[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Doesn't need to aim >absolutely insane damage >can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6

File: junkrat-screenshot-004.jpg (405KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
junkrat-screenshot-004.jpg
405KB, 1920x1200px
>Doesn't need to aim
>absolutely insane damage
>can delete half the cast with a shift + lmb combo
>blizzard is buffing him

what the fuck. Is this the worst decision in overwatch history? Can't wait for him to go the way roadhog went and get nerfed into the ground. Junkrat is a piece of shit.
>>
>>385673216
Play Pharah and bust his ass.
>>
>Demoman
>>
>>385673216
the reddit mentality at work again
>>
>>385673216
>what the fuck. Is this the worst decision in overwatch history?
No, that was the Symmetra re-work
>>
>junkrat
>OP

he isn't good. Pros don't even touch him
>>
>>385673453
This.
>>
Scattershot is still the worst thing in the game=
>But Hanzo sucks at comp
I don't care. Hanzo mains don't earn kills. They press a button and win.
>>
>>385673216

Source?
>>
Overwatch is just overly complicated Rock-paper-scissors meets Timing

Basically you see what the enemy team has, and pick your counter for the next rush. After that they change to counter your team layout, etcetera etcetera. All the way until people get good enough with Hitscan heroes and bust your ass.
>>
>>385673637
It's rock paper scissors except paper can't kill rock and rock stomps scissors
>>
>>385673216
I love junkrat
>>
Overwatch is shit.
>>
>>385673637
>I have never played Overwatch, the post
>>
>>385673216
>>Doesn't need to aim
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Insane%20damage/type/op/
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/rER6Era02kDPDTat-3d_dg/
LE EBIN FUCKING BOT
FUCKING HIROSHIMOOT SHOULD LEARN TO STOP THE FUCKING BOTS BYPASSING THE FUCKING ORIGINAL CAPTCHA
>>
>>385673834
I'm not a bot. Junkrat destroys us in gold.
>>
>>385673943
How much are you getting paid per reply? Don't tell me you are doing it for free
>>
File: oldsymmetra.jpg (21KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
oldsymmetra.jpg
21KB, 320x180px
>>385673453
They made Symmetra actually playable wtf are you talking about?

I am genuinely asking for your opinion on why you think the re-work is bad and why you thought the old symmetra was better
>>
He's Australian. It is both fair and true to life that he is better than everybody else.
>>
stopped playing this, how did they buff him?
>>
>>385674107
Because she's completely useless against teams who take the game seriously and a complete fun ruiner in casual mode cus she needs to be focused at all times or half the team gets solo-wiped by her sub 2 second kill death beam, she's not even fun to play either.
>>
>>385674285

They're making his tire stronger (not confirmed how yet).

What the FUCK. It's dva's ult but way safer.
>>
>>385674285
He can't hurt himself anymore and they might give him 2 mines and either a speed boost or more health on his tire
>>
>>385674285
faster or higher health tire, able to carry 2 mines at once
>>
>>385674330
>It's dva's ult but gets taken out by a slight breeze.
Fixed
>>
>>385673281
>Hurr just change your entire team's composition and play a character you probably don't even play to try to counter a single character from the other team hurr

No further input from you needed, kiddo.
>>
>>385674107
I have no proof but I think I may have been one of the first to get a potg with her back in the day. People were unwilling to get good so they cried and now the game is ruined.
>>
>>385674456
if you really hate the concept of having to switch to counter, then you're playing the wrong game
>>
>>385673216
>A YEAR and 2 months after its release

>STILL not a single balanced character other than Reinhardt.

Great game you have there blizzard.
>>
>>385674330
>safer
When I still played his tire got destroyed most of the time above low plat where people knew how to aim, makes sense. If you think that was an useful ult you really didn't know how to aim.

>>385674378
>>385674409
Pretty neat changes. If his ult doesn't get taken out so easily then he may become a good pick. Not gonna make me come back though.
>>
>>385673216
Oh hey it's this post again
>>
>>385674540
>switch heroes
>lose all ult charge and don't get it back if you decide to change back
>potentially lose out on medals you'd other wise get
>have to wait to get ult back by which time the other team will have another round of ults to wipe your team again
>>
>>385674456
That's the fucking point of these class based games you idiot. What's the point of having over fifteen classes if you just play one all the time? TF2 should have prepped you for this
>>
>>385673216
This whole game is no-skill, unbalanced, gimmicky trash

What else is new?
>>
>>385674540
I said no further input needed from you, child. What part don't you understand?
>>
>>385674782
This. Ult charge, medals and cards go against the idea of switching. I have no idea why would Blizzard make a game balanced around switching but reward players for staying on the same hero.
>>
>>385674838
TF2 didn't have valuable ults that didn't get flushed down the drain if you switch
>>
>>385674329
All of this is true, but the worst part is picturing the smug satisfaction of the player thinking they're cool getting kills with her autoaiming gimmicks
>>
>>385674107
Just because the original was shitty does not mean the rework isnt terrible too. Honestly Symettera should just be removed, there are too many characters that have almost no use, just give the better parts of their kit to someone else so they have marginally deeper gameplay than the shallow trash we got now.
>>
I just want them to either nerf Mercy's ultimate or delete her from the game already.

Or at least fucking modify her guardian angel bullshit. It's fucking annoying when you're desperately trying to kill her only for her to fly around behind tanks and whatnot in the middle of a chaotic fight.
>>
>>385674330
Tire will explode when killed for half the damage or radius (maybe both).
>>
>>385674330
It's Dva's ult, but you can steer it and choose when to detonate it.

>But it can be destroyed

Better than having the enemies be able to run two inches away to safety
>>
>>385675321
Why in the world is she invulnerable when activating her ult? It should be reworked so that she doesn't become invulnerable and so that along the duration of the ult she revives players one by one, then you can kill her and have her only revive half of the dead players.
>>
>>385674891
not even him
>>
>>385674990
Stop samefagging. You're just digging deeper
>>
>>385675508
Not even the same person, stop being such a pussy when faced with different opinions
>>
>>385674990
because it's designed like garbage and blizzard have no idea what the fuck they're doing
>>
>>385675447
Holy shit you're dumb
>>
>>385675321
>It's fucking annoying when you're desperately trying to kill her only for her to fly around behind tanks and whatnot in the middle of a chaotic fight.

That's the point of an escape ability. She's built around being a slippery bitch; if you're having an easy time killing Mercy she's a stupid thot.
>>
>>385675551
I don't even dislike the idea of building up ultimates and the idea of adapting to the enemy team, adding incentives to staying on the same hero is just plain retarded
>>
>>385674378
>>385674409
even with all that i'm guessing he'll still be terrible tho
>>
>>385675540
Your rewards is a gold sticker. Congrats you moron, and no one cares about cards either. Ult charge doesnt mean crap if it wont be useful. Best to change character and make an improvement straight away.
>>
>>385673216
this is a troll right?

no need to answer, we know it is
>>
>>385675447
>Why in the world is she invulnerable when activating her ult?

It wouldn't make much of a difference. Mercy's Rez triggers from the moment Q is hit, not after the voiceline; even if she wasn't invulnerable she can still pull off 5-man rezzes.
>>
>>385675321
>its a you and your team bust your asses in a huge fight and coordinate ultimates to wipe out the enemy team only to have the enemy mercy hiding behind a wall like the coward she is and presses Y and wins the match episode
>>
>>385675745
>Ult charge doesnt mean crap
geeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i've heard stupid things on /v/ but this is something else

Also most players care about cards and medals
>>
>>385675865
Well obviously that would need reworking. I don't the ult itself is OP, just how the execution is so low risk. Let her revive, but make it much riskier.
>>
>>385673531
I dont play Hanzo much but when I do the scatter arrow almost never kills or even hits
half the time it will bounce back at me off the curb at the enemies feet or something
>>
>>385675321
Make it so that she has to actually revive fallen heroes one by one by going to their orbs and pressing Q.

She can get a health buff during the ultimate to compensate for the obvious danger this entails, but it is at least balanced compared to the bullshit "press Q to win " that it is right now
>>
>>385675464
oh, so he did what I told him to do.

Good.
>>
dead gaem
>>
>>385673465
South koreans run scrims with him. They also shut out a team with thier comp being zarya rein ana junk reaper and lucio in a tourny
>>
>>385676339
>literally the most popular game of 2016 and still just as popular
>le reddit boogey man

calm down kid
>>
>>385676667
That's actually a Chinese comp. Team sk copied miraculous youngster
>>
File: junk.jpg (83KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
junk.jpg
83KB, 500x500px
>>385673216
>Doesn't need to aim

I'd go as far to argue that you actally need to aim more than any other character considering the trajectory of the bomb arcs you need to aim and consider. you even need to consider where the bounces will go if you are aiming for a specific area. you need to learn the distances and limits of the upwards arc and then use that knowledge in games to be effective, get direct hits and deny area.
>>
>>385676764

>and still just as popular

jej
>>
>>385674782
thats why you switch after ulting
>>
File: dan.gif (7KB, 302x160px) Image search: [Google]
dan.gif
7KB, 302x160px
>>385676339
>go into threads about games you don't like to complain that you don't like it

what?
>>
>junkrat isn't overp-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzrVxbsyFqg
>>
>>385675447
Knowing blizzard they won't do anything to do anything like that.

But all I ask is to revert the invulnerability buff they gave her. At least when she started off she have to take a risk when flying in to Rez. It's not the team Ressurection that gets me so much more so than the fact that every time you try to corner the cunt in a team fight her Q button just turns into a get out of jail card fast.
>>
>>385673216
t. bronze player
>>
>>385676339
You actually took the time to click on everyone who said something and then respond. Holy fuck I bet you also hate the switch
>>
File: 1497763853196.png (1MB, 1051x826px) Image search: [Google]
1497763853196.png
1MB, 1051x826px
>>385674782
>>385674990
>Ult charge
Use the ult before you switch. if you're below 50%, switch. if you're above 50%, just do damage til you get it, use it then switch.

>Medals and Cards
>Wanting praise from online people who you'll never meet again
>willing to throw the game just so you can get those goodboy points at the end from your team

Absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>385673216
Can't focus a target.
Gets fucking shit canned by Pharah, S76, Widow, and others.
Blizzard needed to buff him.
>>
>>385673216
Boo
Fucking
Hoo
Literally every character is his counter
Man the fuck up or stop playing quickplay
>>
>>385681343
>wanting one of the few ways the game even rewards its players
Crazy, right?
>>
>>385673216
Seriously dude get off Junkrat's dick. You make one of these threads every few days. The level of samefag is just pitiful at this point.

> inb4 not samefag

Uh-huh. These posts are worded almost identically and you use the same pic. Get the fuck over it already.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.