[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it really that bad? I'm craving for some night time city

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Is it really that bad? I'm craving for some night time city racing and dorifto action. I've watched some videos and it seems at least alright in the japanese cars department. Is it worth the 20 bucks they're asking?
>>
I played it and had fun, altough is short, it plays nicely and is worth the 20 bucks. Cinematics are stupid though.
>>
>>385657906
Play NFSU 2 instead.

https://a.vidga.me/lkasom.webm
>>
If you like drifting it's a pretty awful game. The handling is incredibly fucky, feels worse than mobile drift games. I've been needing a drift fix since assetto is boring and a lot of mods have broken sound. Get CarX drift racing(real name) it's on steam for like $8 but it's fun and there's always people online.
>>
>>385657906
I got Origin Access for $5 for a single month and had fun with it while it lasted.
>>
>>385658582
Why would I play a dead game with android tier graphics?
>>
>>385660239
Had more time and thought put into it than nfs2015
>>
File: SPEED2 1.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
SPEED2 1.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>385660239
Better than a dead game with android tier gameplay.
>>
they tried to nostalgia bait it with the underground feel, customization, real life cutscenes mixed with the game and all that stuff
and they failed in all of them
>>
Its like a mashup between Underground and Most Wanted, godlike presentation and retarded af story, though it brings absolutely NOTHING new to the table

I was always a sucker for the NFS franchise, but this game lost me completely after some hours... its truely the same old you played hundreds of times, but atleast it looks pretty

Wouldnt pay more than ~15 bucks though
>>
nfs died with carbon
>>
>>385660768

>270 km/h

>looks like it's barelly doing 100

lmao wtf.
>>
This game has the most bizarre physics I've ever seen in a game. It's like they made the game and then found it tested poorly in a focus group made up of some lost amazonian tribe who have never even thought let alone heard about cars so they gutted the handling and made it complete nonsense instead.

I know you're not after realism in a Need for Speed game but they're going to make the cars look like cars they should make their handling even slightly resemble cars too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.