[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buys a bethesda game on a console People who do this shouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: goods_007662_137101.jpg (155KB, 600x870px) Image search: [Google]
goods_007662_137101.jpg
155KB, 600x870px
>buys a bethesda game on a console
People who do this shouldn't be allowed to exist.
>>
Moms gonna freak thread?

>press any button to continue
>press the power button

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
>>
I own fallout 3 and skyrim (and NV) on the PS3, and I unironically believe that FO3 is a great game and skyrim is decent.

I've also probably played more video games in my lifetime than half the people on this board combined.
>>
>>385670992
>playing a vanilla bethesda game without mods
Are you fucking retarded or masochistic? Or both?
>>
>>385671189
I played the versions with all the DLC included so I don't know how "vanilla" that is, but I've never modded a video game in my life (except Planescape Torment and VtMB because they barely ran without mods).

Fallout 3 is buggy as fuck but still a really fun game straight out of the box. The capital wasteland is a great location to explore and I enjoyed the cartoony side quests. Main quest line is consistently ass in every game since morrowind though (NV was pretty good too).
>>
>>385671881
Holy fuck please end your life if you arent going to play a game the way god intended it. Fuck you and everything you stand for. Please get the fuck off of this website.
>>
>>385672324
I literally am playing the way it was intended though. Stay mad though I guess. I'll keep enjoying video games.
>>
>>385672454
>enjoy a shitty game
>without mods to make it palettable
God I fucking hate people like you
>>
i bought fallout 4 for xbox one
what are you gonna do about it
>>
>>385670756
>buys a bethesda game
>>
File: 1472860142144.jpg (73KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472860142144.jpg
73KB, 960x720px
>>385671881
>I've never modded a video game in my life
How is this possible? Do you play mainly on consoles?
>>
>>385673003
Played mainly on consoles until I was about 17 (currently 22). Still rarely ever use mods because the idea doesn't appeal to me that much. I'd rather just play the game that the devs made without replacing all the characters with anime girls or whatever. I usually only install mods if the game can't run well without them.
>>
>>385672454
I have a laptop that plays some popular and good games but I stick to my Xbox. Don't let these fags tell you that a game is unplayable and boring without mods, anon. You do you, nig.
>>
I bought it on PS4 at launch and have over 7 days of playtime. Fight me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.