[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone find it kind of sad how hard this company tries to pander

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: SI_GenericNintendo.jpg (73KB, 844x422px) Image search: [Google]
SI_GenericNintendo.jpg
73KB, 844x422px
Anyone find it kind of sad how hard this company tries to pander to non-gamers and casuals? I think it's because every gamer knows they're full of shit, they say their about ''fun'' but most people know its just a scam and they just want you to buy a over priced $300 Nvidia shield with no third party support and wii u ports for $60 a pop.

They go after the >le n64 nostaliga reddit crowd for this exact purpose, pandering to people more infatuated with the idea of loving Nintendo from a bygone area to realize they are getting duped big time by spending money on Nintendos shit consoles and their pathetic library of games. "

Marketing and literally fooling people is all Nintendo is good for, they tricked me once even but luckily I was able to combat the shitty Nintendo marketing brainwashing.
>>
>>385705239
>Tips le fedora
>>
>it's ANOTHER console war thread

Don't you ever get tired? ARMS is fun, hit up a friend that has it and see for yourself.
>>
File: 1493287754199m.jpg (156KB, 1024x782px) Image search: [Google]
1493287754199m.jpg
156KB, 1024x782px
I absolutely fucking love how Nintendo exists as an unfathomable enigma to the clueless kiddies of /v/.

Watching the faces of the young, uneducated faggots here contort in anger, confusion and rage as Nintendo stand resolute as an unshakeable behemoth in the video game landscape, continually receiving an outpouring of adulation. It fills me with an endless joy.
>>
>animal crossing: amiibo festival
>$60
>>
>>385705645
Disgust is an entirely different emotion to anger. I fall on the spectrum towards the former. Nintendo promotes loyalty to their corporation and trains customers to play shit tier games, no other company dose that, they warp the minds of innocent gamers with really shit standards.
>>
>>385705239
>not just enjoying the games for what they are
>>
>>385706187
>Nintendo promotes loyalty to their corporation and trains customers to play shit tier games, no other company dose that, they warp the minds of innocent gamers with really shit standards.
Christ son, I've seen some assblasted hatred in my time but this is pathetic. What a child.
>>
File: 1478128300448.gif (3MB, 220x212px) Image search: [Google]
1478128300448.gif
3MB, 220x212px
>>385705645
>unfathomable enigma
Eh? They have some of the most famous game franchises under it's belt. It's not hard to understand why they're still around or even popular. They're the Disney of video games. That doesn't excuse them from making bullshit decisions that brain dead fan boys like your self will defend for no other reason than you're loyal to a company that doesn't give a shit about you at all. But I guess if writing inane bullshit posts like this distracts you from being the obvious consumer whore you are, more power to you.
>>
File: 1499082523214.jpg (87KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
1499082523214.jpg
87KB, 1024x731px
Is this the new shitpost thread?
>>
>>385706679
This same thing can easily be said about Sony fans. Sony can sell you anything as long as they say it also plays videogames, whether it has any presently available for it or not. Because they've already done it. Twice.
>>
>>385705239
>its another anti-fun threas
Literally kill yourself
Why cant videogames be fun?
>>
Will Nintendo ever release a traditional console ever again? Or are we gonna have hybrids from now on?
>>
>>385706937
I bet you Sony's gonna follow up with something
>>
>>385706759
Which tumblrista got mad enough to make this?
>>
>>385706679
>consumer whore
Nice assumption. What exactly are you crying about kiddy? I buy what I want to buy with the money *I* earned.

As disclaimer, I own every major console from the past 30 years, because I'm not caught up in petty console wars like a fucking childish brat who still lives with his parents.

The fact that a never-brigade of clueless salty kiddies come on to a fucking VIDEO GAME board and try to berate VIDEO GAME fans for playing VIDEO GAMES (from fucking Nintendo of all companies) shows how much of complete uneducated child you are. It's embarrassing.
>>
>>385707014
I don't think they will. The Vita tanked hard and they're not exactly swimming in cash either. They're already trying to support two platforms, with one kinda failing (PS4 and PSVR).
>>
>>385707016
it's right though
>>
>>385706679
>They have some of the most famous game franchises under it's belt.

It's not only that, but their franchises are a part of why Nintendo is still trucking. However, the same could be said for any console; you can't sit there and say Sony or MS consoles don't sell largely to people who look forward to new installments of their favorite franchises.

Nintendo continues to exist because they make solid to great games. As a first-party developer their name alone is normally a mark of quality.

People still buy Nintendo consoles so they can play great Nintendo games, but that isn't to say they don't fuck up just as much as their competition.
>>
>>385707501
>It's not only that, but their franchises are a part of why Nintendo is still trucking. However, the same could be said for any console; you can't sit there and say Sony or MS consoles don't sell largely to people who look forward to new installments of their favorite franchises.
Yes I can? Best possible scenario only half of all PS4 owners bought an exclusive. People buy these consoles to play Fifa and Battlefield.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.