[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all this just to get blown up >/v/ thinks this is a good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: latest.png (4MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
4MB, 1280x1024px
>all this just to get blown up
>/v/ thinks this is a good and mindblowing ending
>people are replaying this just to get blown up sided by someone else

Hmmm...
>>
>gets warned for the entire length of the game to NOT OPEN IT
>opens it

wew lad
>>
>>he opened it

Everyone look at this thinblood and laugh
>>
What game is this?
>>
>>385730056
Hemophiliacs: The Cosplay: Lineages
>>
So what happens when I open it? I've been told to not open it by that fortune teller girl. Op if it's so shit please save me the amount of time getting to it.
>>
>>385729780
>>385729852
>>385730185
Seems like all endings are kind of a letdown and not fun at all.
>>
File: comeonnow.png (1MB, 1240x1024px) Image search: [Google]
comeonnow.png
1MB, 1240x1024px
>>385730056
Bloodsuckers: The Dressup: Heritage
Vampires: The Masquerade- Bloodline
>>
>>385730185

The game starts to completely fall apart towards the end. It's an incredible shame.
>>
Someone explain me why people replay this? Is it just for the journey or to try another ending?
I had the impression it is because they want to see the other endings since they are most likely not satisfied with the ending they got, since literally all suck.

I sided with LaCroix expecting some kind of twist, and there I got the ending with the least amount of effort. After all a big shame.
>>
>>385730845
there are multiple ways to complete missions and different dialogue. People get a kick out of that, I do as well.
>>
>>385730845
I imagine because they want to try a different playstyle.
>>
File: 1466892915372.jpg (92KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
1466892915372.jpg
92KB, 600x850px
>>385730056
how new r u
>>
>>385730845
fantastic dialogue and characters, I also like the leveling system and trying to min/max with books

last time i've played through must be about 4 years ago now, so i've forgotten most of the dialogue and parts of the story. I'll do a malk replay around october since i've never played malk
>>
File: Ming_Xiao.png (477KB, 920x920px) Image search: [Google]
Ming_Xiao.png
477KB, 920x920px
daily reminder that kuei jin was the best ending
>>
>>385731738
>keep disrespecting her until she finally let's me talk to her without apologizing
being a dick as a Nosferatu is truly heaven
>>
>>385730845

>wanted to play along LaCroix the whole game to fuck him over in the end.
>I can't choose any options and we open it together and we get both blown up.

What a 10 / 10 game!!!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.