[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If they were so desperate to hear each others' voices in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: luna-noctis-voice.jpg (158KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
luna-noctis-voice.jpg
158KB, 1280x1440px
If they were so desperate to hear each others' voices in a technologically modern world, why couldn't they talk to each other over phone calls or internet communication?
>>
>>385669301
because Tabata is a hack
>>
File: 534.png (326KB, 903x713px) Image search: [Google]
534.png
326KB, 903x713px
maybe because they wanted to enjoy each other's company, laugh together and talk w/ each other in person
>>
Literally no one gives a fuck about Stella.
>>
>>385669301
>plot holes thread
Why is a Prince running around bitch quests, collecting frogs and collecting rare chocobo eggs, like he's some sort errand boy stable hand?
>>
>>385669301
Well, if you had played Persona 5 you'd know that what you hear on the phone isn't actually someone's voice, but a super compressed approximation. Your brain fills in the missing information.
>>
>>385669301
Because talking in a cell phone doesn't output your actual voice, but an electronic representation of your voice doing its best to match what is said.
>>
>>385669792
>>385669815
Ceci n'est pas une pipe.
>>
>>385669741
This is pretty simple actually
>They establish in the opening minutes of the game that the gang is 100% broke as shit because Insomnia doesn't use gil and the gil they did bring went to fixing their car
>Before the end of CH1 they explain that nobody outside the crown city gives a fuck about the royal family
>Before the end of CH1 Noct is announced as dead
>The gang needs money for shit like potions, new weapons, and gas to get they through their journey
>Bitch quests = money
shit dude
>>
Because its a shit game
>>
File: 1488428051008.jpg (35KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1488428051008.jpg
35KB, 540x540px
>>385669301
The real question is why do I have to physically report every quest to whoever gave it to me instead of calling them on my phone.

Also, why do I have to inflitrate an Imperial base to get the Regalia back, instead of borrowing any of the hundreds of cars which roam the land and which could do the job.

Also do you remember that part when the group finds that one of the Royal Weapons has been stolen by daemons who took it into that tower ? Does that mean that the royal tombs were not inviolable ? Then why do I need the key to open them, couldn't I just force it ? And why the imperial didn't do it as well ?
>>
>>385670229
I'm going to send my son out in a car that hasn't had a major tune up in 20 years, with just enough local currency for one emergency, into a foreign territory (must be foreign, or they'd accept Royal Money) without an accepted exchange rate so our Palladium Visa would work and that has no respect for our city-state.
Best dad ever.
>>
>>385670874
>Also, why do I have to inflitrate an Imperial base to get the Regalia back, instead of borrowing any of the hundreds of cars which roam the land and which could do the job.
because if you lose your dad's wheels mom's gonna freak
>>
>>385669301
Maybe quit always being one step ahead of your fiance and team up to stop the great evil instead of doing your own thing and hoping he gets your cryptic message's in time? Then you could hear his voice.
And probably not die stupidly, that too.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.