarina-tekken7-by-junny.jpg
100KB, 600x900px
HA HA HA
>>
>>385730160
Sounds like you have a PEBCAK issue.
>>
I live in the same region and I've been getting plenty of matches.
>>
i live in fucking saudi arabia and i get matches every 30 seconds
>>
File: IMG_3920.jpg (72KB, 533x796px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3920.jpg
72KB, 533x796px
>tfw Asuka will never punch you in the dick and call you an idiot in moonspeak
>>
>>385730160
Its you

Jesus, I;m from Europe and I get Chinese with 4 bars
>>
Actually it takes me upto 5 minutes to find a ranked match.

I think everyone abandoned the rank system and just play player matches in lobbies. I looked yesterday and there were still a lot of people playing in lobbies.
>>
>>385730160
Im in northeast US and had many matches of online but my ps plus ran out
>>
Online is really shit today for me dunno why
>>
Is eliza worth buying? Is she fun to play?
>>
>>385730160
What platform? I'm on PC and I've only had problems finding matches during NEET hours.

It's gotten much better since the update though, when I played Saturday afternoon I couldn't pull off a simple string in warm-up mode before I got a match.
>>
katarina is the sexeist girl in fighting games
>>
>>385735235
She is not even the sexiest girl in her own game.
>>
>>385735960
i want josie fags to leave
>>
>>385735189
Best waifu and she's pretty fun to play and easy to pick up if you're used to playing Street Fighter.
>>
>>385736079
she is fun but it gets boring fast
>>
>>385730160
sounds like your shit is fucked dumbass
>>
>>385736054
I'm more of a Kazumi guy desu.
>>
When the game came out most of my matches wouldnt connect, then after the first patch every single match would connect no problem, then after the next patch it was fucky again, and so on. It seems like they keep fixing one issue and fucking something else up but overall I still get enough matches to satisfy my itch each session.
>>
>>385730160
I live in Central Europe and have the same problem. T7 makes me wait longer than SFV.
>>
>>385730160
Combination of both shit netplay and the game being dead
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.