[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minecraft is a game based around world war 2, specifically the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: pLMZI_d.jpg (43KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
pLMZI_d.jpg
43KB, 640x360px
Minecraft is a game based around world war 2, specifically the Nazis.
Lemme explain.
The villagers are the Jewish people,Note the large noses and the fact that they're all merchants.
Zombies are the brainwashed German masses believing in the Nazi ideals.
Skeletons are the lives lost in WW2
while wither skeletons are the ones lost in concentration camps.
Their bones charred due to the corpse bning
Burning.
The Creepers are representatives of the Japanese Zero Pilots, who suicide bombed allied forces.
Ghasts and other flying enemies are the planes and other war machines used in WW2.
And even the name, "Mine Craft", Is intentionally similar in name to Mein Kampf, The autobiography of Hitler.
There's probably more I haven't spotted but this is just what I've noticed so far.
>>
File: 1501366092612.jpg (38KB, 557x519px) Image search: [Google]
1501366092612.jpg
38KB, 557x519px
>>385668084
This is by far the most autistic thing I've seen all day, and I own a mirror
>>
i cannot believe i am a fucking nazi
>>
Then what's the player supposed to be?
The pigmen and the bats, too
>>
BUT HEY
>>
>>385668345
The player themselves are a simple Nazi soldier. Above the masses in intelligence but still truly unaware of the nightmare around them.
The Pigmen represent America, hence them being pigs. They do not attack until they are threatened and can easily defeat the player when they swarm.
The bats are smaller neutral countries like Switzerland and Ireland, simply trying to avoid the conflicts around them
>>
>>385668345
Player is merica
pigmen are russians
>>
>>385668694
The pigmen could also be Russians now that I think about it.
>>
>>385668224
>and I own a mirror
hahaha
>>
>>385668807
Who's Mexico?
>>
Matpat, I know you're here.
>>
File: Bricks.png (13KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
Bricks.png
13KB, 150x150px
>>385668989
>>
>>385669116
>>
>>385669093
BUT HEY
>>
>>385668084
when /pol/ /v/ and autism combine
>>
ender dragon is norm andy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.