[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what classes should I choose in Divinity original Sin? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: header.jpg (60KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
60KB, 460x215px
what classes should I choose in Divinity original Sin?

I've played the beginning a few times but never got far and usually would pick one handed warrior and a mage as my 2 main guys then gat a two handed warrior and ranger for the next 2.
>>
Want to co-op OP?
>>
>>385669640
My girl and I had a lot of fun with her being fire/Earth + a point in water, me being witchcraft/Earth, then jahan and the archer chick
>>
>>385669640
get lone wolf on both, the game is more fun with just 2 guys
>>
>>385670217
3 mages seem a bit much

>>385670391
I might if i play it again
>>
>>385670641
It works. Each one can summon for bodies, and having one person dabbling in water helps on the healing. I played buffs and debuffs and the ranger picked off the ranged enemies
>>
>>385670883
>>385670641
sorry, meant one additional person into water
>>
>mfw started this game 4 times new
>every time with another person in coop
>never came out of the first city because people abandoned
>playing alone now

I'm telling you man, this game never fucking ends if you take your time with everything
Pretty good game though
I'm playing a knight, scarlett is a fire/earth mage and a bit of witchcraft, then Jahan with water/air und bairdotr with her now
Pretty decent, really

I love combining all the elements to fuck my enemies up
Stunning, burning, freezing and and and
It's fucking great

oh yeah and buffing the knight so hard he almost crits/one shots everything and still tanks all hits for the group
>>
>>385671450
The game doesn't drag on too much.
Sacred and Sacred 2, now those games were so big I never came close to finish it
>>
>>385669640
Literally anything, all four classes are excellent.
>>
Why does the game take such a nosedive after you find the culprit?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.