[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the video game industry we will never get anything as good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: herestoyou.jpg (49KB, 775x583px)
herestoyou.jpg
49KB, 775x583px
In the video game industry we will never get anything as good as Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings in the cinema industry, reasons being:

>1. It should be a open world game with a lot of content, (not an open empty world game) which hasn't been made yet

>2. Gameplay should be fun (battle system, crafting, cooking, survival and interaction elements) while still realistic and we all know there's no good game combining all this yet

>3. It should be loyal to the books and/or films/series, this being the hardest and yet unmade point

>4. It would require lots of money, time and the license to make, the problem being here it would take years to properly make, no one wanting to invest money in such an uncertain project

>5. (related to point 4 and the peak of problems here) there is game company in this world willing to do a game to surpass any other game already done and reinvent the gaming industry, because in these days we only see companies trying to make easy money while investing little into the game

Back when gaming was great there was no technology to make it the greatest and now that we have it there's no will to do it, only money making slut-games.
>>
point 5 corecction

>*there is no game company
>>
>2. Gameplay should be fun

Explain
>>
>>385643426

Fun:

Enjoyment, amusement, or light-hearted pleasure.
>>
>>385643606
Do you have any sources to back up that claim?
>>
>>385643062
>It should be a open world game
Instant trash
>>
>>385643062
>we'll never have anything as good as this plebshit!

Man, you really showed us.
>>
>>385643062
>In the video game industry we will never get anything as good as Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings in the cinema industry
pffffffhaha
>>
>>385643062
>tries to compare railroaded cinema to open world choose your own adventure vidya

retard/10
>>
File: 1405896303682.jpg (114KB, 960x843px) Image search: [Google]
1405896303682.jpg
114KB, 960x843px
>>385643062
>Harry Potter
>Game of Thrones
>Good

If those are the pinochle of film, I'm glad vidya will never reach that point.
>>
File: geralt[1].jpg (2MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
geralt[1].jpg
2MB, 2880x1800px
You rang?
>>
>>385644939
What is the pinochle of card games?
>>
>>385643062
>In the video game industry we will never get anything as good as Harry Potter, Game of Thrones

Pfft hahahahahahahahaha I hope not
>>
>>385643062
You’re forgetting The Emoji Movie, the pinnacle of film.
>>
File: Genealogy of the Holy War.png (141KB, 1010x858px) Image search: [Google]
Genealogy of the Holy War.png
141KB, 1010x858px
>>385643062

There's already a game that is more or less Game of Thrones. It's been around for 21 years now, but I'm sure that you've never heard of it given that you're a shit-slurping faggot.
>>
>>385643062
>Harry Potter

Dullest franchise copypasta

>GoT

Went to shit after they ran out of book material and started going full retard making shit up when it wasn't necessary to appeal to women. They killed Rome for this and Boardwalk Empire probably got shafted because they didn't get to St. Valentine's Day Massacre.

>LoTR

I've got no gripes there.
>>
>>385645006
Go fish
>>
>>385644696
every open world game until now hasn't been made properly, that's why most of them are trash, it doesn't mean you can make one good
>>
>>385645142
bait
>>
this thread makes me sick, all we have is casual players just making a break from pubg, fifa, call of duty or weeb shit taking shit out of their mouths, this is why the game industry sucks we are paying for micro-transactions, pre-game dlcs and all that shit, vidyas have been dead since 2010
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.