[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright real talk here How long does it have? I'm buying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Nintendo-3DS-AquaOpen.png (947KB, 1024x928px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-3DS-AquaOpen.png
947KB, 1024x928px
Alright real talk here
How long does it have?
I'm buying one this week and I want my money to give me at least a full year of fun
>>
They're worth it if you like JRPGs or puzzle games. The console totally blows for action games.
>>
Why does it matter? You have 6 years of games to play on that thing.
>>
There is still plenty of games being developed for it, including a new Pokemon, so it's safe to say it's not going anywhere right now.

Besides, the 3DS has a large library of quality games already; even if no new games came out for it, you can still get at least a years worth of gaming out of it.
>>
>>385647881
a couple years left I'd say.

Its been superseded, but consoles always limp on that little more
>>
File: 1501441526979.png (147KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1501441526979.png
147KB, 400x240px
>>385648196
>The console totally blows for action games.
Despite having one of the best action games ever made
>>
>>385647881
just buy it
you don't need to play current games
the 3ds has a fukkin huge library, plus emulation up to the 4th gen and maybe even some psx if they figured that out since the last time i visited /hbg/
>>
>>385647881
Real, active development? Till this fall. We've got Metroid and Pokemon on the way. There are some Atlus ports or something next year, including a 3DS version of Radiant Historia which should be cool.

The system is at the end of its life cycle but it has a pretty good library. As long as you're okay playing games from like 2011 you'll have fun.

Get Super Mario 3D Land, it's really good.
>>
>>385649114
Also this, emulation. I installed custom firmware on my 3DS and can play NES though GBA games. Even got FFVII working, though the music sounds awful.
>>
File: 1500992607729.png (245KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500992607729.png
245KB, 1000x1000px
>>385647881
It's in that weird limbo zone where you have terminal cancer but are still lucid enough to know you don't have much time left
>>
>>385649568
Due to a chain of busy work including updating system, Luma and replacing 9hl i'll probably never be able to see what lies beyond this QR code
>>
It's worth it just for MH if you're into it.
>>
File: money sign.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
money sign.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>385649858
It's Kizuna Ai doing the japanese hand sign for yen/their money in the nude and in 3D using the official model
>>
If you do get it, here's a list of games I've played and can recommend:
>Resident Evil Revelations
>Pokemon BW2 (XY is okay; SMoon gets boring quick)
>Monster Hunter Generations (new one is coming out soon, on Switch too)
>Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
>Luigi's Mansion 2
>Tomodachi Life
>Super Mario 3D Land
>Mario Kart 7
>Rabbids 3D is a fun platformer if you can get it for like £10

Thats just a few but all the games listed I loved to pieces.
>>
File: 20170715_064949.jpg (79KB, 901x507px) Image search: [Google]
20170715_064949.jpg
79KB, 901x507px
>>385647881
just bought one from this little shit around the block, new 3DS XL fucked up shell, pilot wings, mario kart, and pokemon X, for 80 bucks

got new shell (housing) from Ebay, stylus, and grip
it was on 11.3.0 FUCK YEAH!

proceed to hack the shit out of it, success
install FBI, Freeshop, and themely on a 128GB especially treated on windows for the 3ds to read and write to it.

download all the motherfucking games that are worth downloading, for ZERO SHEKELS.
buy R4i to run DS games with a 64GB SD card, also runs SNES, NES, Gameboycolor and GBA

mfw I have the ultimate HANDHELD.
>>
>>385648905
flower hitler did NOTHING WRONG
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.