[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got pic related on steam recently and it's borderline

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0739.jpg (295KB, 625x785px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0739.jpg
295KB, 625x785px
I got pic related on steam recently and it's borderline unplayable without a controller. Any other games like that?
>>
>>385685282
what? it's a normal game, you can play it on whatever
>>
The game has a kbm setup and a controller setup, what are you on about
>>
>>385685282
Its pretty bad with a controller desu. The driving is fine, but the shooting is horrible. Back in the day it didnt bother me, but the controls havent aged well. Great game though, i have fond memories of flying the dodo around the city. Such a signifigant game in history. Younger people wont understand, but when gta3 came out it was incredible. We had never experienced anything like it. The fact that you could get in and out of vehicles alone blew us all away. Being on that bridge at the start of the game and walking up to a car, getting in and driving away will be imprinted in my brain forever.
>>
>>385685282
I found the game so much easier with kb+m than I did on PS2.
>>
>>385686187
>get in and out of vehicles
driver 2 did it on psx, but they haven't got city half as "alive" as gta3. it truly was a revolution.

>flying dodo
This shit was the single most fun thing in entire game. So hard to get right, so much happiness when you finally flew from third city to the first one without touching the ground, and then you could go anywhere because you finally get it. You could even fly to the place where entry cutscene was happening, it was hidden behind mountains and had no collision model except for the main road.

Before i got it right, i even considered simply driving it from airport to first city where you have to leave it in docks to complete quest list.
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=720574899
>>
>>385687203
Good times bro. I remember when i showed my mate flying the dodo and he flipped the fuck out. Sorta makes you wonder why they didnt just have normal planes in the game. It was obviously capable.
>>
>>385687670
i remember reading that it had to do something with 9/11. There were two huge towers in game, got removed in later builds and final version, if i remember correctly you can see it on early trailers. Maybe they felt like game is controversial enough and didn't wanted anyone to joke about hitting the big tower with a plane.
>>
>>385686187
well, if it's going to make you feel better, gta3 is my fav gta game. it's basically gta2 in 3D, which is my second fav gta.
>>
is it worse than dark souls key board and mouse?
>>
>>385687978
Yeah me too. Alot of its nostalgia, but i actually prefer the look of 3 too
>>
>>385687978
I actually haven't played gta2. I owned the first one on ps1 though and really liked it.
>>
>>385685282
the phone version has the best controls.
>>
>>385687978
My nigga. Some people seems to be confused why I pick 3 as my favorite instead of VC or SA.
>>
>>385685282
how come the guy on the bottom gets two squares for his face?
>>
>>385685282
What the game is absolutely awful with a controller
>>
>>385687978
ONE AH ONE MSEX FM IN YA MUDDA
SUN A THA LIBERTY CITY FINEST
>>
>>385687203
>Before i got it right, i even considered simply driving it from airport to first city where you have to leave it in docks to complete quest list.

For the longest time, I thought that was the only way you could do it.
>>
File: 1g_iphone_display.jpg (20KB, 300x175px) Image search: [Google]
1g_iphone_display.jpg
20KB, 300x175px
>>385689312
>always was mobile technology enthusiast
>had palmtops - palmos, later winmo
>used to fuck around, running windows 3.11 on dosbox (wasn't as easy as it should be)
>at some point those devices were capable of running x86 vms
>had a blast running win98 in my pocket, even if anything i tried was unplayable
>wondered how this kind of technology will grow up in the future
>my pda from couple years before had 3d accelerator, it was amazing, unique technology
>basically like "dude, i have graphics card in it, look, it runs q3a"
>suddenly, iphone
>suddenly everyone wants to have powerful pocket device
>suddenly everyone has 3d accelerators
>suddenly crapdragon goes out and winmo devices have powerful, affordable cpu+gpu combo
>couple years later gta3 port runs on my moto milestone, except it's laggy as fuck with audio on because has too little memory

And now i can play gta sa that looks better than PC version on my phone without slightlest stutters, comfortable to control with dualshock connected over bluetooth. I'm still amazed how this one little device managed to start such an revolution on the market.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.