[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has it seriously been 6 years since vidya has been nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6772.jpg (141KB, 460x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6772.jpg
141KB, 460x680px
Has it seriously been 6 years since vidya has been nothing but pure quality.
>>
>>385633064
Many are still quality. You are just a jaded twat.
>>
>>385633064
Cringe threads are back I see.
>>
>>385633064
/v/ 2017. Prising shit.

What this board became
>>
>>385633064
Dark souls and bf4 was within 6 years, if that counts for anything.
>>
>>385633064
Did anyone actually like MW3 and AC3, i can understand BF3 and Skyrim though.
>>
Zelda and Dark Souls don't belong in that image...
>>
>>385636215
Yes they do.
>>
>>385636362
They're not as bad and meme'd as the others there.
>>
>>385636480
Yes they are you faggot weeb, hang yourself
>>
>>385636094
The modern warefare series was getting old but still remains on top along with black ops 1 and sorta 2. Ghosts is a fucking joke and infinite warefare sadly suffers from the stigma of its more recent predecessor (I still miss you e3than)

As for AC3, yea that was a clear show that Ubisoft had hit rock bottom with the series. They got burnt out after the success of the ezio triology, lost direction and made a game that was somehow even more boring than the OG assassins creed. It had 1 good feature, the ship battles and that got put over to blackflag which put the series back on a good standard again but not quite
>>
>>385633830
3rd world central judging by your post
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.