[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Boss kills party member >Next attack kills Boss >"BOSS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1499331414374.png (298KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499331414374.png
298KB, 480x360px
>Boss kills party member
>Next attack kills Boss
>"BOSS defeated! All LIVING Party Members earn 10000 EXP!"
>>
>>385644562
Name 60 games
>>
>>385644638
All the games beginning from Final Fantasy I to Final Fantasy XXXXXX
>>
>>385644562
That shit is always weird to me.
If it's experience points, then shouldn't KO'd party members still get some points even if they didn't "experience" the final moments of the enemy?

Unless it's some sort of dark commentary about how you don't really get to experience something unless you've seen it both in life and in death.
>>
>>385644638
Every version of every Pokemon game.
>>
>>385644638
Every jrpg
Every etrian odyssey
>>
>>385644729
>XXXXXX
>>
File: 1479271956536.jpg (45KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
1479271956536.jpg
45KB, 432x288px
>EXP is awarded for every attack
>you can't power-level characters you've been neglecting by bringing them along with your A-team
>>
Its fair desu
>>
>Reset console
>try again

If it's just 1 level then I deal with it. But when it's multiple, my OCD kicks in.
>>
>>385644638
Persona 3
>>
>>385644965
Final Fantasy Tactics
>>
>>385644729
>XXXXXX
>>
>>385644729

Impossible in FF2. Get rekt.
>>
>>385646135
Of course it's possible if your party member gets OHKO :^) then they won't get any EXP for anything.

Quid pro quo, Atheism wins again.
>>
>>385644638
Entire Pokémon series
Entire dragon quest series
Entire final fantasy series
Entire disgeia series
Entire xeno blade series
Every earth bound like ( lisa,citizens of earth etc)
Bravely default bravely second
Shining force series
Poplocorris 1 and 2
I can go on but you asked for 60.
>>
>>385645767
Most SRPGs in general honestly. If you have an underleveled unit and you can't go back and fight early enemies/grind then it's almost impossible to to salvage the unit.
>>
>>385646880
Eh, in Front Mission and Tactics Ogre you can usually have them hang back and take potshots at enemies who can't shoot back.
They also give you boosted XP based on the target's level.
Healers in Tactics Ogre are absurdly easy to level fast if you've got high-level party members because of that.
>>
>>385644562
fucking Etrian Odyssey
>made a party consists of 5 classes
>no one had died in the beginning, after battle exp bars are symmetrical
>FOE incoming
>tank died, others level up
>they're no longer symmetrical
>reset
>>
>>385648719
>sticking to one party
You're going to end up asymmetrical when you need to swap someone out for a farmer or someone specc'd into a different element
Don't tell me you're taking fucking harvesting skills on your main party, are you?
>>
>>385649101
How bad are you that you need to use anything but your main party? I will give you the farmers part, but at the same time farmers should be in a completely separate party consisting of nothing but farmers so in the end it doesn't really conflict with the main party.
>>
>>385650167
I'm not that guy but if you only used your starting party in EO then you're a scrub
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.