[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does no one ever get all giddy and happy when they open a new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6802.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6802.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Does no one ever get all giddy and happy when they open a new game you've just bought and it ACTUALLY comes with an instruction manual?
>>
no because i'm not 15 so i don't buy physical games
>>
>>385692008
no because modern instruction manuals don't have any of the world building exposition the manuals from back in the day needed to have
>>
>>385692008
I do. Feels like a nice touch, and makes it seem just slightly more worth the money. Love going through the manual for rpgs and looking through the introduction of the party members
>>
>>385692165
You don't have to wait until you're 15, you can go out and buy physical copies right now
>>
I stopped buying physical games after the PS2 pretty much, bar a handful of ps3 games.

Everything is better digital, it takes up no space.
>>
>>385692204
Well the GG rev booklet literally Does a mini synopsis on each of the previous games. It's quite a treat. Sadly, no character bios but plenty of info on combos and other game feature/mechanic type stuff.
>>
>>385692165

You know you need to be 18 to post here, don't you?
>>
>>385692008
I only buy JP imports and they all still have a manual.
>>
>>385693772
>tfw my copy of Luminous Arc Infinity had a 44pg manual

gotta love the nips
>>
>>385693848
>>385693772
Damn. I didn't even think about that.

I don't normally buy JP games and actually had to go to a different EB games just to get the last copy they had since they mentioned the price and limited locations were because it's JP.

Hmm, wonder why that's th case?
>>
File: nmhm1.jpg (68KB, 550x861px) Image search: [Google]
nmhm1.jpg
68KB, 550x861px
>>385692008
>no more heroes gets neat full color instructions that was styled to look like a comic, even has a short comic inside
>USA version gets black and white standard instructions with nothing else
>>
>>385695205
Truly we are being fucked with. Once upon a time we would get what we paid for and then some.

Now they do everything to minimize effort and cost and maximize sales profits.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.