[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happened with the borderlands series? do people still play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: BorderlandsBoxArt.jpg (302KB, 567x720px)
BorderlandsBoxArt.jpg
302KB, 567x720px
what happened with the borderlands series?
do people still play them?
what are the best characters?
>>
>>385657919
People don't like them anymore because memes offend them.
>>
>>385658372
oh anthony shouldnt you be considering suicide and hrt. In that order?
>>
>>385657919
Replaying Borderlands 2 with Gauge. It's pretty cool. The Pre-sequel really put people off on the series though.
>>
>>385658372
This
>>
>>385657919
It became too badass for its own good.
>>
>>385659439
the presequel has some of the best characters but that campaign was terrible.
Making the "moon level" a core part of the game was a terrible idea.
Anyway, the online is still alive for any of the 3 games?
>>
>>385658372
>anymore
I never really liked it, I somewhat enjoyed co-oping the first one when that came out, the shooting wasn't great, it looked like ass and the plot/characters never caught my attention, but it was an alright co-op game. I didn't like it enough to get the second game when it came out, but eventually I got it around to getting it while it was on sale. I dropped it a couple of hours in, I was supposed to catch up to my friend's progression, he had just done the first few missions in sanctuary. Playing solo just wasn't fun at all, the combat is just garbage in that game. It's alright when it's you and your buddy trying to hold out against a ton of bullet sponges, but when it's just you it looses it's appeal. I think I like the competition of co-op, not being the first to die and being the one to find the best loot, also getting the most kills of course but I don't think you could check that shit in Borderlands. Co-op is all the games really have going for them in my opinion, not sure why anyone would slug through that shit by themselves.

>>385657919
>what happened with the borderlands series?
To my knowledge it's the same old shit in the most recent game?
>do people still play them?
I'm sure there's always a few people making their way through the game at any one given time
>what are the best characters?
No idea, none of the characters from the first game were memorable, outside of that robot, but he was just plain annoying. I think I liked where the antagonist was taking it in the second game, but I never found out if that actually went anywhere good or if it fell flat on it's face.
>>
>borderlands 2
>9k players
explain this to me
>>
>>385660445
DELET THIS STOP SHILLING RANDY REEEE
>>
>>385658372
I played it back when it only came out and felt only dusgust. And it only became worse when i came back to it several years later.
>>
>>385660534
And i'm talking about 2 here, first one was pretty good.
>>
File: 1248621937503fad0f5b1c9.jpg (169KB, 685x960px) Image search: [Google]
1248621937503fad0f5b1c9.jpg
169KB, 685x960px
best girl
>>
>>385657919
Yes, currently replaying BL1 with Mordecai
>>
>>385657919
TPS left a bad taste in everyone's mouth.
Steamcharts says yes.
I prefer the berserker and siren characters.
>>
>>385657919
TPS is almost 3 years old now, BL2 almost 5, and the original almost 8. There hasn't been anything new, so no new hype keeping people onboard the train. People still play, just not as many - they've mostly moved on to different games, and sometimes come back.

Though even BL1 with its age, still has nearly ten times as many players as Battleborn at least.
>>
File: Rhys_Intro.png (2MB, 1275x709px) Image search: [Google]
Rhys_Intro.png
2MB, 1275x709px
>>385657919

They're still making Borderlands 3.

Yes.

Rhys
>>
>>385659814
They really should have included more raid bosses. There's so much cool stuff that all of the characters have but there's really nothing meaningful to do with any of them.
>>
>>385657919
shitty gun play
shitty plot
shitty jokes
decent design
What did yah expect it's a shitty game.
>what are the best characters
Gaige, & Tiny Tina
>>
>>385663558
this was unironically the best borderlands game
>>
>>385663981
Visual novels are not games.
>>
>>385664053
says who?
>>
>>385664053
That opinion aside, Tales from the Borderlands did far better for setting than 2, and pre-sequel.
>>
>>385663981
>shittale
>game
You need to move out of seattle.
>>
>>385664127
are Goosebumps novels games?
>>
>>385660920
yes
>>
Borderland 2 was fantastic.

Pre-Sequel was shit.

All the characters in 2 were good. Play Gaige if you want an easy time and Zero if you want to die a lot looking cool doing it.
>>
>>385658372
tfw was so stupid that didn't even notice any "memes" and played BL2 for many hours alone
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.