[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a Steam friend has a nervous breakdown and deletes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: muglol.jpg (22KB, 268x237px) Image search: [Google]
muglol.jpg
22KB, 268x237px
>It's a Steam friend has a nervous breakdown and deletes everyone from her friends list episode
>>
>her
>>
>>385624602
>her
>>
>her
>>
>Steam friends
>Never met IRL
>No friends IRL

Glad I'm not like this anymore.
>>
>>385624602
I did that with Facebook LOL
>>
>friend offline for 9 days
>think I pissed him off somehow and he removed me
>shows up yesterday

Phew
>>
>>385625096
What exactly is the difference? IRL friends are not real friends most of the time. Same with "internet friends".
>>
File: 1497083047106.png (224KB, 403x395px) Image search: [Google]
1497083047106.png
224KB, 403x395px
>>385625325
you're pathetic m8
>>
>>385624602

>Friend gets upset at another friend
>makes himself forever offline for 2-3 months now
>>
>>385624602
>Tries to re-add them a month later
I think I removed a total of ~5 e-friends from shit over the course of 14+ years, and ignored/blocked less.
>>
>friend from ages ago adds me out of the blue
>hey anon I just got out of the cracker factory! They said I jerked off so much I had something wrong with my brain and I'd almost rendered myself infertile!
>cool
>he hangs around for like a month, we talk on and off
>one day he disappears again for a year
>comes back from out of nowhere with new account
>talk to him for a bit
>later that day he disappears again
>hasn't logged in since

Welp.
>>
>>385626687
He'll be back when you least expect it.
>>
>>385626928

I just googled his usual online handle and furry together and he's got a new steam account, the fucking faggot just never added me. He's online and everything the cunt.
>>
>>385627023
Add him and call him a bitch nigga.
>>
>>385627023
He'll be back.
>>
>>385627023
kill him then yourself
>>
>>385624602
Fuck you anon, how the fuck you know this?

>that humillating part where you actually try to add some of them back
;_;
>>
>>385625237

you can have the chance of leaving for a second and come back to hear your firend telling your other friend how much of a loser he thinks you are.
>>
>has
>>
>>385624602
>having "Steam friends"
Why would you do that?
>>
>>385627751

To play video games with.
>>
>>385627751
I hope they'll find me cute and ask me out...
>>
File: comeonnow.png (1MB, 1240x1024px) Image search: [Google]
comeonnow.png
1MB, 1240x1024px
>>385624602
>her(male)
>>
File: trashcleaned.png (22KB, 645x117px) Image search: [Google]
trashcleaned.png
22KB, 645x117px
>not removing every single fucker who ignored you for months and never cared to play or talk anything with you
>not shoving in their faces the fact you removed by claiming you removed all the trash and garbage from your list next time you see them in game
>not enjoying the glorious butthurt from the ones who got offended and next day have a "People i hate: People who removes others for no reason of their list" quote on their profile

Don't fuckin add people you don't plan talking to..
>>
>It's another tranny and fagboi Steam ERP thread on /v/
Can't you fuckers go to /soc/ or /trash/ or to some other site?
>>
>put my shit on SC on MGSV
>get invites from a couple of japanese players
>maybe get an invite every now and then from other countries

I'm not asking why add me, but why japanese?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.