[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There was not a shittier possible way to tie up the final Dark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: shit girl.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shit girl.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
There was not a shittier possible way to tie up the final Dark Souls DLC and the Dark Souls franchise as a whole.
>>
>>385676053
i want to lick the painter loli's feets
>>
What triggers me more is just how willing people are to defend it.
>>
Can someone summarize the ending for me? I refuse to play through it
>>
File: unknown.png (50KB, 227x169px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
50KB, 227x169px
>>385678813
>You kill Gael and obtain the Dark Soul (tm) in your inventory
>Nothing happens

>You just now remember painter girl needed it
>ohshit.png

>Give it to her
>She says thank you
>Nothing happens
>>
I'm not sure how anyone ever thought the DLC is the ending to the series. All the dlcs are just extras and side-stories to the events of the main game, even if The Ringed City teleports you to the future, then the end of the world
>>
>>385679893
And this makes it okay to give your DLC a shitty ending and zero closure?
>>
>>385679893
Ringed City clearly takes place AFTER you defeat Soul of Cinder.
>>
>>385680295
Kind of. Every ending to the games and dlc so far have been just as bad with no closure. Par for the course. At least each game and dlc give you a goal to achieve and you at least do it.
>>
>>385680465
Yes, and? Like I said, the dlc transports you to the future.
>>
>>385680690
Why is it okay to have a terrible ending if it blatantly continues the main story?
>>
does anyone else on /v/ not give a shit about the story in this series?
>>
If they combined both packs, sold it for $20 and ended it with freide then it would've been much better 2bh
>>
>>385680763
I dont know, I didn't write it. I just think it's consistent. Fits with the other endings.
>>
DLC was good, anyone who cares about the """""""""story""""""""" and not the gameplay/spectacle is enjoying the game wrong.
>>
>>385681045
None of the other DLC continue the main fucking story
>>
>>385681292
Ringed city doesn't continue the story though, it just shows you what the future looks like if the Ashen one never beats the Soul of Cinder and the world continued to be broken down instead of the fire being linked again or it being snuffed out for good.
>>
>>385681505
> it just shows you what the future looks like if the Ashen one never beats the Soul of Cinder and the world continued to be broken down instead of the fire being linked again or it being snuffed out for good

Nice headcanon.
>>
>>385681750
Sick argument bro.
>>
>>385681978
It is pretty sick.
>>
>>385678813
dark souls worlds are just paintings
loli painter paints the next world and names it after your character
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.