[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So are you going to refund this tomorrow? It is coming out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: longdark.jpg (81KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
longdark.jpg
81KB, 700x394px
So are you going to refund this tomorrow? It is coming out of early access
>>
>>385694045
why would you be getting a refund when the game is getting a story mode
>>
>>385694167
I would get a refund even if I had played the game for 1000 hours
>>
>>385694356
you're a fucking scum that deserves to be hanged

me too
>>
>>385694045
The KF2 refund policy was only for KF2 because they introduced microtransactions and that was it.

I am 100% sure that you wont be able to refund the long dark.
>>
>>385694045
Thanks for reminding me
>>
>>385694045
you cant refund it, there are games that came out of EA and they never gave a chance to refund
>>
>>385694674
>hanged
hung

that is all
>>
>>385694045
tomorrow is not the 1st of august you double nigger
>>
>>385695353
actually you're wrong
>>
>>385695353
You sure about that?
>>
can I refund this if I have over 2 hours and 2 weeks have passed?
>>
>>385695353
People are hanged, objects are hung. Unless one is talking about the size of their dick.
>>
>>385695748
no
>>
This was in early access for three long years/ Why are they doing this.
>>
>>385695839
so then why did OP make this thread
>>
I've heard nothing but good things about this game, what's wrong with it?
>>
>>385696275
Nothing. People were left with the wrong idea that you could refund a game after it leaves EA. Therefore getting your money back even if you enjoyed hundred of hours of playtime (being scumbags).

But that only worked for KF2 and some other game I think.
>>
>>385696275
It's only good if you enjoyed taking care of your sims necessities, only 100% more tedious in this game.
>>
>>385696070
because he thinks that the KF2 situation applies here but it does not apply

you cant refund a game because it came out of early access, only KF2 was the exception
>>
>>385696503
>Therefore getting your money back even if you enjoyed hundred of hours of playtime (being scumbags).
Top jej
>buy a chicken sandwich
>eat 2/3rds of it, it's delicious chicken
>the last 3rd is just shit
>go to return the sandwich because it's literally 1/3rd shit
>"UMMM EXCUSE ME YOU GOT HUNDREDS OF CALORIES OUT OF THIS SANDWICH AND NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO RETURN IT? SCUMBAG!"
Videogames are a product, not a service. If the product does not meet the standard it was advertised at then it can be refunded.
>>
>>385696275
Bit boring, to be fair i played it pretty early before there was a story mode
>>
File: 1473745695269.png (381KB, 762x642px) Image search: [Google]
1473745695269.png
381KB, 762x642px
>>385694045
God no. I'm pretty sure the story mode will be trash, but I have had and will continue to have fun with the sandbox mode, and if they add more shit to sandbox (Which they claim) then even better. I only spent like $10 on it.

Planning on starting a new sandbox when it hits, still haven't decided if I want to bother streaming or not. Might do it just because it's a pretty solid game for bullshitting with people as you play it.
>>
>>385694674
Fucking illiterate fag
>>
>>385694045
I will, though I wonder if it's worth it or not because god I forgot how much I paid for it
>>
>>385699746
Good. I paid something like 10€ and played 114 minutes.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.