[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Their job necessitates stealth >Supposed to be able to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (514KB, 3000x1836px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
514KB, 3000x1836px
>Their job necessitates stealth
>Supposed to be able to blend into crowds
>One of their tenants is to literally hie in plain sight
>They wear the most conspicuous, brightest, non-stealthy robes, all the time
>>
They where the same colors as the local priests, if I remember correctly.
>>
>>385684817
>Their job necessitates stealth

but it doesn't.
>>
>>385685230
but it does
>>
>>385684892

they give that idea up immediately after the first game
>>
>>385685962
I guess that's why you assassinate people in public arenas all the time.
>>
It took them until Unity, but they finally got rid of the "lol we need white robes because that's the assassin uniform!" Arno wore blue clothes, and Jacob and Evie wore brown/black stuff.
>>
>first game
>wear clothes to blend in with priest of the time period
>every other game
IDK it was cool the first time right???

Star Wars has the same fucking problem with Jedi attire. Obi Wan wore robes cause he lived in a fucking desert, but it suddenly became an iconic outfit so ALL jedi, whether they were in a bustling city or hot swamp planet, had to wear desert robes.
>>
File: aot.jpg (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
aot.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
>>385686240
Gotta be somewhat stealthy to get close in the first place.
>>
>>385686363

I'm glad Kotor understood this and allowed you to wear more than jedi robes (even though robes are the best statistically).

Soldier armor guardian was fun af
>>
>>385686548
only in the first game. literally every game after that had guns.
>>
>Surround yourself with hookers
>Become invisible to law enforcement
>>
>>385686267
Arno's stuff stands out like crazy even with the hood down though it's definitely a step in the right direction. Not a single person wears anything even remotely close to what he wears barring some of the military clothes. He dresses like someone of an even higher stature than a noble at times thanks to the crazy amount of frills and intricacies his clothes have, other times he looks like he stepped out of a circus with all the poofy bits around his arms or legs when not even the royals have those poofs. Not to mention the Legendary tier clothes are incredibly garish.

He blends in far more with the poor alcoholic clothes than any of the others.
>>
>be a regular guardsman
>be told to keep an eye out for an assassin
>The assassin is supposedly a master of stealth and able to blend in perfectly no matter the environment
>spot a suspicious and conspicuous man in white and red robes just lurking about in the open.
>dismiss him, he is clearly not the assassin if he stands out like that
It's a double, or possibly even a triple, bluff
>>
>>385686698
>Because eavesdropping, pickpocketing, and spying don't require stealth
>>
>>385686943

this is my new head canon
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.