[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My, look at the calender. It's NEET BUX time again. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 11

My, look at the calender. It's NEET BUX time again.

I need a new bed. But I also want a Switch. What do?
>>
How bad do you need a bed? Can you stay with the one you have now until you can save up enough to by a new one? If you can, get a switch. If not, buy a bed.
>>
buy a hammock
>>
>>385699975
>Buy a Switch
>Use the box as a pillow
>>
>>385699975
if you really need a bed get a bed because the last thing you wanna do is mess your back up
>>
>White man is on NEETBUX/Welfare

It's okay

>Black man is on NEETBUX/Welfare

It's a crime against the nation

Hm.............
>>
air-mattress and switch? or does that take up too much of the NEET BUX?
>>
>>385700415
who said OP was white ?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (107KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
107KB, 1920x1080px
>>385699975
There's always PLENTY of beds lying on the side of roads. You should go grab one! They're completely safe! You'll think that people are such idiots for just throwing them away like that!
>>
>>385700476
who said it's ok?
>>
>>385700415
Want to start a political thread, don't you?
>>
>>385700046
I had to buy a new bed because the one I had was pretty old and a spring was jabbing me in the back. so I said fuck it, drove to Weekends only and got myself a memory foam mattress. And it was good.
>>
>>385699975
Non-American here.
What the fuck is NEET BUX, I've seen this a lot of times posted around here but I cant figure out. In USA they pay you from being a NEET?
>>
>>385700557
Basically the government pays you for breathing air so long as you make up an excuse as to why you can't get a job
>>
>>385699975

Need>Want

Do I gotta fucking spell it out for you? Be an adult
>>
>>385700557
I imagine they're talking about unemployment benefits, family donations, and/or social security for mental illness
>>
Just buy heroin, then you will forget you need a switch or a bed
>>
File: 1498100354453.png (369KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
1498100354453.png
369KB, 660x660px
>>385700669
>Neet
>Adult

He wouldn't be here asking for advice if he wasn't still in puberty.
>>
buy a switch, sleep on the floor
>>
File: 1421688183517.gif (84KB, 253x230px) Image search: [Google]
1421688183517.gif
84KB, 253x230px
Get a job you fucking leech to society. Goddamn you NEET fucks have it so easy in life. Just sit at home and do all the shit you want with nothing stopping you because you have no responsibilities in your life. And then you want to complain on the internet about how life is hard and you're depressed or some stupid shit when you have no idea how bad it could be.
>>
>>385701103
What if I actually have a shitty nerve disease that will most likely put me in a wheelchair soon?
>>
>>385701103
>no idea how bad it could be
>literally a prisoner in your own body
>forced to live every day within the same small 4 walls doing the same things, watching time tick by simultaneously before you know it while it also feels like an excruciating eternity
>lack of any and all social contact slowly degrades you further pushing you further and further irredeemably trapped
>crushing ever-present hellscape of loneliness and isolation

sure is the easy comfy life!
>>
>>385701224

I love how every neet claims to have lupus
>>
>>385699975
you use a bed every day
you'll use the switch once to play botw and never touch it again
>>
File: 1469315404403.jpg (7KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
1469315404403.jpg
7KB, 249x202px
>>385701326
Close. It's MS...
>>
how do I get on neetbux
I'm depressed but not officially diagnosed and I don't have any crippling disease that would absolutely stop me from working, I'm just developmentally stunted because I never learned how to be independent and I've never had a single job in my life
>>
>>385701254
Dude, shut the fuck up. No one is forcing you to stay inside and not talk to anyone. NEETs still have the freedom to do whatever the fuck they want when they want and that includes going outside to chill at the park or something. Try being a prisoner in your own body and a prisoner at work with no time to do shit because you spend most of your waking hours doing something you don't want to do.

>sure is the easy comfy life!
You're goddamn right it is. Fuck off.
>>
>>385701254
Bullshit. That's the plot to Christmas Every Day.
Nice try
>>
>>385700557
People who live with their parents and are on the dole/disability.
>>
>>385701526
>mental illness isn't real! why don't you just CHOOSE to be happy?

you're a moron, you should apply for disability too, they give it to retards.
>>
get a job you filthy parasite
>>
Buy a switch
I went 4 months just sleeping on my clothes lumped into the corner of my room. It's pretty comfy playing a portable like that.
>>
Oh look, it's another thread where some normie tries to say "jus b urself" "just get out dere and talk 2 da people" to people with anxiety and depression
>>
I wished there were neetbucks in Mexico but instead I have to work.
>>
>>385701371

This man knows.
>>
>>385701435
Microsoft are to blame for giving you lupus?
>>
>>385701640
You're right, you have a mental illness for retardation. Literally no where in my post did I say you can choose to be happy. Once you grow the fuck up you will realize your spoonfed life isn't so hard.
>>
I applied to 1293 places over the last 6 months and not one place hired me. I think i'll just stick to being a NEET.
>>
Unless you love Splatoon, I'd wait
I got a Switch back in March and despite putting 200 hours into BotW, it's collecting a lot of dust right now. Odyssey is coming in 3 months but maybe you should get the things you need first? It's very limited at the moment
>>
>>385701861
>Literally no where in my post did I say you can choose to be happy.
>>385701526
>No one is forcing you to stay inside

make up your mind dumbass.
>>
>>385699975
Buy a Switch. You don't NEED a bed. You can sleep on the floor.
>>
>>385700382
lying on the floor is better for your back than on a mattress...
>>
>>385701254
>crushing ever-present hellscape
As hard as life is for immasculated ultra-weaklings, it'll always be a million times more pathetic than it is "crushing". Stupidly over-exaggerating the situation is just another part of the illness.
>>
>>385701954
This, the best thing you can do if you have back pain is start sleeping in the floor.
>>
>>385701915
>No one is forcing you to stay inside = you can choose to be happy
You're fucking retarded. Honestly, just hang yourself man. Do your parents and the world a favor and end your useless ass life.
>>
>>385701989
It's pretty cold on the floor though, a lot of back problems are related to cold issues.
>>
>>385699975
What exactly is your illness? Or you're just plain lazy?
>>
File: 1455123668438.jpg (9KB, 223x260px) Image search: [Google]
1455123668438.jpg
9KB, 223x260px
you spend about a 3rd of your life sleeping, quality of sleep is pretty important. I've been sleeping at my parents while I have bathroom renovations done at my place and the guest bedroom is a metal spring fold out bed. been throwing my back in weird angles making me have back aches, which I've never had before. Ironic given I sleep on a futon full of pellets.

if what you have works I guess stick with it for added fun, but don't fuck your health for something you can get the next check.
>>
>>385702016
Nice argument, really showing yourself to be a well adjusted human.

It literally does mean that, you idiot. "No one is forcing you to stay inside" = "just do the things you can't do! why aren't you doing the things that you can't do?!" = telling a depressed person "Just choose to be happy idiot, it's easy!"
>>
>>385699975
depends on what you want to play on the switch. anything multiplayer related like arms or splatoon? Then hell yeah, totally worth it. Looking for more single player orientated stuff? Just wait for odyseey and then pick up zelda as well. you're in the for a good time regardless, though the mattress is more important in the long run.
>>
>>385701784
>people with anxiety and depression
Stop this. No you fucking don't. Literally every lazy college kid has "muh anxiety and depression" nowadays. You are just another shitlord who lacks the willpower to improve yourself.
Grasp adulthood you faggot.
>>
File: Instagram-Influencers-Stats.png (866KB, 3497x3468px) Image search: [Google]
Instagram-Influencers-Stats.png
866KB, 3497x3468px
>>385701103
>Jobs
>neccessary to society
>2017

It's over grandpa, automation is going to kill modern society completely and we're totally unprepared. Kids would rather become instagram influencers than pick vegetables. Only sector with any growth is healthcare, anything else is either wagecuck busywork or obsolete in 20 years, maybe both. No point in getting upset at NEETs.
>>
>>385701924
Only it's the complete opposite though.
>>
>>385702254
>only place with any growth is Healthcare

Maybe if you weren't an art major you would know that robots still can't do physics research for us
>>
>>385702227
>current state of mental health education

just another factor in the inevitable downfall of humans on earth, alongside the impending automation apocalypse
>>
>>385702098
see
>>385701435
It's mostly affecting my legs and hands. I'm technically not a NEET because I'm training (audio engineering) but I do get benefits while I'm doing this. By the time I'm done though I probably won't be able to hold a fucking pen anymore.
>>
>>385702115
What type of mental gymnastics did you use to make it seem like I said any of that shit? You're the one saying you're "forced" to stay inside 4 walls doing the same shit when you can easily just step outside and watch the sun or something. This has nothing to do with you being happy when you chose to just do the same stuff everyday. Man, I already wasted enough time arguing with you and I gotta wake up for MY JOB in 5 hours.
>>
Mental illness is more crippling than being physically paralyzed
>>
>>385702384
>mental illness removes the ability to simply choose doing things like that
>NOTHING IS FORCING YOU TO CHOOSE NOT TO DO OTHER THINGS IDIOT!

that's how dumb you are.
>>
NEET here for 7 years. I left school when I was 16 because my mom said I could if I cleaned the house for her every morning, and I was a kid that hated school so of course I took the offer. Biggest regret of my life, I fucking hate my mom she is a shitty parent.

She then proceeded to put me on disability for my slight case of Reynaud's phenomenon, she made my over exaggerate everything, had doctors come to the house and made me perform basic stuff like make a sabdwguch or brush my teeth or tie my lases but pretend to struggle and that you were in pain. I got a letter from the doctors and got put on disability, at 17, even though I could work just fine. My mom still had me cleaning and cooking for the whole family everyday, and would take half the 188 euro I got every week.

Anyway I'm 23 now and still on it, have never worked, lost all my friends when I left school, have no social contact with anyone, still live with my parents and have no real education or experience for work. I'm stuck on disability for the rest of my life, I wish I could leave it and find work and make friends but I suffer terrible with social anxiety now, and the disability people would make me pay back all the money I got from them for lying all these years. It is fucking depressing.

Sorry for the blog post, had to let it out somewhere.
>>
>>385702227
not that anon but I've been diagnosed with clinical depression since I was 14. I'm 27 now and yeah, with medicine and a change on outlook on life, I can survive and I now how a good job and all that shit. Still doesn't stop those days where I feel absolutely nothing and want to sleep for 18 hours of the day. Sure, those faggots on facebook who talk about cutting themselves can go fuck off, but depression is a real thing when diagnosed properly. Don't be so ignorant.
>>
>>385702429
>normie doing epic falseflags

epic bro!
>>
>>385702487
Nope. Not a falseflag, it's the truth.
>>
I laugh when my mother tries to say it's not her fault for my failures. It's 80% your fault bitch, you did a shitty job raising me and teaching me to be independent.
>>
>>385702254
>when your radical teenage nihilism is just a shitty justification to be lazy

Whatever helps you sleep at night knowing "there's no point in getting a job and being independent". You're always going to be groveling for cash from the government with that autistic mentality. Fucking off yourself.
>>
>>385702227
>You are just another shitlord who lacks the willpower to improve yourself.

I think this is a big part of the problem. People who lack willpower seem to never find it, probably because they imagine that people who get things done are self-torturers or weirdos. It's pretty circular, and hopeless, since they never get the willpower to get their willpower back.

Willpower is more about having an elevated or profound feeling from progressing toward your own empowerment. You can simply take on more burden and strife because you have an amazing, satisfying feeling shooting through you as you work towards your goal (even just a hope for higher feeling can do this). To stay in a world of feeling like that can take a lot of discipline and certainty, especially since a bit of fear can swing the big picture in such a way that you go from inspired to paralyzed.
>>
>>385700415
Fuck off nigger.
>>
>>385702449
>>385702591
Same thing but when my parents broke up I moved across the country with my dad (at the same age, also 23 going on 24 now). Feels fucking hopeless, man. Every prospect I've had at happiness has been destroyed infront of my eyes by either him or more likely myself. No one would want to associate with a 23-24 year old high school drop out neet with crippling anxiety and depression. I haven't had a single real life friend in over 8 years. Every year it's been "I should get my GED and go to college" but now fucking college kids are 6 years younger than me. SIX YEARS. How the fuck am I supposed to feel comfortable there? I had to drop out because I failed one year of high school from lack of attendance and I felt like everyone would know I was a year older and I'd be a fucking outcast.

I was fucked over by my shitty father that didn't force me to go to school anyways even though the very idea of walking into the school sent me into a breakdown. I needed fucking mental treatment, and now it's too late.
>>
>>385702449
Don't be ashamed or hindered by your anxiety. If you have the skills of cooking and cleaning (because sure as fuck can barely clean let alone cook), I'm sure you can get a job and turn the life you've made into something a fuck ton better.
>>
Bed.

Quality sleep is SOOOO important.
>>
>tfw literally haven't talked to anyone outside of my family in real life in 8 years
>tfw social skills are too fucked now to start doing so
>>
>>385699975
Get the bed, chances are you wouldn't even be able to find the switch at non-scalper rates.
>>
>>385702256
I guess it's a glass half full kinda thing.
>>
>>385702082
Then get a sleeping mat, significantly cheaper than a mattress.
>>
>>385702381
That's really sad anon. Maybe you should try /adv/.
>>
File: giphy.gif (3MB, 480x366px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 480x366px
>>385699975
>autismal NEET faggot
>is a Nintendo fan
>>
>>385700557
You also have to have some disability. Luckily for /v/, autism counts.
>>
>>385702718
I know exactly how you feel, it makes you feel so useless and that you can't do anything about it. We will make it buddy.
>>
File: 1431368757238.jpg (12KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
1431368757238.jpg
12KB, 243x207px
American here. How do I get NEETbux? I'm tired of working my dead end job that doesn't even pay close to enough to let me live alone or support myself, but I have no motivation, plans, goals, ambitions, or things that I want to do other than waste time and indulge in my hobbies. I'm 24 years old with no higher education, drive, meaningful experience or knowledge/talents/abilities/passions. I don't have any crippling physical or mental illnesses (as far as I know.) My doctor visits are usually pretty standard.
>>
Can't wait until everything is automated and the government is pretty much forced to give everyone enough money to live off of
>>
>>385702480
If you have days of feeling absolutely nothing... check your diet. That's just one dimension of it, but it's not well understood how fucking much your diet can physiologically depress you and change your thinking.

When I felt sick all of the time, I would go into a "bypass state" and block out emotion. Everything lost meaning in that mindset, even a hope for meaning. I am pretty sure a lot of that had to do with diet, because when I did cut out a ton of food groups and start fasting, I felt inspired and excited on a regular basis. I think the sickness made me tense, and I was constantly thinking about things. This is mostly my experience, but look into fasting and restricted diets. Meditation too, get hyper sensitive to your body over time and see what it's like to feel alive like a child.
>>
>>385702449
You should go back to school like I do. I'm 27 and start going to school in september again to get my qualification for university. Funny thing is, most people are older than me there like mid 40 moms and shit lol.
>>
>Population is getting larger
>automation is taking away jobs

Its fucking unavoidable that within the next 100 years that society as it exists will not be able to function anymore

Why the fuck is nobody talking about this or doing anything?
>>
>>385703293
Who cares? I'll be dead in 100 years.
>>
>>385703293
>100 years

try 50 or less Anon, there will be chaos within our life times, no doubt.

Why is nobody doing anything? Because the rich fucks in charge i.e. the people that actually decide what gets talked about and what doesn't, are the ones that stand to gain immensely from said changes.

There WILL be "Sanctuary Cities" like in DS9's lore, only they will be much bigger, and much worse.
>>
>>385703110
>Go to they doctor
>Get diagnosed with autism
>Get $1,300 per month

https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Monthly_tugboat
>>
you really deserve those neetbux if you're retarded enough to consider buying a switch
>>
>>385703405
Fucking Gimmes and Dims get the fuck out
>>
>>385703110

Go to college. If you can manage to be a student full-time you'd still have enough time to play video games and all that. You'd also be able to get connections while you're there from job fairs, guests coming to your class, and all that. Connections are definitely key, and really what's going to get you places. The end goal should be to make enough money to afford sustainability and potential growth. Being a NEET is incredibly short-term and you'll be surprised how fast the appeal can wear off. A meme endeavor.
>>
Still got no license at 25 and gonna spend around 1k to go to a driving school since trying to learn with my mother with my anxiety is a disaster. I think if I can finally get my license I can start improving myself but if I still fail to get it doing driving lessons I don't know what will happen. I don't live in an area where you can get around without a car.
>>
>>385700557
Fuck off back to plebbit you dumb idiot
>>
File: 1453850857706.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453850857706.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>385702348
>he thinks there are tons of physics jobs/research in the private sector
maybe for space-x, but that's pretty much all there is aside from government grant research, which is still government money. I did some research while I as doing nuke eng classes before I ran out of grant money and if you think even half of NEETs have the necessary aptitude or 'tism to do it you're kidding yourself. better to have a few actually dedicated people then have tons of asshats only in it for the money. it's hard enough to get grants as it is already. My work actually contributed to EM Drive that NASA and everyone was making waves about it. actually it was Eagle Engines, but nobody cares about space tech unless you name drop space-x or nasa

if you doubt my involvement, it works because of the Lorentz force, which uses a modified Klein - Gordan Equation. it's not that the EM drive produces a lot of thrust but that it can maintain momentum, solving the biggest logistic problem in interstellar travel

bottom line is, society will either have to drastically change in the next few coming decades or it will crash and burn. we have enough problems with the boomers being too stubborn to change, and with automation replacing dozens of fields and fossil fuels dwindling. even electric cars can't save us unless we start making new current gen nuclear reactors.
>>
Is depression and anxiety enough to get SSDI?

I can have a doctor vouch for it

It isnt so bad that I literally cannot work, it just makes every day at work a living nightmare
>>
I need a new mattress too. The one I have is pretty old and its starting to sag.

How're those memory foam gel mattresses for a side sleeper?
>>
>>385703736
You can get it for a missing pinky toe if a doctor vouched for you.

Here in Ontario, they will almost always decline your first attempt but if you get an ombudsman to send them a letter for a reconsideration they just accept you right away. it's probably easier in America.
>>
There isn't anything I want to learn though, otherwise I'd have done it by now. Another thing that bothers me is how they force you to take classes you don't want. Right when I was fresh out of highschool my parents made me go apply to a community college. Basically, I suck at math and hate it. They saw this and were going to make me take a math class I didn't want, even if I wanted to study to be a writer or zookeeper or I don't know something else completely unrelated. That really put me off and I never went through with it.

I know this is just how college works and everybody has to put up with classes they might not want or enjoy in pursuit of their degree, but I'm too autistic (note: not literally) to be able to put in the effort towards something I don't like or see the need for.
>>
>>385703947
>>385703506
>>
>>385703947
You're always going to be an idiot if you don't want to learn anything. You don't have to fall for the college meme to learn new things.
>>
>>385702449
You're only 23, you still have more than enough time to get back on track
>>
>>385704096
This, really. You're not really considered a complete lost cause in most Western countries until you're about 30-ish.
>>
>>385700557
social security. The US has a very inefficient mechanism for keeping detritus alive.
>>
>>385702553
Fuck off dude. IF you don't think the vast majority of people who are paralysed don't have some form of depression or mental illness then you're a fucking moron. Better to be depressed and have the use of your lower body, etc
>>
what can I do for the rest of my life that doesn't involve college
I'm fucking sick of school
>>
switch is pretty nogaems still, you'll get more out of a bed than buying a switch right now.
>>
File: 1416863371404.jpg (66KB, 800x799px) Image search: [Google]
1416863371404.jpg
66KB, 800x799px
>>385704497
this. born half deaf, anyone as deaf as me and doesn't have some form of depression is a grade A liar. being unable to efficiently and equally interact with other people will always have you feeling sorry for yourself and how you're just a broken piece of shit.
>>
Wow /v/ this thread is like mini and worse version of /r9k/. Please kill yourselves.
>>
>>385705024
Breath of the Wild is literally GOTY and Splatoon 2 is amazing.
>>
>>385701526
>Haha dude just go outside and talk to people

People unironically think this.
>>
>>385702447
Not that anon, but i have a mental illness. Youre a massive faggot. Working isnt hard. Leech off the government all you want, one day those benefits will end and youll be fucked. Keep making excuses all you want. Its never gonna get you anywhere.
>>
>>385701103
>tfw neetbux keeps flowing in, I can buy anything I want and do anything I want with my time
>tfw all I do is browsing 4chan
>tfw depressed because no gf and khv
>>
>>385703405
How did the bell riots solve that?
>>
>>385709706
They couldn't be ignored any more, forcing political and economical change, or something idealistic like that. In reality it'd just be a horrible bloody civil war probably resulting in the down fall of society all together.
>>
>>385708890
Is your mental illness being a terminally ignorant asshole, mr strawman??
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.