[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please talk me out of buying a Switch just for Zelda: BotW (and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

Please talk me out of buying a Switch just for Zelda: BotW (and maybe Mario later).

I don't even play video games anymore but it looks like too much fun and the game that I always dreamt of as a kid.
>>
>>385716997
Just buy it if you think it's worth it, don't listen to people who don't even own it try to convince you.
>>
>>385716997
Hack your Wii U and pirate it you stupid fuck. The game is a literal Wii U port so there's no difference apart from a slightly worst framerate in towns.
>>
>convince me
>talk me out

this board is the biggest, most cancerous shithole on the internet

kill yourself
>>
>>385717051
>implying everyone owns a Wii U
>>
File: 1501456042489.jpg (37KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501456042489.jpg
37KB, 720x720px
>>385716997
No, fuck off
>>
don't listen to this retard
>>385717051
he's only shitposting
>>
>>385717051
If he's considering buying a Switch just for Zelda and also "doesn't even play video games anymore", he probably doesn't have a Wii U. Try using common sense sometimes.

OP, I say go for it if you can actually find a Switch at MSRP.
>>
Do it, nigger.
You can sell it later.
>>
>as a kid
>please tell me what to do

No OP you are still a kid
>>
>>385716997
emulation, unless sub 1080p and unlocked 30fps is ur jam

just remember botw has great openning but the game is terribly balanced and get old reaaly fast
>>
>>385716997
>I don't even play video games anymore but it looks like too much fun and the game that I always dreamt of as a kid.

You already made your decision, OP. Why are you seeking validation here? Go grab one and have blast playing it, enjoy it without the toxicity of /v/ ruining your fun.
>>
>>385716997
Wait till Mario Odyssey is out so you won't feel bummed out having less games to play when you get the Switch.
>>
>>385717318
more than enough games to play
>>
File: specs.png (21KB, 455x388px) Image search: [Google]
specs.png
21KB, 455x388px
>>385717242
>emulation

I don't think my PC can handle that
>>
>>385717409
If that's you OP then I'd say get the Switch now man.
>>
If the prices in your area are still inflated, I'd suggest at least waiting til they fall back to normal.
Just to cuck the hoarders who are trying to make a profit off of the limited supply
>>
>>385716997
>500GB
HAHAHAHA MY FUCKING SIDES
>>
>>385717156
>>385717152
>OP is actively asking /v/ to talk him out of buying a Switch
>Suggest a reasonable alternative
>"Hurr your post is wrong"
This board is getting more retarded by the day.
>>
File: 1488493521001.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488493521001.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
you'll be able to use it for more than just Zelda in the future
>>
>>385716997
just wait until next year, it's not like zelda is going to go out of stock or get more expensive than it already is
>>
File: original.jpg (68KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
68KB, 1000x1000px
Just bought one of these holy fuck
>>
>>385716997
Its perfect for someone that doesn't play a lot of games because you can play in short bursts so don't buy it
>>
>>385717051
No one owns a wii u though
>>
>>385716997
Well, the things I want them to change as for this garbage, and if you have to buy this hot garbage, what changes would be able to make me justify buying this:

>Fix stupid attachment position of power supply connector forcing players not to play games while charging the battery if the tablet stands on a table

>Remove stupid built in gimmick of controller that is not worth the price, and even with ARMS which is made by first party, the gimmick does not prove the meaning to include

>Just supply alternative version of hardware not having joy-cons to market or offer variable options for the hardware such as just supplying only tablet component

>Stop nonsensical anti-consumer decision forcing players to use their smartphone just for voice chat that is should considered as base function for this generation's console

>It's still too high pricey. Just take a look at other opponent's consoles providing more better experience by just paying extra 50$, then you can reduce more cost by removing useless gimmick

>Every hardware exist for the games you can actually play on it. If there isn't library enough to buy the hardware, no one would buy it. Just make the games that would be the reason for which you can justify buying it

>Do not let your consumers buy extra 3rd party gadget just for basic needs that must be included in the system itself as build-in one, which is perfectly ridiculous in this age
>>
>>385716997
>500G
hah, i wish.
>>
>>385716997
You can get a Wii U for $140, hack it, and play the game for free.

It'll be a fun weekend project, and you won't have wasted $450 on one game.
>>
>>385719153
>Stop nonsensical anti-consumer decision forcing players to use their smartphone just for voice chat that is should considered as base function for this generation's console
BUT at least they didn't raise the price for their online.
>>
>>385716997
Sorry OP, I came to support the idea of getting it just for Zelda. The titular princess has a really cute butt. You know you wanna see it.
>>
Definitely not worth it right now. I already sold mine. Tried holding but maybe in a year when I dont have to convince myself to keep it.
>>
>>385716997

Ehh, Bought one for myself and then sold some on ebay for 400+ to pay for mine, plus some extra cash. Walmart always has them in stock in my small town, if you can take advantage as well go for it.
>>
>>385719153
>>Fix stupid attachment position of power supply connector forcing players not to play games while charging the battery if the tablet stands on a table

See>>385718214
>>
>>385717565
>I dont play games anymore
>hack your WiiU
>>
File: 1497346546544.png (397KB, 1046x1288px) Image search: [Google]
1497346546544.png
397KB, 1046x1288px
>switch is 500 10000 tacos and the games are 1200 tacos each
Why is it so hard to become a taco idort
>>
>>385719639
Is the Wii still hackable? I thought Nintendo closed the exploit loop with the latest uodate?
>>
>>385717565
>reasonable alternative
It's only reasonable if you already have a Wii U. If you've got neither, purchasing a Wii U at this point would be a considerably worse deal than getting a Switch.
>>
Don't buy it just for Botw. Buy it for Splatoon 2, Mario Odyssey, and Xenoblade Chronicles too.
>>
>>385719153
>It's still too high pricey. Just take a look at other opponent's consoles providing more better experience by just paying extra 50$, then you can reduce more cost by removing useless gimmick

You don't even have to pay $50 more for PS4/Xbone. You can get them for the same price with a game. Or even cheaper if you're willing to go refurbished/used.
>>
>>385716997
look, if you have disposable income then do it, you will probably have a good time.

if not, you can sell it no problem.
>>
>>385716997
I have a switch and I also have mario kart, zelda, and splatoon and I have to say this console is a piece of shit and I highly regret buying it upon release. I havent touched it since the 1st day of splatoon and before that I havent touched it since finishing BOTW
>>
>>385719720
>BUT at least they didn't raise the price for their online.
They did. They raised the yearly price for their online by $20.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.