[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain how this game with bad cutscenes, mediocre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 518
Thread images: 59

File: ARR_FFXIV_Logo.png (372KB, 740x490px) Image search: [Google]
ARR_FFXIV_Logo.png
372KB, 740x490px
Can someone explain how this game with bad cutscenes, mediocre soundtrack, no real, dependable autoattack, annoying interaction mechanics, uninteresting locations, and almost no final fantasy elements of story, writing, or themes is considered good?
>>
>>385675783
fuck off blizzdrone
Many people unironically play it because its a "Final Fantasy" game, others play it for lalas or catgirls. Keep on mind this game is supposed to appeal the braindead audience who enjoys eyecandy. Nothing else. If you put attention to many details in this game you can see you are not supposed to move/run while casting because there are no walking or running animations at all. Other fun-fact I found when I played a year ago, your CPU's clock could fuck up your cooldowns in this game,
I have no fucking clue how.
>>
>>385676160
so it's supposed to be a stupid game
>>
>>385675783
It's basically vanilla WoW, none of that terrible changes they made in recent years, so of course people will like it
>>
I play FFXI still and I'm liking the endgame content. It's been a steady increase in rewards and doing RoV makes it faster.
>>
my point is that compared to actual videogames, not subscription-farms, this is a pretty boring and unaffecting game
>>
>>385675783
it is the only story-driven MMO out there with that story being told over the life of each expansion.

it also has the weeabo crowd
>>
>>385676674
the story's really uninteresting though, just standard chosen one garbage
>>
>>385675783
I don't understand, literally all of those things are wrong. Apart from a good autoattack maybe? (Why the fuck do you want an autoattack?)

Is this bait? A joke? It's hard to tell anymore.
>>
>>385677061
explain how I'm wrong then

you cannot argue the fact that the cutscenes, soundtrack, locations, etc. are all drab as fuck compared to other, better games
>>
>>385676879
and yet, it's still better than literally ALL other MMO's.
>>
>>385677319
but as a non-MMO player I'm asking why anyone would fucking pay $60+a motherfucking $15 p/month subscription for this
>>
>>385677192
Cutscenes, while not the best, actually have a lot of meaning to the story behind them. Sure, there's a lot of 'canned' animations but its also because its all in engine.

Soundtrack is one of the best and most varied.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFqfN-ju1MQ

Locales are fantastic and varied as well, and its only getting better.
>>
>>385677489
>Soundtrack is one of the best and most varied.
I'm sorry but you're objectively wrong.
Please play VII and X if you want original soundtracks with a lot of variety.
>>
>>385677192
Provide examples of what you're saying are "drab" in each catagory and i'll show you examples which I think prove you wrong.

Burden of proof lies with the accuser m8
>>
>>385677468
if you're a non-mmo player then I don't really understand what you're bitching about.

0/10 apply yourself better.
>>
>>385677489
He is memeing anon, all of his points are subjective, he is probably a mad wow friend or a shitposter, regardless of you like XIV or not, you cannot deny it is a well made WoW clone with a lot of things done right.
>>
>>385677541
And I also said "One" of the best and most varied.

Never said it was the end all be all of soundtracks. But holy shit is there a ton of music. Didn't win an award for most songs for nothing after all.
>>
>>385677658
lol I'm not that autistic, I don't obsessively catalog everything I hate about a game

suffice it to say FFXIV does nothing original or different from any previous game and does none of it better
>>
>>385677736
>But holy shit is there a ton of music.
yeah like the phrase goes, quantity over quality huh
>>
>>385677738
So, no examples or proofs, at all

I believe i'm done here
>>
>>385677890
Yeah unlike you I'm not an autistic MMOfan
>>
>>385677773
And yet, catchy as fuck. Either way, opinion on the music, the rest? Nah.

I'm curious as to why you hate everything else.
>>
>>385677918
Yes yes well done anon well done ..

HOWEVER

you are autistic enough to complain about an MMO you don't even play on 4chan

(please notice my reddit space :3 )
>>
>>385675783
Brand sells it really well.
>>
>>385678414
>you are autistic enough to complain about an MMO you don't even play on 4chan
I've been doing the free trial for about 2-3 hours.
>>
>>385681353
LMAO
M
A
O
>>
File: lel.gif (935KB, 285x235px) Image search: [Google]
lel.gif
935KB, 285x235px
>>385681353
kek

fuck me
>>
Because the mechanics make for a solid MMO, the gathering and crafting is more interesting than in other games, and the playerbase is generally more friendly than most of the other MMOs right now. Definitely more friendly than WoW, Wildstar, BDO, and GW2, all of which I have played before and had multiple first-hand experiences with both great and terrible players.

Also, the way they handle PvP is fresh for an MMORPG. It's still not as fun as, say, GW1's PvP or Wildstar's (sadly) unpopulated Warplots, but it's a welcome departure from WoW's bullshit.

Also, some of the story elements are amazing while others are terrible. A lot of the side stories are great - the Pugilist job quests, Hildibrand, there are dozens of stories that are very well-done.

The "no auto-attack" is a mechanical feature, not a hindrance. You're not supposed to be dealing damage through basic attacks, you should be focusing on a custom rotation for your play style. Back when ARR launched, my MNK was topping out everybody in DPS, and I was not following the meta in the slightest. Now that I'm back, I use a variant of the Cure 2-focsed WHM meta to overheal effectively without squandering too much mana.

I rejoined the game two weeks ago and I'm having a blast. Just hit 52 and currently working on doing all the endgame 50 content I missed out on. The new job classes are super interesting, too.

But the main story is indeed shit. Everything about it is shit. All of the characters involved are shit. The endless fetch-quests that they use to make you TP all over the world are shit. The MSQ is the worst feature of this game, by far.

Pretty much everything else is either "mediocre", "original", or "fun". That's why it's popular.

Plus, add in a community that actually likes to work together on shit and you've got yourself some good times ahead.
>>
File: 71782030.jpg (9KB, 368x158px) Image search: [Google]
71782030.jpg
9KB, 368x158px
>>385681353
>>
File: 1499492989874.gif (3MB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
1499492989874.gif
3MB, 384x288px
>>385681353
Literally you
>>
>>385676879
>Story is uninteresting
Maybe ARR's leveling quest, but Coils and HW have been some of the best Final Fantasy narrative content to come out in a long ass time.

I seriously think people saying the story isn't good have literally not even given it a fair shake or are literally allergic to reading.
>>
>>385681678
>>385681787
>>385681865
>>385681928
lol what
oh boy your game is shit and I haven't yet become obsessed with it and ignore all its flaws

whatever will I do, have a life?
>>
>>385676483
I kinda wanna sub and play ffxi again. I know its not the same game bht the areas should still be how i remember them.
>>
>>385681858
>FFXIV playerbase more friendly

>FUCKING HEALER WHY DIDN'T YOU HEAL ME?!
>Sorry, I was DPSing
>YOU'RE A FUCKING HEALER KICKED
>Ok, I'll heal more.
>OMG HEALER WHY IS YOUR DPS SO LOW, FUCKING DPS THIS IS TAKING FOREVER
>But I--
>Kicked
>>
>>385675783
>bad cutscenes
Oh, fuck yeah it does. It's late-PS2 quality animation. It's not bad for an MMO but that's no excuse.
>mediocre soundtrack
This is subjective and I think the soundtrack is excellent. The field themes don't hold a candle to FF11 but a lot of other tracks are awesome.
>no real, dependable autoattack
Not a necessity and the game does just fine without it.
>annoying interaction mechanics
I'm not entirely sure what you mean here.
>uninteresting locations
Every area has a unique and interesting visual aesthetic to it. Again, I feel like FF11 dominates here mainly because the absurd size and scope of the world made it feel real but FF14 has some great an interesting looking places too.
>almost no final fantasy elements of story, writing, or themes
I'll agree that it's a bit off as far as FF goes but it still does a good job doing it's own thing. The theme of colonialism and hubris in Realm Reborn, and of betrayal, forgiveness, and family in Heavensward were pulled off pretty well. A lot of the characters sucked in Realm Reborn but they all started to redeem themselves during the last chapters and going into Heavensward. I thought I would never tolerate that elf bitch boy but he actually grows up into a pretty cool bro. If you're looking for superficial shit, though, then FF14 still does fantasy magic mixed with techology and a world with multiple governments and/or kingdoms, which most of the games in the franchise have done.
>>
>>385677541
Nigga, please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMSE0iQ2qJY
>>
>>385677738
Name me an MMO that has better

>Built in UI customization
>Use of older content
>Soundtrack
>Crafting syetem
>World aesthetic

Don't worry, I DPS. I can wait.
>>
>>385682171
>Being a bot
You deserve to be kicked
>>
>>385676160
>If you put attention to many details in this game you can see you are not supposed to move/run while casting because there are no walking or running animations at all
Are you sure it's not because the game designers intentionally put a limitation on mages to make them control differently? If mages could move and cast at will, how would they be any different than physical ranged attackers?
>>
>>385682379
I can name countless better games, when it comes to MMOs though I can think of GW1.
>>
File: 1497493765782.jpg (168KB, 646x656px) Image search: [Google]
1497493765782.jpg
168KB, 646x656px
>>385682059
This doesn't even deserve an actual response.
>>
>>385682542
>anime reaction pic
>>
>>385682171
Healers should never dps. Only support through healing, buffing, and debuffing. Screw the way xiv has it set up.
>>
>>385677541
What the fuck are you even talking about? FF XIV has pretty much the widest variety of music of any FF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRwk610U9Cw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCcbKY7d0dc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXEOBvuvkG0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDG1rIz1S7k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULRTwOMwLoA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV_IP4mNJCI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdV_bzJgRxE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiUp3DpksQY
>>
>>385682538
But can you play GW1 right now and have a good MMO experience?
>>
>>385682897
He doesn't care about the variety, and think that they are all shit.
>>
>>385682057
ARR story was shit until the end. HW had a way better story dragonsong was probably the best one so far. Stormbloods story is boring as fuck. So glad i can craft or gather because the story is boring as fuck
>>
>>385677725
Why are games that cost less money held more accountable for quality than Jewish MMOs?
>>
>>385682379
Lol, i dps i can wait, i love it
>>
>>385682171
>Main WHM
>Hullbreaker Hard is brand new
>PLD bitching at me for constant DPS, even though no one's near death
>Finally wipe during the final encounter because half the players didn't know about the chest mechanics
>I get kicked for not healing
I love this game when playing with friends but god fucking damn is the community fucking retarded. I also remember seeing a bunch of people demanding parties that "knew the fight" for Nidhogg Exteme even though it only released about 15min ago. The worst part is that playing with friends isn't really easy because you have a long ass single player campaign to get through that has to be done solo in order to get to the dungeons, trials, and raids. So unless you have some likeminded friends with a ton of time on their hands or are willing to buy a jump potion, then the game nearly unplayable. I miss Phantasy Star Online so bad. That was such a no filler game and it was fucking great, even if it did get repetitive.
>>
>>385677468
Non-MMO player here who bought the $20 starter pack and hasn't paid for time yet.

Honestly, I was thinking it would just be a fairly shitty RPG without much to do, but the more I play the more shit I find in the game. I don't see how some people can consistently subscribe for 4 years, though. There really is an overwhelming amount of content (a dungeon that is basically a minigame, all of the crafting you can do). I may buy a 6-month pass and see what happens after that.

You are right, though, it is difficult to justify 60+15/month when there are so many other games you could purchase and play with that money. It's just that if you don't mind the slow, methodical pace of an MMO there's no reason why you shouldn't give it a try.
>>
>>385682897
It's fine to say that you're not a fan of some of the songs but if there's literally not a single song you like in FF14 then you're a contrarian faggot. It's crazy how much variety there is and how often they try new things with the music. Realm Reborn's base soundtrack was a little lackluster but everything that came with the updates and expansions have been gold.
>>
>>385683497
This is the best MMO community I have ever played with. You seriously must have been doing something wrong or lost the lottery to get a reaction like that from people.
>>
Can someone explain to me why you are still allowed to run your pseudo general on /v/?
>>
>>385684869
Because hall-monitors don't run /v/.
>>
>>385684869
Woah video games on a video game board. Go back to your console war threads faggot
>>
>>385684869
Once you explain why 60 simultaneous persona waifu threads up at a time are fine
>>
>>385685053
Generals on /v/ are against the board rules.
>>
>>385675783
>mediocre soundtrack

Bait as you like but this one sure isn't true. Plenty of other shit to legitimately knock about it.
>>
Are there any highly populated fcs on exodus? I just want to listen in on the chat
>>
File: 1496984510782.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496984510782.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>>385675783
>mediocre soundtrack
>uninteresting locations

listen here u little shit
>>
It's worth it to save tomestones and get the Creation weapon first right?
>>
>>385687060
depends on your other gear really. if one of the cheaper items lets you unlock next tier of content, do that instead.
>>
>>385687060
Check lvl 70 craft gear on MB and compare it, certain pieces can be better stats wise. (They are also penta meld'able so take that into account.)
>>
>>385682076

Most areas are still the same though some have had nm's moved and some 99 leveling spots added.

The trusts just let you do the content at your own pace and then you can do end game content with other people if you so desire.

I miss how it used to be but this is a lot more accessible to most of the playerbase and the combat is fun and the content is cute so I'm okay paying for it.
>>
File: 1487952260594.jpg (44KB, 603x642px) Image search: [Google]
1487952260594.jpg
44KB, 603x642px
Weekly reset is almost here. Have you finished everything you wanted to do?
>>
File: 1482540906645.png (87KB, 315x263px) Image search: [Google]
1482540906645.png
87KB, 315x263px
>tfw your raid group disappoints you completely tonight wiping to dumb things and making many mistakes
>tfw can't apologize enough to the sub for not getting the clear like we should have

I'm not a person that gets angry, but I know how he feels for being stuck on O3S given how PF is on this fight, I feel bad.
>>
>>385689038
yeah, finally squeezed that last bolt out of 2.0
>>
>>385682897
those are all shit, not worth even the worst song of FFVII or X
>>
>>385681858
>playerbase friendly
lol dont lie, half the people are afk and never talk, a quarter are extreme fags and trannies trying to erp, and the other quarter is try hard faggots. 2.0 the friendly community was true but its gone far down since then
>>
>>385689038
Not really, after more than 30 hours trying to PUG O2S i just couldn't do it in time. Seen enrage many times, gotten to sub 5% twice but i just can't clear it.
>>
I'll be honest, if it didn't have FF branding I would've dropped it doing all that titan garbage
>>
File: 100872_D0216b.jpg (168KB, 595x393px) Image search: [Google]
100872_D0216b.jpg
168KB, 595x393px
>tfw you cleared OS3 in a pug
>tfw you couldn't stick with them for OS4 and end up in pf waiting for the rest of the week

Next week maybe
>>
>that feeling when you watch someone's healthbar roller coaster back and forth four times from empty to full in PVP

Healers were a mistake holy fuck
>>
Someone buy me this game pls. Im so sick of WoW but im poor
>>
>>385677319

No it's not retard
>>
>>385690852
Name 5.

Oh wait. There aren't 5 good MMOs, it's between ARR and WoW and WoW is quickly running its course
>>
>>385690781
Free trial.
>>
>>385682852
Fuck off
>>
File: 89a.png (57KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
89a.png
57KB, 300x300px
It's a very simple formula if you think about it.
>Pretty looking
>clean ui appearance despite default being a cluttered mess
>Very simplistic and easy to learn mechanics
>Have to go out of your way to find difficulty
>most rare rewards are cosmetic meaning you can get them yourself or simply buy them
>maximum convenience. can teleport anywhere for negligible gil.
>easily recognizable FF brand, characters, monsters, etc. that people already love
>>
>>385691004

Already done, it's why I want to purchase it, I liked it
>>
>>385690683
Just get a PLD/DRK on his ass and let despair consume him.
>>
>>385691315
Use PF.
>>
>>385689443
>Play with a friend as a WHM/BRD combo deal for raids
>Get picked up for a static after they check his parse and approve
>Level AST in record time since they already had a WHM and I wanted to be with my friend
>Super nervous since I haven't raided since Coil and I don't want to disappoint
>Group is very midcore but we get shit done eventually
>My friend dies a lot due to a combination of lag and tunnel vision
>Eventually they kick my friend, but they tell me before him since they want to keep me
>Stayed on with them but feel like I'm looking for excuses to quit since there's a ton of drama and everyone has different ideas on what speed we should be progressing at
>Friend is bummed and doesn't feel like logging in any more

Should I stay? The leader and his friend are nice, but there's so much drama and a revolving door of people who join, band together against a low-performing person, and either force them to quit or leave themselves. Meanwhile the leader just wants to progress without stressing about peak performance shit since we're not world's best material.

I just wanted to have a reliable group to do Savage stuff with, not maintain a herd of drama llamas and get vented at by every fucking person with a pet peev.
>>
File: 1501439914990.jpg (23KB, 494x239px) Image search: [Google]
1501439914990.jpg
23KB, 494x239px
>>385689038
>On o4s
>Could've at least beat Exdeath earlier this week and went on to Neo if people weren't retarded
>Had to replace our BLM who was literal dogshit
>BRD left because they were friends with BLM
>Now have to try 2 people out at the same time
>1 was old raid member from Creator and it's his first time doing the fights but we got him his 1-3 clears this week
>Other person is a rando with a great attitude but only just cleared o3s with us tonight but definitely needs more practice
>We're not raiding tomorrow

I definitely could've at least gotten Exdeath down and possibly even Neo Exdeath down first week if I was with consistent people. There's like 2 of us in the group that have to pay extra attention to mechanics to explain them well to everyone else. I hate being behind and this has happened literally every tier since Gordias. I'm almost to the point of quitting(again).
>>
>>385689038
If my account isn't deleted then I have to fucking catch up on a whole week lost.
>>
>>385691614
Yeah. Welcome to statics. There's a reason most normal people don't bother.
>>
>>385691614
I'd say leave, and play with your friend. You joined with him, find another static which will take you as WHM if that's what you still prefer
>>
>Every thread starts as a bait for people to shit on XIV

Whatever gets us a thread I guess
>>
>>385691826
After 2 expansions maybe people are just tired of eating shit
>>
>>385689038
>Log on
>Raid for an hour or two
>Roll on weapon chest in O4S against cotank
>win or not, who cares
>log off
>>
>>385691763
I play with him when he's on, but he's probably going to take an extended break until 4.1 for IRL reasons anyway. If he finds another group that fits my schedule I will join him in a heartbeat though. I just wonder if it's worth staying with these guys or if I can find a less drama-filled progression group elsewhere.
>>
>>385691693
This is why I stick to PuG, despite even it's own inherent frustrations.
>>
File: 1493728249292.png (1MB, 1280x970px) Image search: [Google]
1493728249292.png
1MB, 1280x970px
>>385691932
>>
>Lost Allagan spear has fucking 240 skill speed
t-thanks
>>
>>385692049
I fucking hate pugging after what I went through in Gordias and part of Midas. The people that play this game are so absolute fucking dogshit, it kills my will to play. I really like this game but there's just so much shit that's gone on since I've started playing that I don't even know why I still play anymore.
>>
>>385692182
I'm on a JP data center so it's a little better. Can't imagine what it's like over there. I remember PuG-ing ARR Extreme primals back on NA. "good" times.
>>
File: 1371307491116.jpg (477KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1371307491116.jpg
477KB, 633x758px
>>385692138
I mean.. I don't think the game's shit, but this tomestone formula is very tiring. and so will be farming the next anime weapon.
>>
>>385692141
>implying there's a choice in the matter
Either wait for Eureka or clear Savage nerd.
>>
>>385675783

>Mediocre soundtrack

Come on anon, at least make some realistic bait. I've played a lot of other MMOs and none come close to comparing to FFXIV's soundtrack, it's better than a lot of non-MMO games.
>>
>>385692378
When are we getting Eureka and is Eureka ONLY for relic weapons?
>>
>>385675783
You're an edgelord trying too hard to sound smart.
/thread.
>>
I haven't played FFXIV since the beginning of the last expansion. Is it even worth it to buy the new one now and play? Is gear locked behind a weekly capped currency again?
>>
>>385692432
I think Eureka is coming 4.1 and I think it's for the whole relic set i.e. the stuff that you're given at the 70 job quest. Not too sure, they haven't given a lot of info on it.
>>
>>385692378
Dude, i got both DRG Relics, that shit is my jam. I'm really hyped for Eureka.
>>
File: 1452777510798.png (226KB, 468x345px) Image search: [Google]
1452777510798.png
226KB, 468x345px
>>385692538
>have to grind savage weekly
>have to grind tomestones weekly
>have to grind eureka weekly
What are the chances eureka will actually be fresh and interesting?
>>
>>385692537
Same weekly tome grind as HW had, but if you just play to catch up to current content it won't matter to you. HW is worth the journey, SB is pretty good, and 4.1 is coming in October so you can catch up, play until you get bored, unsub, then come back when new shit launches.
>>
>>385692625
Well considering they failed Diadem twice, maybe the third time will be the success story? The dev team seems to be pretty good about not repeating mistakes, I was honestly surprised when Diadem 2.0 was still shit for DoW/DoM.
>>
A reminder that if you don't raid you literally miss out on the only worthwhile experience this game has to offer
>>
>>385692638
How's the healer situation right now? I used to play scholar but I heard they kinda suck now. Is AST still the least played healer or is it scholar now?
>>
>>385692537
Nothing has really changed. The leveling dungeons are pretty fantastic for the first time you run them but it still boils down to going AFK in Rhalgrshire in between farming two easy primals or facerolling your roulettes.

Pre-70 roulettes are even worse now, due to the skill pruning making pre-60 content possibly the most boring shit you could ever think of doing.

The only thing to look forward to at the end of the tunnel is the savage raid, which is half-stillbirth, since only two of the four floors could be considered challenging content. Barely half a tier.
>>
>>385693071
You spend a lot of time healing and barely any time DPSing.
>>
>>385693071
AST used to be elder god tier for a bit but is now merely in pretty good tier
>>
Despite these flaws, it is more alive and a better game than the alternatives
>>
>paying a monthly subs just to wait for weekly resets
Haha fuck me for wanting to gear all my class right?
>>
>>385693187
idk man. What do you consider alive? Just more people idle in kugane than stormwind? The only time I see people talking is to announce nm coords
>>
>>385693071
All of the healers are "good enough", and SCH was in a bad spot at 4.0 launch but they gave it some help in 4.05. AST is the best healer bar none right now, with WHM being second place since it's buttload of heals is useful for Savage progression. SCH kind of lacks compared to a Noct AST but they're still the most efficient healers and the AST/SCH combo brings more damage than WHM/AST, so once people are done prog they will probably go back to SCH/AST for speed runs.

Healers are still imba but AST replaced SCH as king, basically. SCH is still okay for the majority of content and a really good one is fucking amazing to have. The gap between best and worst job has lessened a lot overall though.
>>
>>385693182
I was more thinking about how many people play the class. I'm a bit of a contrarian and when I played it felt like 50% whm, 30% sch and maybe 20% ast when I played tank / dps.
>>
File: 1461424933796.png (71KB, 703x822px) Image search: [Google]
1461424933796.png
71KB, 703x822px
>>385693187
Is that not why a lot of us are here?

>>385692368
I agree. But it's still relaxing/comfy to do dailies/weeklies. Certainly hope for better in the future, but this'll do for now. I'll probably become jaded eventually too given more time
>>
>>385693393
I think it's something like WHM > AST > SCH as far as player population goes. Now that SCH requires foresight and some thought to be effective less people are playing it (it's sorry state at launch didn't help either).
>>
File: Iris Defended by Gladio.webm (3MB, 794x498px) Image search: [Google]
Iris Defended by Gladio.webm
3MB, 794x498px
>>385693436
I'm here cause I enjoy Final Fantasy. If FFXV had quarterly updates with a robust MP mode for a subscription, I'd be playing that.
>>
>>385693518
I guess I might try scholar again then. It's just a shame that ast had by far the best looking gear of all the heal classes.
>>
File: 1501217567533.jpg (179KB, 1000x1405px) Image search: [Google]
1501217567533.jpg
179KB, 1000x1405px
Support roles (brd, nin, mch) are cucks or sluts
>>
>>385693974
why are sunsluts so popular, anyway
moonqts are obviously superior
>>
>>385693974
BRD and NIN are the thinking man's jobs
>>
>>385693974
dumb c@ poster
>>
File: ehowCTN.jpg (103KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ehowCTN.jpg
103KB, 768x1024px
Name one main NPC in game that you can't stand.

Go.
>>
File: 1471418618515.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1471418618515.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
>>385694405
Lyse.
>>
>>385694405
Estinien
>>
>>385694494
Fag
>>
>>385694494
Fag
>>
>>385694545
>>385694528
Estinien sucks until they rewrite him completely in HW
>>
>>385694584
Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>385694584
>>>/vg/
If you have to spoiler it, you shouldn't post it.

>>385694405
Lyse
>>
>>385694584
Change race desu.
>>
>>385693301
What server are you on? I'm in Sargatanas and people talk all the time in kugane and reach
>>
>>385694405
Hilda
>>
>there is no good BLM galmour if you're not a potato
>>
File: 1457830394285.jpg (500KB, 728x640px) Image search: [Google]
1457830394285.jpg
500KB, 728x640px
>so btfo he deletes it
>>
It's made by Japanese devs who are years behind in MMO development and is primarily catered towards consoles.
>>
>>385694995
Continue deleting your own posts until you manage to post them without your character, please.
>>
>>385694902
the Ishgardian armor looks decent
>>
>>385695059
Which one?
>>
File: 1407263518755.jpg (254KB, 711x607px) Image search: [Google]
1407263518755.jpg
254KB, 711x607px
>>385682852
Depends on how you play, WHM has plenty of time to DPS these days since Regen is pretty strong and cheap (Especially is you Asylum, Regen+ Asylum basically eliminates the need to heal anything but Tank busters while they are up since they cover almost ALL "scratch damage") so you can pull off a Holy,QC-Holy,Assize(To regain the MP you just blew, heal up what Regen didn't and some damage for) for quick AoE damage burst or invoke youir inner FFT and throw rocks., the only risk is that with the forme maneuver you MIGHT want to save Quick Cast for Raise, but honestly it is waste to just let it sit there if no one is dying.

Oh and that you have to be in melee range, but you can move while casting regen (it is instant) so that is basically when to reposition.

Hell, the Cleric Stance rework arguably made shit easier even if it is less effective (not really since IIRC Healers hd their attacks changed so they no longer calculated from INT) since it is no longer Mandatory and switching between GOOD HEAL and GOOD DAMAGE no longer has the additional time of turning it on/off, you can just to go straight to attacking when you have time, even if that time just is 3 seconds.

The loss of it made shit less INTERESTING tho.
>>
>>385681353
How the fuck do you play the first 2-3 hours of ANY mmo and decide? There's a reason the free trial goes halfway to level cap.
>>
>>385694902
>potatoes looking good in anything
Alex coat, dark divinity feldr, scholasticate coat, dark priest, black griffin, housemaid, shisui
>>
File: 62927029_p2.jpg (194KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
62927029_p2.jpg
194KB, 1000x1000px
>>385695040
>>385694917
Aiight then.

How's everyone's Savage experiences as SMN been? I haven't been to/cleared OS3/OS4 yet, I imagine things get tough especially since we're looking to die as little as possible.
>>
>>385694902
>if you're not a potato

Why wouldn't you be?
>>
File: 1501389039940.jpg (11KB, 343x377px) Image search: [Google]
1501389039940.jpg
11KB, 343x377px
Story time fellas:
> be me 2 months ago
> always see stormblood hype on page 1
> fanboys scream at home great the game will be
> threads upon threads in /v/, almost an eyesore
> stormblood hits
> i decide to go play it, dropped $90 for the game
> this abysmal questing, wtf is this shit?
> game feels very dead, where the fuck everyone?
> join an FC to spice things up
> "it gets better at 50 anon! you can do it!"
> trudge though all this shit
> story is uninteresting in ARR, bad voice acting and I'm not fooled by nostalgic music
> almost done with ARR
> almost kms doing the 200+ fetch quests
> finally at HW
> surprisingly, game still feels dead, combat is still slow and easy
> "it gets better at 60 anon! you can do it!"
> trudge through the content again, and though there are funny moments in the quests, I'm not fooled by forced comedy and references
> got to 60, finally
> still fetch quests and similar garbage, is this what they call fun?
> "it gets better at 70 anon! you can do it!"
> i decide to go fuck it and just rush to 70 as fast as I can
> little by little members of the FC stopped playing, many are disappointed with the game
> other FC faggots are just ERP'ing, not interested in raiding or doing ANYTHING else.
> FC leader tries to keep others online by hyping savage "it's gonna be great guys we can do this"
> they do a few runs but keep wiping
> got to 70
> do savage after I got my gear
> "wtf? this shit is easy"
> clear v4s without issues
> "is this seriously the best this game can offer?"
> "You should level another class anon! It's gonna be fun!"
> Try to level a dps
> "I can't do this anymore, there are better uses of my time"
> quit FC
> uninstall game

And you know what? That was the best decision I ever made. The game is shallow garbage that's only keeping players due to the nostalgia bait and erp pandering. Worst use of money in my life, and to those who hyped this shit a month ago, please do us a favor and kill yourselves, seriously.
>>
>>385695108
the one from Dusk Vigil and Aery(?)
>>
>>385695314
>The game is shallow garbage that's only keeping players due to the nostalgia bait and erp pandering.

why do you think every endgame player gets their panties in a twist if a dungeon takes longer than expected because a healer doesnt dps or dps is too low or a tank is missing melds on their gear in ex roulette

nobody actually likes playing this slow garbage its just pretty too look at and it has an ok story
>>
>>385695314
>be me
as opposed to?
>>
>>385695314

Cool story bro
>>
File: 1474175121696.jpg (47KB, 405x270px) Image search: [Google]
1474175121696.jpg
47KB, 405x270px
>>385695314
>clear v4s without issues
>>
>>385695270
I can't speak personally but a Summoner I know also has Red Mage leveled, and he swaps to that for progression just to see more of the fight via utility. I think for repeated clears he sticks with Summoner and does well though.
>>
File: 1470534440621.jpg (122KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470534440621.jpg
122KB, 900x600px
>>385695314
>clear V4S without issues
Either your static is some top 1% world first racing static or you're a poor liar.
>>
>>385695314
You know no matter how many times you rewrite it, nobody has ever believed you
>>
>>385695314
>Dropping $90 on a game because its threads were constantly on the front page of /v/
You brought this upon yourself
>>
>>385695314
>long-ass novel about how you ended up quitting the game because of personal preferences and you don't regret it

Fascinating.

>>385695479
Our RDM/SMN does the same. RDM for the prog and SMN for the reliable clears. I kind of want to tell him to just stay on RDM since he parses better on that job but if we can clear with him on SMN then I don't have a reason to mention it I guess.
>>
File: 1437869042504.png (216KB, 442x380px) Image search: [Google]
1437869042504.png
216KB, 442x380px
>they replied to it again
>>
>>385675783
>and almost no final fantasy elements of story, writing, or themes

Its more Final Fantasy than the two games its sandwiched between.
>>
>>385695617
I started on RDM because of the same thing, but I'm a BLM at heart.

The buffs to BLM in 4.05 pretty much got me to prog 3 and 4 on BLM instead. And it wasn't too bad at all. 60s triplecast is a godsend.
>>
>>385695636
Alphinaud you should stop babysitting the Scions and come be my personal advisor. I'd pay better and appreciate you more and teach you all about how adults show respect and affection to each other. If it's an invitation from your bro the WoL then you know it's a good deal, right? I hardly ever offer anything of my own volition so you better jump on this and ride it all the way.
>>
>>385694405
Tataru.
The rest are fine or just don't like them much.
>>
>>385695746
>prog with BLM
>[mechanic intensifies]
>panic transpose/polyglot drop
>dps goes to the shitter
I like BLM but it's the worst job to prog with desu
>>
>>385695764
>WoL
>pay
nigga we still gotta pick up poop just to get dinner on the table, you really think we have the kind of cash to adopt a teenager
>>
>>385695856
Or you could just press the swiftcast/sharpcast/triplecast button.

Wow, so hard.
>>
>finally leave my basement after 25 levels of GC turnins
>gathering is still braindead
what the fuck
>>
>>385695863
If I can afford a house, I can afford to put up a cute knife ear boy and employ his services while teaching him about adult responsibilities.
>>
>>385695863
My WoL has a house and some gil saved i would adopt him.
Hell i adopt her sister too.
And yotsuyu too
>>
>>385695932
Or you can just roll a rdm and never have to deal with that bullshit anymore.
>>
>>385696182
And be bored out of my goddamn mind? Nah
>>
File: 1446086764445.png (394KB, 598x564px) Image search: [Google]
1446086764445.png
394KB, 598x564px
>member of my static clears o3s before us with a random pf group
>think nothing of it
>other members of my raid go apeshit and accuse him of the worst crime someone could commit
>the ones who complain the most are the ones who just fucking suck (MCH and War who won't switch to Deliverence once)
>finally have a reason to leave this shitty static

One job less to take care of.
>>
>>385675783
>mediocre soundtrack
Obvious bait
>>
Resubbed for SB, not gonna renew it.

Shit hasn't changed at all and I've played since beta
>>
>>385696357
You are dumb then.
>>
>>385695863
I wonder how much gil Lolorito could be said to be worth. I know some megajew players have multiple billions of gil, but is that just a drop in the sea compared to real wealth, or would that be enough canon-wise to buy the Garlean Empire?
>>
>>385696208
I feel like RDM was designed for WoWfugees who complain that XIV has too many buttons and is too frustrating to play because you have to do strict rotations on top of memorizing fight mechanics if you want to be good at your job. RDM ignores all that and says "push the button when it lights up, don't worry about the rest unless you're feeling up to it honeybunch".

I thought WoW had billions of buttons for all the jobs that needed to be facerolled in order though. I know different specs can cause the same class to play very differently, but in general, there's tons of buttons with a lower GCD so you'd think WoW players would have an edge with XIV's slower combat until some jobs started picking up with more OGCDs and optimal buff windows at higher levels.
>>
Can someone post aoe rotation for drg?
>>
>>385695932
It's still a crutch
You need to learn to save those for parts you ACTUALLY cannot turret, not just use them at the first sign of uncertainty. And for progression you can easily get hit by new mechanics in windows smaller than 60 seconds
It's harder than RDM. It's harder than most melees.
>>
>>385696483
probably more than Godbert, who has enough money to both open and maintain the Gold Saucer, and that's just from being the best Goldsmith. Lolorito probably diversifies like heck.
>>
>>385696704
>BLM is still one of the hardest jobs

At least it hits hard enough to be worth the effort now
>>
>>385696509
WoW's classes actually have very few buttons for the most part
>>
File: IMG_0274.jpg (55KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0274.jpg
55KB, 500x550px
>>385696764
>liberating Ala Mhigo and Doma sets Lolorito up to attain even more fucking cash

The Jew will never be sated
>>
>>385696814
>BLM is hard
>thunder proc, Fire III proc, triplecast, swiftcast
>b-b-but I have to move alot!

Cry some more and maybe Yoshi will make Fire IV instant casts.
>>
>>385696814
Too bad it's out classed by rdm in every way including damage, utility, mobility, survivability. Ignoring fire 4 is only a 5% damage loss after all. It's basically do more work to do less, but at least it ain't mch or smn.
>>
>>385675783
For me, the crafting is actually really engaging, especially with the Ixali questline. I've finished the main story for ARR but haven't even been able to get started in HW because I'm too busy levling all my crafts to lvl 50 before I continue onward. No other MMO I've played has had me hooked on its crafting system like this.
>>
>>385696321
This expansion's music is rather droll. Too much reliance on the main theme everyfucking where
>>
>>385697134
>damage
a good BLM can pull off SAM numbers, while RDM is very middle of the pack
>>
I can PHYSICALLY feel my own fuckups when playing Bard. Dropping poison, letting the next song sit, proc overlaps, buffs not really lining up, letting MP regen to full and stay full for god knows how long, and dumb shit like Barrage Heavy Shot
Yet for some reason I still top the dps parses of most things i run. I'm not lv70 though
>>
Garlea did nothing wrong
>>
>>385697206
>droll
don't use words you don't know the meaning of to sound smarter
>>
>>385697206
droll (adjective): curious or unusual in a way that provokes dry amusement.

I think you were looking for "dull", but yeah I agree. The main theme is OK but I'm tired of hearing it every-fucking-where. I hope new content doesn't reuse it so much.
>>
File: [AHHHHHHHH].jpg (60KB, 313x559px) Image search: [Google]
[AHHHHHHHH].jpg
60KB, 313x559px
>>385697231
>think I'm good to Emp Arrow during Ballad
>Repertoire procs as I cast it
>>
>>385697049
>thunder proc
does fucking jack shit to extend AF/UI timer which is the gist of blm dps. UI phase has space for exactly one thundercloud, and you have no opportunity to thundercloud in a no-swiftcast AF phase

>swiftcast
requires a ~7.5 second setup (F4, F4, F1) right after entering AF to even get dps out of

>using procs as an argument against high movement and fight memorization
t. 3k blm stuck in 2.0 rotation
>>
>>385697219
Check the parses, rdm is behind Blm by only 70 dps at the highest levels.
>>
>>385697134
>>385697219
BLM with good gear and susan weapon can pull off 5.3k on dummy now
SAM won't actually do it without extremely tryhard gear and RDM won't come anywhere close
also BLM has more survivability thanks to manaward
ignoring fire 4 is NOT a 5% damage loss. it's at least 10% and it's devastating in savage
>>
>>385697491
Next you tell me you still use Ice III & IV you absolute shitter.
>>
>>385697653
Dummy don't mean shit check the parses Blm in 95% teir is 4295 while rdm is 4220. Either way that is ignoring increased raid damage and the ability to instaraise and self heal.
>>
>>385697707
it's ok, 3k, you aren't qualified to talk about the subject anymore.
>>
>>385695314
Glad to hear I wasn't the only one. FFXIV is a game that doesn't respect your time.
>>
>>385697809
>being so assblasted you ran out of arguments

Puh puh puh
>>
File: 1445874059794.jpg (81KB, 436x413px) Image search: [Google]
1445874059794.jpg
81KB, 436x413px
>clear for a friend
>ilvl 315 req
>clearly pf leader not at that ilvl
>leader is the one who dies to everything and hits us with multiple electrocutes
>>
>>385697231
In 4.1 they're adding procs to our gauge to help with our stupid rotation.
>>
>>385697910
thank christ I feel like I need three separate chameleon eyes to keep track of everything
>>
File: 1484984591303.png (55KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
1484984591303.png
55KB, 300x301px
>decide to take it easy and be """midcore""" this tier
>apparently any shitter static can call themselves midcore these days
>static finally cleared o2s yesterday
>did o3s progression today
>only saw panda 3 times in 2 hours and a half hours
i fucked up
>>
>>385697904
No need to present an argument when you don't have any.
But feel free to show me a good BLM that doesn't use B3/B4. Oh wait, you can't.
Just stay 3k. Actually if you don't use B3 to immediately go to UI3 you might just be a 2k shitter or a sub lv40 BLM.
>>
>>385696509
>I thought WoW had billions of buttons for all the jobs that needed to be facerolled in order though.
They did but they got rid of them all. There are less buttons now at 110 than there was back at 60 in vanilla.
>>
>>385697707
anon
>>
>>385697231
Bard is a dps loss job. It's not about maxamizing dps but more about filling in potential losses. You don't build up but rather focus on maintaining. That's the whole reason I left, but it's potential when filled leads to gross numbers with a largerer ceiling than most jobs.
>>
>>385697561
Okay, I'll check 95% as you guys said
https://www.fflogs.com/statistics/17/#dataset=95&aggregate=amount&boss=42
RDM 4150 BLM 4480
https://www.fflogs.com/statistics/17/#dataset=95&aggregate=amount&boss=43
RDM 4160 BLM 4490
https://www.fflogs.com/statistics/17/#dataset=95&aggregate=amount&boss=44
RDM 4140 BLM 4650
https://www.fflogs.com/statistics/17/#dataset=95&aggregate=amount&boss=45
RDM 4100 BLM 4370
https://www.fflogs.com/statistics/17/#dataset=95&aggregate=amount&boss=46
RDM 4250 BLM 4570

It looks like it's +300 across the board...
>>
>>385697561
At the highest level means he actually dont have to waste gcds on vercure/raise? Wow, just play BLM, same thing
>>
>>385698205
Why? Red Mage is way more fun
>>
>>385697804
>95% percentile
>the padded percentiles
>>
>>385698124
Those still aren't 5200 like Sam, and the raid damage increase covers these differences still.
>>
>tfw its more difficult to find competent people to clear content with than the actual "difficult" content.

I was having fun until trying to do content. Why the FUCK is the average mom player so bad. I can't pick a role since they all work together if I pick dps than the tank sucks and if I heal the dps sucks and it never changes. I'm about to just unsub. This game is only harder on people who go out of their way to make an effort.
>>
Does anyone actually enjoy playing BLM?
It's got to be the most braindead job to ever exist, you just press one button until timer or mp almost runs out then you just set that up again to spam one button.
>>
>>385698124
Remember when MNK was all the rage in 3.x for its high damage?

Yeah, me neither.
>>
>>385698348
SAM isn't 5200 at 95%. Look at the table.
>>
>>385697134

Are we starting the "BLM was never good" train, same with WHM, DRK, SCH. Here's my opinion as a 50th percentile player who's probably still progging o3/4s.
>>
>>385698461
Comrade it's up to you to provide the proofs
>>
>>385698364

>/v/ doesn't play a class
>that class is braindead

pottery

>>385698502

Doesn't really matter because everyone in this thread is garbage except me.
>>
>>385698364
It's satisfying and tense but yeah it can get boring but I find rdm more boring but it seems to be only slightly worse than blm so I might make that switch.
>>
>>385698379
That's not even what's being argued. What's being argued is if BLM does more damage than RDM on average.

It does. Basically enough to make up for Embolden. Also known as, the two jobs are actually balanced with each other.

You want to talk about an actual caster in a shitty position? Look at SMN.
>>
>Managed to beat V1-3S with pugs
>All the clears were extremely infuriating to the very end

Should I just give in to the static meme? V2S in particular was pure nightmare with how bad PF playerbase is.
>>
>>385698364
Yes, because it's not one button anymore.
BLM has a simple rotation but requires more fight knowledge than everything else in the game. Every job with a more complex personal rotation is actually repetitive as fuck because you can take that with you anywhere, while BLM is constantly improvising and innovating its windows tighter than Khloe's cunny. No two fights play the same as BLM
>>
>>385698586
RDM has way more utility justifying picking a RDM instead of a BLM on all occasions no matter the small dps difference.
And BLM lose alot of dps in heavy mechanic fights.
>>
>>385698615
Even the same fight can be different well with my shitter ass. On zenos I can sometimes pull almost 3.7k dps today for my roulette I pulled 2.8k and sucked. It's infuriating to say the least.
>>
>>385698595
You beat O3S and O2S made you angry?
>"""""""discord callouts""""""""" wiping the entire raid to the first set of reapers
>faggots with 31k health dying to any flavor of Spellblade Holy
>healers and tanks fucking up animal farm
make it stop
>>
File: 1498665443676.jpg (935KB, 1536x2992px) Image search: [Google]
1498665443676.jpg
935KB, 1536x2992px
>>385695863
Alphinaud doesn't need the money man, he's getting royalties from all the wind up Alphinaud toys the Crystal Braves made, plus he runs an under the table racket selling lewd doujins and pics of the female Scions he draws.
>>
>>385698586
My point was why bother with Blm. If you are a decent Blm than you would be a god teir rdm. It's easier and as Blm anon shown the dps gap is only 300ish at the highest teir. Rdm can carry bads all while trying less. Staying as Blm is just more work for less payoff at the expense of raid damage.
>>
>>385682968
How do you repeat yourself 3 times in a single line, this is a high level of stupidity.
>>
Just got rdm to 70 and jesus this job is fucking broken across all levels of the game

>bis job for any downsynced roulettes cause lmao 270/300 potency every single gcd non stop
>incredible mobility and utility for progression mode
>respectable dps unlike bard and mch (i know bard isnt as bad as mch but its still not a real dps)
>braindead easy to play, simple rotation and strong ogcds (420 potency on 25s cooldown what the fuck)

I mean I'm not complaining since im a tier whore, but damn this job has it good.
>>
>>385698717
>And BLM lose alot of dps in heavy mechanic fights.

We just posted the most mechanic heavy fights in the game. They're doing fine.
>>
>>385696940
Lolorito is the only one who could afford Yojimbo to actually go all out and take out the WoL.
>>
File: 26.png (65KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
26.png
65KB, 300x300px
>>385698553
>Doesn't really matter because everyone in this thread is garbage except me.
>>
>>385698813
you won't, not until you get an entirely new set of gear because spell speed is useless as shit on rdm
>>
>>385698269
good joke
>>
>>385698717

>BLM lose alot of dps in heavy mechanic fights.

No they don't. Not good ones. O4s is the only movement fight heavy enough to actually make BLM lose casts and even so its a tiny amount compared to what they would lose in 3.x. RDM is vastly overpowered for prog, but the two roles are pretty much neck and neck dps wise if you count Embolden.
>>
>>385675783
it isn't
everyone who knows a thing or two about gameplay can tell you that this game is objectively bad
>>
>>385698351
It's always been like that, raiding at a high level is 40% logistics (being a neet or having a flexible job so you can put in the hours) and 40% networking (finding other neets), there isnt much actual difficulty once you have those two sorted out.
>>
>>385698813
because BLM is more fun than RDM
>>
>>385698885
Cracked cluster are raining from the sky. I have 40 saved up. Just have a healer or tank for leveling boom done. It's not 3.0 anymore.
>>
>>385698997
People arguing over what's more fun is really pointless given that tastes vary from person to person.
>>
I still don't know how good blms learn these fights. What a frustrating class to play. Do I just fail until I get it? Most people want new players to watch videos to do content but you have blm which has to learn fights on a case by case basis.
>>
>>385698997
True. I run it on on easy content, but truthfully it's now my third played class after rdm and whm because explosions.
>>
>>385699027
>BLM requires pretty intimate knowledge of the fight in order to play well and is overall more challenging
>RDM is braindead to the extreme
more challenge is a pretty good indicator of more fun unless you're a shitter with a thus valueless opinion
>>
>>385699139
I have BRD leveled so I basically go in with BRD a couple times and plot out a general idea of what I want to do then try it out with BLM once I feel like I have a decent handle on it

I usually fuck it up though
>>
>>385698997
No it's not. Both casters are not fun and require no skill to play. Play SMN faggot and learn the glory of mastering burst phases
>>
>>385699170
Not optimizing for efficiency while aiming for easiest path to victory. You probably hate newbtubers and think zergrushing is unsportsmanlike.
>>
What is the best looking Ironworks weapon, /v/?
>>
>>385699280
>aiming for easiest path to victory
if I wanted to do that I'd just play a tank
>>
>>385699269
But you don't get the requisite reward for your efforts for playing SMN. and this is coming from a SMN main
>>
File: laughing Amazon.jpg (171KB, 645x861px) Image search: [Google]
laughing Amazon.jpg
171KB, 645x861px
>>385699269
>SMNfags still crying their impotent bitch tears
>>
>>385699326

Off tank or Noct AST are probably the most braindead roles for raiding.
>>
>>385699170
I'm not arguing difficulty of the jobs, but fun factor is a completely subjective topic. Just because something is more challenging to play doesn't mean it's better, MCH is more challenging than both RDM and MCH and look at how low the payout for that job is. It's meaningless, really.
>>
>>385699395
Noct AST at least gets to fuck with cards every 30 seconds
>>
File: 1446084168620.jpg (145KB, 899x907px) Image search: [Google]
1446084168620.jpg
145KB, 899x907px
>>385699170
>same degree
>same occupation
>"I work harder but earn less, that's how it should be! I am superior!"
>>
>>385699269

What's hard about SMN, please enlighten me. They removed the aethertrail penalty for somehow being retarded enough to miss Fester/Bane so you can't say that's hard now.
>>
>get to the end of ARR, excited to do some 8-man content finally
>at least half the party is over level 60 before the synch and geared up to match
>it might almost be a challenge if it was just four of them
>watch a cutscene for ten seconds
>they're now facerolled everything in their path and are at the next boss
I'm not going to get to do anything challenging unless I buy Stormblood, am I?
>>
>>385699326
That's the problem, go tank now you are reliant on being carried. Go heals but there isn't good dps and you get stuck babysitting. Go dps but now you have to perform to get your clear, or hope another dps will carry you.
>>
>>385699321
I like the unfolding katana, it's neat.
I also love the BLM tuning fork staff since I used it for so long until I got to HW content.
>>
>>385682171
Never had people bitch about healers not dpsing unless its to pass some dps check, is this some NA thing?
>>
>>385699242
I might just do that desu I'll pick Blm when I'm more experienced. My mch is like 69 but they are in a tight spot so I'll continue leveling brd. I'd pick a melee but positionals are cancer to me.
>>
>>385699398

MCH has lost most of its complexity with the heat gauge change. It takes a minute from 50-100 to remind yourself to use Cooldown. BRD for the most part deserves its damage over MCH if you're going by effort=damage.
>>
What ranged / caster DPS would you recommend to a first timer to playing said roles? I've played all the healers and DRK but don't play DPS aside MNK sometimes.
>>
>>385699462
>BLM
>earns less
we've literally already established that BLM outstrips RDM.
>>
>>385682171
literally never seen a healer kicked for "low" dps. DPSing between the downtime is a must, but this is just silly. What the hell is an "average" healer DPS these days anwyay? I don't parse or look at FFLogs or anything.
>>
Where is the collectable appraiser in kugane?
>>
>>385699559
RDM because it's pretty simple and easy to learn.
Physical ranged neither, for fun do BRD
Also READ MOTHERFUCKER READ
>>
>>385699559
RDM is the easiest caster by far

BRD is one of the most fun jobs in the game but it can be challenging at higher levels
>>
File: 1495147601268.jpg (32KB, 404x270px) Image search: [Google]
1495147601268.jpg
32KB, 404x270px
>>385699597
Where is the collectable appraiser in Ishgard?
>>
>>385699592
800-1000

but imagine this
you do 250dps at i270 just spamming combust and making sure it never falls off
there are healers in endgame raids doing less than 100dps
>>
>>385699475
Synch primals. Gets a 50 Titan ex clear. That's about it for your lvl unless you form a sync turn 1 party.
>>
>>385675783

▲ ▲
>>
>>385699560
I sure love your utility as a BLM or the possibilty to raise other BLM shitter who died because lol moving while only doing a little bit more damage.

Yes, the superior choice.
>>
>>385699464
You ever tried playing it. There's just a million and one things that could happen to leak your DPS due to retardedly strict timing in the rotation (i.e. lining up Contagion & TD to be up during Bahamut). Sometimes the very existence of mechanics causes you to lose DPS because you have to prioritise them, causing loss of DPS due to delaying use of spells causing misalignment of spell uptime for your burst phases. And that's just one of the many problems. It's also why SMNs seem to hit high on dummy parses, but can never translate those numbers into actual encounters with any sort of consistency.
>>
>>385699706
you're just making an argument for why RDM should be dropped after prog
>>
>>385699475
ARR end bosses are weird because they aren't ilvl synced for reasons I can't recall at all so instead of tanks having maybe 25% more health than they should like most synced stuff they have like 4x as much as they should. HW's end dungeon isn't anywhere near as easy to steamroll although the final boss after is legitimately a barely interactive light show for new players. Those ARR dungeons were never remotely difficult though, any kind of challenge at all was reserved for the post game 8 man trials and raids after the first credits, which people at least do still manage to fuck up some of.
>>
>>385699775
After prog you can just switch the BLM for a MNK
>>
File: 1498343614147.jpg (60KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498343614147.jpg
60KB, 960x720px
>still havent finished O2S
>stopped trying to continue crafting
>reset almost here again and didnt try all week

at least ill be all DoH lvl 59 pushing to 60 tomorrow
>>
>>385699775
RDM utility is completely useless in a clean run. BLM actually has a window in UI to fit mana shift into.
even in prog verraise just delays the inevitable by 20 seconds.
>>
>>385699464
Because you need to play the class perfectly if you want to align all your ocds with bahamut to maximum damage. That means you have to know when to pop what at your first two burst phases to allow maximum bahamut damage.
SMN requires the most foresight of any caster. Much more than blm having to know when to pop enocain or use triple cast

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PpAuOcKTF0SaGq8G9CWXTWqMsIU3IJxzqXd3LQBPy1E/edit#heading=h.bfo2v1iwfrl2

Do some research. SMN has much more stricter timing than BLM
>>
>>385699559

BRD is straightforward and easy to understand but ludicrously active in comparison to most roles. Leaks dps like a motherfucker.

MCH requires more knowledge on flamethrowers/wildfire gcds but is easy once you know these things.

RDM is straightforward and capable on most fights with little to no nuance in terms of optimization. Fairly mobile in most cases.

BLM is straightforward but is all about maximizing uptime with its toolset, requires the planning but once you get it down it has an easy rotation. Most movement inflexible caster.

SMN is one of the most flexible casters in terms of movement but has the hardest dps burst phase to take advantage of. Also has to do pet management which is sometimes infuriating with the delay pets have if you get a bad auto cycle.
>>
>>385699775
progression is the only thing that matters, you could just go full MCH at that point and it wouldn't matter. I'd rather have a RDM in a raid group than a BLM any day of the week.
>>
File: 1448979345083.png (191KB, 374x413px) Image search: [Google]
1448979345083.png
191KB, 374x413px
>all this BLM butthurt when MNK has higher damage and more utility while it's not braindead retarded

Keeps my noggin joggin
>>
So is blizzard IV still a dps loss for blm?
>>
>>385699758
Now you know how BLMs play on a12s without triple cast now that you lost your afk dots into high potency instant casts. Suck it. You SMNs deserve it
>>
>>385699845
wouldn't you want to take a MNK for prog in the first place because Mantra?
>>
>>385699321
The bow railgun
>>
>>385699775
Carrying about anything but progression. You are starting to sound like scholars waiting for progression to end so they can get thier clears and replace whm. Why bother just hop on the gravy train now and respec materia later like the rest of us when we switch back in a month.
>>
>>385700000
>the black mages are chimping out
Really gets those neurons firing
>>
>>385700031
Stop. You make those BLManlets even more useless.
>>
>>385700010
no
>>
Why is there so many goddamn trannies playing this game
>>
>>385700000
>while it's not braindead retarded
Good one
>>
>>385700098
Did the speel speed buff really affect it that much?
>>
>>385700000
>MNK
>not braindead retarded
m-muh positionals
>>
I like this game but then again I never took a MMO seriously before.
>>
>>385700096
But you'd have RDM and MNK for prog, then BLM and SAM for quick efficient clears.
>>
>>385700109
>questions that /v/ never needed to ask when it wasn't full of phoneposter newshits to the internet
>>
>>385699758

>(i.e. lining up Contagion & TD to be up during Bahamut)

Lining up cds is hard now? Considering Bahamut autos with each action (lol Addle), I would think this would be the first thing you'd think of.

>Sometimes the very existence of mechanics causes you to lose DPS

This must have been a huge surprise to SMNs who're used to 3.x.

>causing misalignment of spell uptime for your burst phases
>discount 3.x MCH
>>
>>385700096
anyone who isn't NIN or BRD is already useless compared to them
>>
>>385699950
>>385699758
>go to dwt
>use tri
>never have to worry about dots while I just spam ruin
This isn't a hard class at all. You lost all the management you needed to have in hw
>>
>>385700204
SAM I understand but why would you switch out a MNK for BLM when MNK has higher damage output, raid utility and more mobility?
>>
>forcing yourself to play the most unfun job in the game in the name of progression
red mage more like cuck mage
>>
>>385700204
>sacrificing the RDM's 10% buff on sam
>>
is there any purpose to switching class past getting your secondary class to 15?
>>
>>385697952
>Only saw half the fight in 2 hours
You poor poor misguided soul, you don't know how good you have it if you think 2 hours for panda is abysmal. Try a PF group so you can cry yourself to sleep.
>>
>>385675783
>is considered good?

As someone who has been playing for 6+ months I would give it a 6.5/10 personally. ARR is so blatantly rushed and poorly done that they really need to go back and fix it. The two expansions are better but none really fix the glaring flaws of the game.

It's an ok game but nothing more.

>>385676295
It's absolutely nothing like Vanilla WoW. It's closest to Cata WoW if anything.
>>
>>385700340
fun?
>getting your secondary class to 15?
you don't need to that anymore
>>
>>385700340
You don't have to get a secondary to 15 any more, so you switch if you want to. People do it for fun or to try out different jobs. May as well if you hit level cap but still want things to do.
>>
will i have more luck clearing O2S in RF or PF?
because holy fuck every fucking time its some retard who kills everyone during the knockback split aoe

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
>>
>>385700374
what's fun dropping everything by going back to level 1 and grinding up back to where you left off? i might as well make a new character at that point.
>>
>>385699520
As a healer main it bothers me when I play another role and see the healer just standing around waiting for the tank to take enough scratch damage to be worth throwing a heal at (and then overhealing him anyway). Like I understand if you want to be on the safe side during a big pull where the damage the tank is taking can spike a lot, but it gets really grating when we're mopping up the last couple mobs and the healer is just standing there wasting mana on the tank when he is taking so little damage that he literally does not have to heal him. The game gives you those damage spells for more than just being able to clear solo content.

During bosses it doesn't bother me as much, since I've generally got more to worry about than watching a mob's health run down while the healer just stands there tapping the "cure" button constantly.
>>
>>385700302
But anon all these classes are unfun except for fish, but fish can't clear progression and I'm just here to spam fc chat and hit on cat girls that are probably guys.
>>
>>385700419
more varied gameplay with a lower subscription fee
>>
>>385700285
NIN+DRG+BRD does better
>>
>>385700543
I don't know why anyone would still play DRG, it's almost deliberately unfun
>>
>m-muh utility tho
At the rate it's going BLM will do 1k damage more than SAM by 4.2, then you fags will cry yourselves to sleep because your utility dick size doesn't compare anymore.
>>
>>385700687
Nah they will just put Bard and Blm dps on the same rate before over gearing mch and drg to levels where no one plays caster except to heal.
>>
>people think that theoryjerks are actually going to release stat weights when they basically said they aren't going to
How long will retards wait?
>>
>>385700109
There aren't. You just notice them more. Trannies are like 1% of the population.
>>
>>385699950

To be fair that doc, while informative, is overly prolix, making SMN look way more complicated than it actually is.
>>
>>385700307
It's only 10% for a single tick. Way weaker than Trick Attack.
>>
>>385700024
?

BLM did really well on A12S.
>>
>>385700839
rdm + sam + nin + brd or drg
Nin and rdm will always be in
>>
>>385700010
It never was.

Skipping out on B4 before the 4.05 buffs was even worse than it is now. You could leave yourself at like 120MP after B3. Not to mention throwing off your foul timer.
>>
>>385677319
This on top of being the best FF game in like 10+ years.
>>
>>385701017
MNK does more raid DPS than RDM.
>>
He really is a simple minded man, isn't he?
>>
>>385701017
>Brd OR Drg
you are vastly overestimating both RDM and DRG
>>
>>385700418
Which is funny, because after the third time he does that he stops doing mechanics completely for 2 and a half minutes.

It's like they forgot to design the rest of the fight because non shitters will just clear it before then.
>>
File: 1499476332983.gif (685KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499476332983.gif
685KB, 500x500px
>>385700804
>mfw seeing them just spout bullshit on why they're not releasing stat weights
Irritating desu
>>
>>385701135
Nah, the rest of the fight is deliberately designed as a "ARE BOTH YOUR HEALERS STROKING THEIR DICKS DURING THESE 20-SECOND ANTILIGHT CAST BARS!??!?!?!? Y/N" check then you wipe to enrage.
>>
>>385700832

That financial analogy comparing Bane/Painflare though.

>early aetherflow is usually better
>don't lose rouse to Bahamut
>line up TD/Contagion before Bahamut
>aetherflow + tridisaseter +maybe Addle in Bahamut
>Ruin 3 is essentially a permanent source of extra damage so try and end a fight at 0 mp and use ruin 3 during shit like TA
>weave pet cds

Pre-bahamut contagions are the only iffy thing but even that's like minor stuff. Most everything else is faffing about extremely minor potency gains. Important to note that SMN has nothing really take care of between DWTs and Bahamut. Ruin 3 optimization is you just making sure your MP bar isn't full constantly. Everything else is 1/2 spam while your pet fishes for IV procs for you. God forbid a SMN actually has to pay attention a bit.
>>
>>385700024
In terms of movement requirement sure...
>>
There are literally no housing plots available on Primal. Does anyone know if this is true for Aether too?
>>
>>385682603
I know i got here late and OP is in his pillowfort but hot damn...
The amount of damage control on this one

>>385701456
There are no housing plots avaliable pretty much anywhere.
>>
File: 1490076944649.jpg (102KB, 487x496px) Image search: [Google]
1490076944649.jpg
102KB, 487x496px
>>385681353
>>
>>385701305
just use the 5 hours old gear stat calculator (doesnt work for skillspeed or spellspeed yet haha)
>>
>>385700804
>>385701305
Locking data away to private circlejerk discords was a mistake.
>>
>>385698851
I pretty much always run leveling roulette on RDM for this reason.
>>
>>385701512
>>385701456
I found one large in the Goblet on Famfrit, but I don't want to play on that server.
>>
>>385700302
>red mage
>unfun
Sorry I don't want to drown in various mismatching mechanics just to do damage!
>>
>>385701842
it's just so fucking boring
>>
>>385701842
Stop having fun as Red Mage! It was supposed to be our expansions! BLM! BLM! BLM!
>>
>>385700302
>most unfun job
rdm is boring as shit, but it's not mch.
>>
>>385702001
Huh, that's the Monks that were saying that when confronted with SAM.

And then Monks ended up in an okay place anyways.
>>
>>385700302
Most unfun jobs are mch, drk, blm and smn. RDM is boring but these classes are just anti-fun in design
>>
>>385702086
>MNKs got taken for Savage world firsts and early progression
O U R E X P A N S I O N
>>
>>385702086
if riddle of fire didn't slow mnk's gcds and auto attacks I and sure they would be out dpsing sams right now
>>
Am I the only one who kind of wished the lizard race were closer to Bangaa's or something.
Like I know no one ever plays "none human" races but "Pale person with horns" really seems like a write off.
>>
>>385702106
I'm having more fun as a BLM at 52 than I ever did leveling RDM to 70
>>
>>385702176
>spam fire iv
>fun
Want a fun job play BRD
>>
File: 1453843932334.png (481KB, 909x847px) Image search: [Google]
1453843932334.png
481KB, 909x847px
>>385702168
A playable beast race wouldn't fit the game at all, why can't furries realize this
>>
>>385702168
Before au ra was released they teased us with the males looking like the Bangaa and the females looking like Succubi
>>
>>385702232
I also play that but BLM is a lot more than spamming Fire IV, as I'm discovering
>>
>>385702262
I'm not a furry though.
>>
>>385701017
No reason to bring DRG unless there's a BRD in.
>>
>>385702318
well there should always be a BRD
>>
>>385702293
>>385702176
>I'm having more fun as a BLM at 52 than I ever did leveling RDM to 70
You don't even have the class at 60 at the very least. Nice try
>>
>>385685126
dude, the last time someone like you came around and spammed the threads with this nonsense, it actually made sense because threads were actually up as soon as one died. Now we have like 1 per day on average, which is normal for a game with a fresh content update. Go hall monitor some other thread, you autistic, useless waste of space.
>>
>>385702432
>PotD doesn't exist
>>
>>385702475
>potd shitter
That's even worse
>>
>>385702506
>you can't do a variety of activities to level
>>
File: 372230-ffcc_10.jpg (82KB, 490x700px) Image search: [Google]
372230-ffcc_10.jpg
82KB, 490x700px
>>385702262
>A playable beast race wouldn't fit the game at all
What about playable non-beast non-human races?
Ethereal magical beings or war constructs sound pretty cool
>>
>>385675783
>no final fantasy elements of story, writing, or themes

Have you played any Final Fantasy before 7, nigga?
>>
>>385702551
That's even more retarded.
>>
>>385702532
All of them are lonely though. FFxiv is a lonely game with little co operation going on.
I realized that everytime i run a dungeon with my friends.
>>
>>385702717
I just run shit with my FC and have a few bants about garbage we all are
>>
>>385702707
y-you too
>>
>literally the first MMO that I liked in at least 7 years
>will never play it because I live in the third world where nips will never launch a server and I ain't paying to play with 200ms

Man it feels bad to be a Pablo
>>
File: 1378714339557.png (195KB, 653x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1378714339557.png
195KB, 653x1200px
>>385702760
How do i get them to stop running roulettes for hours on end everyday of the week? I love my FC but they never want to have fun they just want tomes.
>>
is Susano Ex on farm for most groups yet? I'm going to be 70 soon and have watched the tutorial movies but I remember when the fight first came out everyone was talking about how hard it was and I worry I won't be able to heal it. Susano Ex is where you get 320 weapons right?
>>
>>385702176
i have both RDM and BLM at 70. RDM is that job you pick up after a month of hiatus and be all like "whoa i'm topping the parses while raising shitters! so stress free!" but a couple hours later you realize it's monotonous and repetitive as all shit
meanwhile BLM requires a shitton of optimization for every fight, and aether manip is still by far most fun movement skill in the game
>>
>>385703023
Nobody does Susano EX anymore, you can just get the tomestone weapon.
>>
>>385703023
yes to both questions

although you can just get tomestone weapons now
>>
>>385703023
Just jump in a clear party or queue for Duty Completion in High End Raid Finder. It's not that hard, you just have to pay attention and notice when you're targeted with a mechanic, and use your brain not to fuck over everyone with a lightning cloud + knockback.
>>
>>385703097
>>385703087
You can get 320 tomestone weaps? Wtf since when
>>
File: FFV-amano_wodawn.jpg (214KB, 902x1000px) Image search: [Google]
FFV-amano_wodawn.jpg
214KB, 902x1000px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlcMXRH6CTY
I feel a little let down that they clearly blew their FFV load already - I wanted a Warriors of Dawn remix like the one Mobius got
>>
File: 1282911944746.png (353KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1282911944746.png
353KB, 640x480px
>tfw only 91st percentile as brd
>>
>>385703172
i330 since two Tuesdays ago
>>
>>385703264
You don't even have 1000 creation until NEXT tuesday and the tomestone is a RNG drop you double nigger
>>
I was unable to finish the first MSQ dungeon due to parties full of idiots, healer running miles ahead of everyone, almost entire map away - ignoring everything else. Tank braindead idiot killing every single mob slow as fuck even tho his healer was clearly wanting to skip shit. Cant comment on the other dps - it casted a few spells, then stood there and went offline a little later. I got fed up and left the clownshow.

Having come from a top end / mythic raiding background in wow #1 weekend only raiding guild of EU at times, its fucking painful playing with full on retards.

I cant decide if i should bother trying the MSQ in that pirate/mine place or just cancel the sub and write off XIV.
>>
>>385703325
but it's gettable
>>
>>385703343
do you mean literally the first dungeon in the game or the level 50 8 man
>>
>>385703343
That is tremendously worse than most DF runs go. Most people are casual shitters, but not to the point where dungeon doesn't get done. But do whatever you want anon it's your time to waste.
>>
>>385703054
>Place Ley Lines a bit before Grand Cross Delta because it lines up there
>Get pushed forward by compressed water
>Get pushed backwards by antilight
>Zoom forwards with between the lines

Them ping pongs man
>>
>>385703343
Here is the problem with XIV unlike wow the average player is braindead retarded.I blame consoles So you pretty much have to make friends and play with tham. Once you get past the shitty leveling phase the hi end content of XIV is very enjoyable. If you can't tolerate it until then then just shelf the game
>>
File: 1384761419566.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1384761419566.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>385703343
Playing wow isn't street cred. Stop flaunting it.

>Having come from a top end / mythic raiding background in wow
ablublu blubuh bublabubhlabubu
>>
>>385703434
first dungeon in the MSQ - 4 people, i may have the wrong terminology for XIV. I'm level 22 i think and it was a dungeon (wow terminology) that i had to visit after being told to go to the hall of novices (everything of which i'd done in advance).

>>385703439
Yeah, it was just painful remembering what its like being a nobody at the bottom of the barrel in a new mmo without any competent players to at least chat to whilst questing.

Overall it wasnt too bad up until then, music was nice, aesthetic was good, combat got less shit as i was playing pugilist and greased lightning almost made XIV feel like a real game with a non retarded GCD.

Knowing how story heavy XIV is though, not sure I fancy the uphill battle vs retards.
>>
>>385703023
>i remember when the fight first came out everyone was talking about how hard it was

nigger susano EX is so easy you can do it in your sleep. Even shitters can have it on farm
>>
>>385703494
Is this really true? If the wow playerbase is at least 15% better I'll leave in a heartbeat. You can't do shit in ff14 without a group of friends.
>>
>>385703524
>Playing wow isn't street cred. Stop flaunting it.

Its not streetcred, but gives someone who has played it an idea of what i'm used to.

Being the one of the first weekend only raidguild to down Mythic Gorefiend in the region, the 450~ wipes that came with the learning and execution.

Anyone who plays mmos long term knows that the players your with are either absolute garbage (my group), casual which are competent enough, and then those who take it more seriously (for better or worth) and are skilled / educated. Explaining which I am gives more insight as to my position in joining a new mmo.
>>
File: 1501163544894.png (31KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1501163544894.png
31KB, 720x644px
>>385675783
It's a time sink if you're a NEET. That's about it. Weebs like it because of the Japanese shit. It's a themepark mmo with no real challenge until you get to the very end game and then it becomes so difficult that the game can feel more like a job than a game. That's my take on it anyway, I played Stormblood until I hit the level cap with my AST and it's just not for me anymore. It sucks up too much time and doesn't feel rewarding or fun. If you're an anti-social person with no friends you might like it.
>>
>>385703635
Your fault you rolled to Aether datacenter tbhwyf
>>
>>385703735
To add on, I explained that, as if i get to endgame, its likely i'd go for progression raiding - or whatever the equivalent is.

But i dont want to just pay for a MSQ skip, as i still need to learn all job mechanics inside out. Plus i'm not in a rush to get to endgame - but on the other hand, it means the journey there is potentially fucking painful.
>>
>>385703816
I'm on primal. Is aether truly worse than this? That's a scary thought.
>>
>>385703635
Yes it's true. I leveled every class to 110 in wow and I never run into the same number of retards I do in XIV. That said I think XIV is the better game

>>385703816
Not him but I am on primal and I run into idiots on a daily basis
>>
>>385695314
That is a TL;DR to say the game sucks and you quit. None the less I agree, the game is shit.
>>
>>385703608
it's funny because the length of the gcd ultimately doesn't make the game feel faster, it's how many ogcds you have
bard and samurai take a huge shit on the rest in terms of buttons to press and not having to wait on gcd
>>
>>385703891
Chaos is just as fucking bad, if not worse.
>>
>>385682409
But you can move and cast plenty of spells. Your character just slides around standing still when you do it
>>
>>385703494
I really don't buy this shit. There are retards in this game but as someone who played WoW for a long ass time and now I'm full time playing XIV the ratio is pretty much the same. I spent all day today running leveling dungeons and only encountered maybe a couple players who could be called true retards, a tank who thinks he didn't have to move out of AoE and a healer who never moved the thunder marker on Susano Ex. I finished a Sastasha run about 15 mins ago where the biggest gripe I can think of was the sprout newbie bard taking a couple seconds beyond the cooldown between each ability. I have a hard time believing this guy >>385703343 couldn't finish fucking Sastasha in multiple runs given how absolutely braindead easy the early dungeons are. I'm also on Aether, the so called shitter data cluster. I play this game alot, it's probably unhealthy the amount of time Ive put in, but this epidemic of terribads that people are talking about? I'm not seeing it.
>>
>>385703839
you've got about 6 months before the next tier of progression raiding starts up so you're probably good
>>
>>385703961
I heard the stories and seen the images. The wipe on eve in weeping city will forever be ingrained in my memory.
>>
>>385703935
A friend started shortly before me and was leveling a lancer - and progressed to dragoon.

He did say that the offgcd stuff becomes more prevalent as stuff goes on, so i guess the game just gives a bad first impression in the early levels, something to look forward to I guess, but not something fun to adjust to early on.
>>
>>385703891
Both NA data centers have a lot of shit players on the DF. When I leveled an alt on Primal I found them more annoying because they were slower and more often slow and shitty. While on Aether people were more annoying and they had the worst of the worst, but in general your runs would be less shitty. That was like a year ago though so who knows if those trends still hold true.

>>385703608
A lot your joy from leveling pretty much needs to come with enjoying the development your class gets, and maybe an investment into the story. Unless you have friends playing, dungeons will be painful as fuck pretty much forever, but at least your class will get more and more fun. Or in the case of BLM/DRG eventually get fun at all.

If you stick it out and get past Titan story mode (level 34) and just can't stand it, it's probably time to just call it quits on the game.
>>
>>385704024
I didnt finish it because I left, rather than put up with absolute idiocy.

I'm split whether i want to return to it and face the same thing for X amount of weeks.

Is it possible to solo the dungeons (albeit somewhat slowly)?

>>385704089
How many MSQ send you into dungeons / group content? As up until now there had been none - i actually enjoyed the MSQ thus far, its nothing groundbreaking but interesting enough to continue with.

Chances are ive just had really bad luck and been paired with utter rejects. I'll go back later today and just hope for the best probably.
>>
>>385675783
the soundtrack is lit as hell tho and hw's story was legit p good
>>
>>385704089
That's the same experience I had between the data centers. I rather see slutglams and rp shit than have these dps cretins that do no damage and tanks that take forever between pulls. Granted it's been like 2 years since I played on aether but still.
>>
>>385704024
>I'm also on Aether

for what its worth, i'm on Louisoix - i was told that I could get a decent amount of gold for hitting 30, and that there is a big exp due to it being a new realm or low pop.

Is it a server full of idiots? or is group matchmaking cross server? I'm really not very familiar with XIV mechanically.
>>
File: itsnotsavage.jpg (682KB, 1035x510px) Image search: [Google]
itsnotsavage.jpg
682KB, 1035x510px
>>385704038
>The wipe on eve in weeping city will forever be ingrained in my memory.
How about an EU wipe on Exdeath normal at 88% last week then.
>>
>>385704205
>solo
No. What server/datagroup are you on?
>>
>>385704205
not until you're much higher level. It does seem like you got a group almost egregiously outside the norm, though.
>>
>>385704205
Sastasha is long and tedious but it's very easy. You won't be able to solo it until higher levels however. Just queue again, you really can't get a group as bad as your previous one. 99% of groups tear through it as fast as possible.

Most of the dungeons are MSQ-related, and there are Trials (boss fights) that require groups as well. Vast majority of them are piss-easy though, again, you have to try to fail them. Hopefully you won't keep getting shit luck and you'll blow through it like the majority of people do.
>>
>>385704318
aether here, this week we wiped on halicarnassus normal's enrage after a healer lb3.
>>
>>385697952
It seems people are terrified of referring to themselves as casual no matter how casual they are, so midcore is the code word for retards putting in no effort
>>
>>385704318
Exdeath has mechanics and shit and hits hard arcane eve is nothing you can go into the fight with no knowledge but when to dps and you'll be fine
>>
>>385704205
>Is it possible to solo the dungeons (albeit somewhat slowly)?
Yes, I think you can unsync the dungeons, but you'd have to overlevel by quite a bit just to solo. You also get experience from dungeons so it's really not worth it to try and unsync shit.

>How many MSQ send you into dungeons / group content?
the MSQ makes you do the vast majority of dungeons 1-50. There are 12 dungeons 1-49 and 5 of them are optional. There are also 3 trials it makes you do, and at 50 you'll get the two most frustrating dungeons of all, the 8mans. They'll go smoothly but I guarantee you will fucking hate every second of it.

What server are you on anyways, you might find some friends.

>>385704434
Halicarnassus has an enrage?
>>
>>385704318
>tfw nobody dispels Doom
At least it's really early in the fight?
>>
>>385704313
Data centers are XIVs equivalent to WoW battlegroups, they're just servers that have been grouped together.

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/worldstatus/

Looks like you're on the Chaos data center. Aether supposedly has more shitters, which I guess could be true, I just don't see any real evidence. Except for out Moonguard equivalent, Balmung...
>>
>>385704476
>Exdeath has mechanics and shit and hits hard
Not at 88% fucking HP when nobody is new he doesn't.
>>
>>385704323
Louisoiux I believe its called.

>>385704348
Yeah, i've played a dickload of mmos - its been the sort of shit you see webcomics about. If its not the norm then that is somewhat reassuring - i just have pretty low expectations of the playerbase, moreso knowing there are console/pad players there.

>>385704410
>Sastasha

That was the one yeah, my mind seemed to have purged it from memory. I'll just go back to it a few times and hope for the best, if worst comes to worst i'll just fucking solo it pack at a time.

>>385704493
>There are 12 dungeons 1-49 and 5 of them are optional. There are also 3 trials it makes you do, and at 50 you'll get the two most frustrating dungeons of all, the 8mans

Honestly, I think the issue will sort itself out once i get past the baby/idiot levels of being a lowbie. Surely people know how to play when they are closer to levelcap - or at least by that point a handful of people can overcompensate and carry the group through lacking performance players.

Server is Louisouix.

How do i find guilds / free companies? If that's the right thing?

I couldnt see a /1 or city chat equivalent, so it made it difficult to ask around for info.
>>
>>385704439
Casuals should be the people who log in like once a week and finish all the content on their own schedule instead of rushing to end-game. They don't really farm gear or do EX primals or Savage- they just float around and "exist" in the game.

There's nothing inherently wrong with them. The problems arise when devs cater exclusively to them at the detriment of the game's health. Fortunately for as casual-friendly XIV is, it has a decent middle focus.
>>
>aushitter infested Tonberry has more a12s clears than Gilgamesh

Hmm...
>>
>>385704554
>Data centers are XIVs equivalent to WoW battlegroups, they're just servers that have been grouped together.

Got it, thanks.

So am i right in assuming any sort of queing system (lfg / pvp queues etc) pools between everyone in the set data centers, rather than realm specific?
>>
>>385704610
I guess but the eve wipe is still wild to me almost as bad as the death gaze hollow enrage image.
>>
>>385704493
>Halicarnassus has an enrage?
Apparently. You need apocalyptically shit DPS to hit it, though.
>>
File: 1306742193771.gif (386KB, 420x240px) Image search: [Google]
1306742193771.gif
386KB, 420x240px
>>385703735
You're such a fucking faggot anon
>>
>>385704802
Apologies for not throwing enough buzzwords at you whilst explaining my mmo background / current situation in XIV.
>>
>>385704631
>How do i find guilds / free companies? If that's the right thing?
>I couldnt see a /1 or city chat equivalent, so it made it difficult to ask around for info.

/shout in Kugane or Rhalgr's Reach if you so desire, keep in mind that guilds have a lot less use in this game - everything being on content fider encourages desocializing and you basically don't need a chatroom to raid with your static - Discord or linkshell are more than enough. I have a solo FC on Louisoix that I basically use just to put up my own buffs and to ward off random invites.
>>
>>385704631
Well you're on EU so you're on the Chaos datacentre. My condolences.

You can find groups by using /shout in major cities to ask for FC (guild) invites, which is fine while you level. Once you make friends you might transfer FCs or make your own- no point in staying in one with people who don't want to do shit with you for the most part. /shout sends your message to the zone, /say is to everyone close by, and no one uses /yell but it's between the two in range.
>>
>>385704631
Surprisingly controller players are not really a detriment beyond anyone else's usual idiocy. The game is very playable on pad, world first of this last tier had at least one player on controller.

As for talking around, /shout hits everyone in the same zone. However, there's not a bustling conversation in most areas as people prefer to talk in LS or FC chat. If you right click someone in town you can View Company Profile, then apply to whatever free company. If you /shout in a city that you're lookin for an FC someone might throw you an invite, but a lot of the time it'll just be some free company that doesn't really talk and just recruits numbers for... whatever reason. Still helpful to join for experience buffs, but those companies usually have fucking no discussion.

>Honestly, I think the issue will sort itself out once i get past the baby/idiot levels of being a lowbie.
You managed to find a catastrophically bad group in Sastasha, but I'm saddened to report that you will still find immense retards at all levels. The people who were huge retards probably were max level actually, the duty roulette syncs you down to whatever the duty you're doing is, so you may have been playing with 70s who were just so mad about being in Sastasha that they shit themselves retarded.
>>
>>385704493
after a whole fucking eternity it casts the game without ribbit and kills everything
this can be reached by having every single marked faggots snuggle together on spellblade holy, and each pair of 2 goes in a different direction on mindjack

i was a victim of the first, twice. 2400 dps while being twice the size of the next person
>>
>>385704878
>>385704885

I see, FCs / Guilds seem to have much less value than those of WoW. I'd thought maybe joining some with a buncha new players/alts might have provided chances to find some people who aren't windowlickers.

I'll just stick to the queue system for the time being then, though that does kinda suck - given that people have hailed XIV as like vanilla wow, aka forming proper groups rather than an auto lfg with complete retards.

>>385704921
Noted with /shout. I assumed it was there, but didnt use it - as most my time in mmos has shown me /shout /yell is generally an obnoxious way of doing things. If its more of a norm with XIV then i'll keep it in mind I guess.
>>
>>385704846
But you already used far too many buzzwords to tell us things that nobody fucking cares about.

>I'm a super duper ultra epic mythic legendary hardcore raider with over 300 confirmed kills, I'm so fucking committed and badass that I give up on an entire game after one bad dungeon run
>>
>>385704493
Yep, just a longass the game cast with all frog panels without ribbit
>>
How do I find a comfy FC, lads
>>
>>385704631
>EU
found the problem
>>
>>385704776
I think queueing tends to pull people from your own server before others in the datacenter but I dont have proof of it.
>>
>>385704802
Fuck off kid you're looking for issues where there are none.
>>
>>385705064
>But you already used far too many buzzwords to tell us things that nobody fucking cares about.

Yet the majority of posts that have responded to me have been useful.

Had i come in shouting bollocks and memes like the autist you are, chances are i'd only get you responding, and that wouldn't be much use now would it?
>>
>>385705036
>given that people have hailed XIV as like vanilla wow, aka forming proper groups rather than an auto lfg with complete retards.
I dunno who gave you that idea but ARR has never been like that, duty roulette being a den of shitburgers is a time honored tradition.
>>
>>385705076
>found the problem
Can't argue with that. This datacenter is an unmitigated shithole.
>>
>>385705180

I've seen it thrown around a few times, hell look at the third post in this thread.

>>385676295
>It's basically vanilla WoW, none of that terrible changes they made in recent years, so of course people will like it

Anyway, i've got enough info. Cheers all.
>>
>>385705036
Well FCs can run buffs for their members- EXP boosts, stat boosts, all kinds of things. So there's worth in joining for that alone. And I've been in a few FCs since I started playing in 2.0- they've varied in quality, but for the most part they're for like-minded people who want to play together. Some focus on Role Playing (avoid at all costs), some focus on raiding, some do a little of everything. The extremely large ones have tons of people around that will probably help if you ask.

The "gather a group instead of just joining an auto-match" thing isn't entirely true in XIV since you can use Duty Finder for pretty much everything. But I will say that going out of your way to form a party with people usually leads to better results, if only because people who join your group will actually want to be there instead of getting the duty from a roulette.
>>
>>385705160
>Yet the majority of posts that have responded to me have been useful.
You're lucky this is real shilling hours

>Had i come in shouting bollocks and memes like the autist you are
I didn't know the only options for posting in this thread were to humblebrag about playing WoW and shouting memes
>>
>>385675783
I played XI for years and while like it's predecessors frequently made references to older installments it still felt like it was doing it's own thing.

The way 14 regurgitates names/events from older games is insulting really
>>
File: 1480527399846.jpg (16KB, 271x271px) Image search: [Google]
1480527399846.jpg
16KB, 271x271px
blogpost time
>decent fflog scores
>most are 90+ with a couple 99s
>join """midcore""" static since I want to take it easy
>start on o1s
>already cleared so trying my best to help
>half the group doesn't have susano weapons
>took almost 3 hours to clear

I really want to look for a new static but I feel bad about leaving them since I don't know if they'll find another tank. Should I just leave?
>>
>>385705354
Who gives a shit? You don't know them, they don't know you. Why should you care for strangers?
>>
>>385705354
if they'll listen to you, say they should take an hour or so to get Susan weapon, then go with them for the 10 runs.
>>
>>385705208
>EU
I heard the DF dps on EU are complete trash, I had a buddy from EU log on my account to run expert on me when my GPU died. He was surprised at how much DPS people were doing compared to EU.
>>
>>385705354
If they don't even bother to have Susano'o weapons it's probably not worth your time. There's being a nice guy and then there's being a self-sacrificing martyr. I mean if that's your thing, that's cool. But if you're looking to do Savage you should join a group that at least attempts to be fucking prepared for it.
>>
>>385705306
Boy, you sure are fucking stupid.
>>
>>385689689
>tfw as an aus player i play on a jap data centre and everyone is friendly

i guess it helps to be able to read nip as well
>>
>>385705434
Just not that kind of person, I really don't like breaking commitments.
>>385705446
They said the ones who didn't have it were going to run but I doubt they will be ready for our o2s time.
>>385705476
Think I should give them one more chance to see if they got their shit from Susano by the next raid day?
>>
>>385704493
She does. She'll make the floor tiles toads, but then cast 'The Game' and wipe you
>>
>>385705458
>I heard the DF dps on EU are complete trash
It's not just the DPS that is trash, but they're certainly godawful here.

I have an NA alt, and even the shitters on NA do better than what the EU can shit out.
>>
>>385705746
Please don't lump us together with frenchies. Those subhumans should be banned on sight.
>>
>>385705543
I wonder how annoyed JP players get when the devs do shit specifically for NA/EU.

Like JP players can usually be trusted not to be asshats who buy up entire wards of houses to flip or hoard even if it's a low-pop server. But it's a problem on the Western servers that the devs might need to step in and take care of. I want to play on JP because of that kind of "community > self-enrichment" mentality but I'm on the other side of the planet and don't speak moon.

>>385705605
Well if you want to run them through Susano'o then that's on you. But just personally speaking I'd make a polite exit. I'm a healer so I can get in most any group I want, and I have better things to do with my time than help people catch up for Savage. I won't tell you what to do but just personally speaking I wouldn't want to stick around helping them farm weapons when I could be dying to O3 zoo phase.

It's hard to leave when you commit and the group is nice, but at the same time, you could be doing better. You don't have to be an asshat about it. Just say "sorry guys but I really wanted to join a raid-ready group, good luck, let me know if you need a fill when you get into savage!" and go do what you really want to do.
>>
This might be a dumb question but the more mp you have on blm the more damage flare does?
>>
File: ffxiv_30072017_142534.jpg (727KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_30072017_142534.jpg
727KB, 1920x1080px
This is my cute Au Ra daughter
>>
>>385705337
FFXIV is a Final Fantasy thempark. Its not a secret or an insult, it is straight from the lead producer Yoshi-P's mouth in an interview.
"FFXIV is final fantasy themed themepark"
It's strange that it keeps surprising everybody.
>>
>>385705879
No, Flare just uses up all of your MP. The more MP you have the more Fire casts you can get in before using Flare.
>>
>>385705879
No
>>
>>385705879
Flare damage is flat, it doesnt matter how much mana you use on it.
>>
>>385705954
>>385705949
>>385706014

Then how come I see in some aoe rotations for blm they just have fire 2, fire 2, flare, flare, transpose, fire 3, repeat?
>>
>>385705905
Where's my IX homage section then? Mhach wasn't enough after the lovefests that fucking III and V received.
>>
>>385706092
When did III get a lovefest?
>>
>>385705261
I made an alt on Louisoix named Grand Pa if you wanna send me a friend request, I can try to explain some crap. If you're a trial player I can make an LS and invite you to it.
>>
Guys

Spiky Au Ra tail or fat croc tail?
>>
>>385705905
I'm not disillusioned at all, I'm talking about the people who say 14 is 'the best MMO story ever'. It blows my fucking mind.
>>
>>385705865
jp datacenter is not rainbows and butterflies
>queue for o3s final phase
>cant reach mixed panels, aoe marked people taking south books
>queue for o4s final phase
>A GAIJIN!
>cant get past first meteor

Doesnt help that my static, while being really good players, only raid 9 hours a week
>>
>>385706085
Because they use Convert between those Flares (probably). Exchange your HP for MP for another flare.

I used to love casting three Flares in 2.0. Fire II > Fire II > Fire II > Flare > Convert > Flare > X-Ether > Switfcast > Flare and everything was reduced to ashes. Felt great.

>>385706146
Crystal Tower (ARR 24-man) raids, especially World of Darkness
>>
>>385706219
Spiky if raen and fat if xaela
>>
>>385705354
Just leave. Trust me. I've been in those midcore groups. It won't get better
>>
>>385706085
Umbral hearts flare only consumes 75% of total mana
>>
>>385706224
The Japanese datacenters are just as bad. People are just bad across the board.
It's actually usually the English parties that make it through.
>>
>>385705354
To put it in perspective I stuck with a """midcore""" guild in Wrath of the Lich King because I had the same dilemma you're in

Its 2017 and I still play with those people and they still fuck up basic fight mechanics all these years later on XIV.
>>
>Tfw not having much fun
>if you are not doing savage you just run daily roulette and that's it
>savage doesn't interest me too much I don't like the bosses mechanically
>the effort to fun ratio to find a static and clear the content is jank a shit show all around
>want to quit but I feel it's going to be like my experience in hw where all of the harder content was a pain to even get people for since most people cleared

I don't want to pay 12 bucks a month to roulette catch-up content this fucking sucks since I like the game too but the endgame is abysmal.
>>
>>385706410

I find the ffxiv playerbase worse than wow. Now I only played WoW from vanilla to WoD so wow might be worse at this point.

Things I noticed:
>Midcore statics are very try hard
>FFlogs is cancer while wowlogs wasn't
>Meta following is worse than wow even though not world first level of players
>Disparity of skill between players in ffxiv

It could be the wow players i played with were much older group from vanilla days so weren't as influenced by the mentality of games like assfaggots.
>>
File: 1499197319003.png (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499197319003.png
38KB, 500x500px
half of the songs on the soundtrack are ripped off in the first place, with all the variety none of the songs are even good
the story is shit cutscenes are awkward, 1.0 was all in engine cutscenes too and they weren't made up entirely of jump zooms to frozen surprised expressions between still shots of characters doing /emotes
I really have no idea why these people obsess over the inconsistently written males in this game either like they're good husbandos when there's nothing to support it
>>
>>385702919
What the hell could anyone possible need Tomestones for at this point unless they just hit 70? Most people got to 70 and geared up within the first week of SB going live.
After that, all that's left is to just spend your Tomestones on crafting items to sell/process into materials.
>>
>>385705832
>Please don't lump us together with frenchies. Those subhumans should be banned on sight.
So should the Germans. They're less rude (somewhat), but they're just as shit at the game.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 206x210px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 206x210px
All these threads do is make it obvious that Square Enix is doing something right with FFXIV if it's making WoWcucks this butt-devestated.

>pic related is WoWcucks right now
>>
File: Khloestickree.png (35KB, 98x188px) Image search: [Google]
Khloestickree.png
35KB, 98x188px
>shuffle until I get at least one line
>other sticker fuck off literally everywhere except into a second line
>>
>>385705354
A real midcore group would kill o3s in 3 hours, not fucking o1s.
>>
File: 1201477477905.png (38KB, 126x132px) Image search: [Google]
1201477477905.png
38KB, 126x132px
>>385681353
fuck, 11/10
>>
>>385706234
At 58 you get a trait that allows double flares by default, triple with a convert, and quad with a max ether. Also because of the nerf, Fire 2 is barely ever worth using except when there's like 7+ enemies, because it doesn't have falloff.

Before 58 you're better off doing like t4 f3 f2 flare transpose on loop. The f2 is only there to get your transpose off cooldown.
>>
>>385707305
Yeah especially if they still have 310 gear this week they are not remotly serious either way

Also
>static leader tells this one guy he can stay if he melds his gear

>he comes back next raid time with lvl 5 materias melded into everything
>>
>>385707714
I'd go as far as saying if you're not full 320 with all Vit VIs melded on your right side, you're not taking things very seriously.

Whenever I do random PF 0/1 chests to help people out, it'll always be the people with vit melds doing really good damage oddly enough, because you know they have those on for a very good reason.
>>
>>385707847
It helps not getting oneshot if you fuck smth up and takes some pressure from the healers.

I am Tonk so i am fully melded STR right and DH left, but i am not sure if i should replace the DH with TEN.

Right side can only be STR either way more or less.
>>
>>385707714
Fuck me. Having to tell someone in your static to meld his gear.
>>
>>385708085
To be fair the leader kicked him later on because of other fuckups
>>
>>385706735
I just think XIV is a lighter game.
It's not a bad thing, it's just that people treat the game like an esport at time
>>
BLM, RDM, or SMN?
Best? Worst? and why?
>>
File: scnjgxsvcncz.png (155KB, 1202x1760px) Image search: [Google]
scnjgxsvcncz.png
155KB, 1202x1760px
>>
>>385709014
>no shirt text
>>
>tfw ill never get to do O3S because i cant find a party that isnt full of absolute ga
>>
>>385708950
Best: RDM - Easy resses, dualcast allows you to move every other cast, good damage. Has embolden to buff party damage. Has a real heal. There's no cons to picking RDM, except it gets a bit repetitive and somewhat boring.

Alternatively: BLM - Less mobile, but triplecast, swiftcast, sharpcast, and between the lines fill the need for uptime. More damage than RDM, but no party buff like embolden (mostly equals out). No res. Best AOE in the game. Harder to learn fights with than RDM, but honestly not too bad.

Don't pick right now: SMN - Boring, stuck doing ruin most of the time. Strict burst windows with Bahamut being once every 2m. Bahamut won't get his fat ass out of your, or your groups way. Does less damage than RDM. Has a res, but they are less MP efficient than RDM too, and only has access to one swiftcast (unlike RDM's dualcast res). Has a magic party buff.
>>
>>385709123
>tfw just want to clear O3S with the people I like but they're either not cut out for being in a static or the other static members are dramatic bitches who spend as much time complaining about parses and who stood in what as they do trying to progress

I don't want to pug it but holy shit I am tempted to just walk away from it altogether and twiddle my thumbs until 4.1. All this /tell and discord drama reminds me of the worst parts of high school and college and I want none of that shit, I just want to learn fights and kill things with my bro.
>>
>>385709290
>I don't want to pug it
good because you wont even if you try

trying to pug through this savage made me realize how fucking cancerously bad people are in this game

like holy fuck people DONT FUCKING LEARN
THEY DO THE SAME SHITTY MISTAKES OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER EVEN AFTER BEING TOLD POLITELY THEN BEING YELLED AT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>385709123
Jesus christ look for a static or simply dont do it.

Pugging O3S and O4S isnt worth it
>>
File: 1490997211911.png (159KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
1490997211911.png
159KB, 768x432px
>>385689038
I didnt finish the khloe journey
>>
>>385709803
i would but my erratic work schedule doesn't allow for it unfortunately
>>
>>385709394
>pug O3S
>they all run into the first stack marker before the swap like 5x times in a row and die 20 seconds in

You might think they would learn that standing in that marker means death and that it actually swaps out.
>>
>>385694051
>nigger cats
lol
>>
>>385689038
Cleaning up O4S before clearing, so I'm hoping for the best.

If not whatever, we'll get it some time next week then, this content will be around for the next like 7 months.
>>
>>385709912
Man, I'd hate for them to try learning the full party magnets in A3S last phase start.
>>
>>385709880
apply as a fill in i guess?

Like you join them whenever they miss someone (which happens often enough with 8 people).

You get to run stuff with an organized group here and there and you dont have to mandatory strict times.
>>
File: 1486958893288.jpg (102KB, 1168x872px) Image search: [Google]
1486958893288.jpg
102KB, 1168x872px
What do they call Cirina in nipon
>>
>>385710343
シリナ
ore more politely
お尻な
>>
>>385710745
thank you.
>>
>>385710784
Second one is a joke by the way don't actually take me seriously on that one
>>
>>385710878
I got the thing I was looking for, Pixiv can be a bitch sometimes
Thread posts: 518
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.