[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be me > be 6 > had a ps2 with only one game > Crash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Crash_Bandicoot_Cover.png (175KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
Crash_Bandicoot_Cover.png
175KB, 300x298px
> be me
> be 6
> had a ps2 with only one game
> Crash Bandicoot
> loved it even if I was stuck on the same level for like 3 months because I couldn't play too well
> be 7
> ps2 said please insert disc

Now I'm 19 and I want to play it. I've looked for the .iso of Crash Bandicoot for ps1 but I couldn't find any. How do I download it and play it on my ps2? I don't want to use any emulators. Just ps2 like in the good old days. I've upgraded my ps2 so I can play downloaded games
>>
romhustler

Don't be a fag and try to overly complicate things and just play it on an emulator...I've tried burning games to disc in the past and played them on a modded console and all it did was run like shit.
>>
File: 1497951626587.png (248KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1497951626587.png
248KB, 500x375px
>>385714545
>I've looked for the .iso of Crash Bandicoot for ps1 but I couldn't find any
you didn't look very far then
>>
>>385715105
this desu
>>
>>385714730
I don't play the downloaded games from discs. I use an usb drive to put games on it and then run them. I've tried some games, and some of them wouldn't start after the main menu came up, and all the other games worked perfectly good like the originals. As I said, I want to play it on my ps2. If I wanted to play this on my pc, I would be playing it right now
>>
>>385716175
Play N Sane Trilogy. The original games are practically obsolete now.
>>
>>385717073
except the originals are literally free and Platinum times are far more strict.
>>
>>385717228
Ah yes, those platinum relic times in the original versions of crash 1 and 2.
>>
>>385714545
honestly, if u skip crash 1 and 2 and just hit up 3, u mite have more fun.
just cause 1 and 2 are hard and might have not aged well.
not that 3 has aged well, just slightly better, also not as hard
also u get special powers every 5-6 levels, its rad

t. play crash 3
>>
>>385714545
>I don't want to use any emulators.
The PS2 just emulates it, though
>>
>>385717730
if anything, Crash 2 has aged better than Crash 3 since it has none of that vehicle shit
>>
spare yourself the bitter realization that these games are shit
>>
But I don't want 2 or 3. All I ask for is just a way to play downloaded crash bandicoot 1 on my ps2. That's all
>>
>>385720024
Use rom hustler
inb4 it gets taken down from some faggot shill
>>
I do like the changes that were made to the N Sane trilogy with respect to Crash 1. Not just the save system, but now you don't have to do the level in one life with excption of coloured gem. As well, bonus levls can be retried, in the original if you screw it up you need to restart. Did it when it I was 5 yrs old with no life, bit I do welcome these changes. Crash 2 and 3 originals are more than easy enough.
>>
File: PZHnZJt.jpg (31KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
PZHnZJt.jpg
31KB, 500x388px
>>385714545
>couldn't find any
>>
>>385721000
It's funny because the image actually asks you not to throw your trash here.
>>
>>385717228
>the originals are literally free
You bought a PS2 and a mod kit at the least, and you're gonna end up looking at a huge pile of shit because composite looks terrible on HDTV's.

We're not going to be able to tell you why games aren't launching if you don't tell us what you're using to launch the games
>>
>>385721292
I'm using USBUtil to convert the .iso files
>>
>>385722412
>USBUtil
You know it has an in-built recovery tool, right?

If the conversion didn't work then recover.
>>
>>385721109
Whoa it's almost like dumb and dump look similar.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.