[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there will never be a good 3d sonic again >sonic turned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: sad-sonic-sega.jpg (23KB, 450x290px) Image search: [Google]
sad-sonic-sega.jpg
23KB, 450x290px
>there will never be a good 3d sonic again
>sonic turned from platforming stages to tracks
at least they have good music
>>
>>385665565
None of the raw platforming 3D sonic games were good
>>
>>385665565
>again
that's implying there were ever any good 3D games
>>
File: Sonic_Adventure_2_cover.png (204KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic_Adventure_2_cover.png
204KB, 324x324px
>>385665910
>>385665987
>>
>>385666534
Not a good game. Mediocre at best.
>>
>>385666534
still not showing off a good 3D Sonic, my dude
>>
>>385666534
That's worse than the first one
>>
>sonic turned from platforming stages to tracks
This didn't necessarily have to be bad; they just handled it like and owner handling dogshit
>>
Too many Sonic threads lately.
>>
SRB2 is the the best 3D Sonic game.
>>
File: 1501181954339.jpg (40KB, 749x537px) Image search: [Google]
1501181954339.jpg
40KB, 749x537px
>>385666534
I honestly can't look at Shadow as something other than a Sonic clone. Whenever I see him, he doesn't register as a different character in my head for some reason. I kinda get why they don't like to use him.
It hurts to try to make it register, too.
>>
>>385666534
As someone who has nostalgia for and is apologetic towards Sonic Adventure 2, I cannot say it's a good game after revisiting it. The original was pretty good, definitely far superior to SA2, but SA2 was awful.
The Sonic/Shadow stages were more simple, and a lot more like current sonic's single-basic-path style. Plus, there was much less variety in both stage type and enemy variety. It's just those same robots throughout the game.
The Rouge/Knuckles stages were generally a lot more closed off; not a huge step down from the Sonic Adventure Knuckles levels, but still inferior.
The Tails/Eggman levels are fucking dreadful and absolutely kill the game's momentum. There is absolutely no fun to be had; the enemies pretty much just appear in front of you and wait to be shot (which is as simple as holding B and spinning the analogue stick to hit every enemy in the room), and what little platforming there is is slow and basic thanks to how clunky and awful the machines are. You pretty much just waddle from start to exit.
Chao Garden is neat, but it's really not enough to say that the game as a whole is good. Not to mention how absurdly harsh the ranking system is if you wanna go for 100%, which requires you to get an A on every level five or six (I don't quite remember) times over.
>>
>>385667074
He is literally a clone of Sonic. That's literally the entire point of his character; he was cloned from Sonic (Super Sonic, to be exact, which is why his spines are pointed up like that) to be evil and to be the ultimate lifeform.
Now that the whole "ultimate lifeform" thing has passed, they're not really sure what to do with him, so he just sticks around with Omega and Rouge because that's the only sort of "team" he's ever stuck with, and lord knows they want to avoid using Rouge as much as they can.
>>
File: 1497374603475.jpg (26KB, 454x343px) Image search: [Google]
1497374603475.jpg
26KB, 454x343px
>>385666534
>only the sonic stages are even remotely fun
Ahh there's that """"""quality"""""" sonic team 3d game design.
>>
File: 1463688233635.jpg (403KB, 1000x739px) Image search: [Google]
1463688233635.jpg
403KB, 1000x739px
>>385667463
>and lord knows they want to avoid using Rouge as much as they can.
RIP Bat tats
>>
>>385665565
Sonic 3d has way more abortions than 2d

Sonic 3D abortions
>sonic 06
>sonic secret rings
>sonic black knight
>sonic lost worlds
>sonic boom
>shadow the hedgehog
>sonic heroes

Sonic 2D abortions
>sonic 3d blast
>knuckles chaotix
>sonic 4

feel free to add to either list
>>
>>385668362
>Sonic Heroes
this is literally the only great 3D sonic that isn't boostshit
>>
>>385668635
>sonic heroes
>good in any capacity
the physics are abysmal and some mechanics like switching grind rails are outright broken and will throw you to your death
>>
>again
There never was one. They are all terrible.
>>
>>385666821
They're all posted by the same guy

He's a brony
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.