[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a guy who has seen Halo6 being worked on anything. Ive seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: images(2).jpg (8KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
8KB, 199x253px
Ask a guy who has seen Halo6 being worked on anything. Ive seen parts of campaign and mostly multiplayer.

Ask me anything. Halo 6 related
>>
Why can't 343 make a good Halo game?
>>
>>385623231
wheres my fucking splitscreen
>>
Are Elites playable? if not, why?
>>
Did they fix the artstyle back to military utilitarianism or is it still this weird ass quasi-mass-effect garbo.
>>
does john fuck linda and/or kelly?
>>
is it actually good?
>>
>>385623231
I can haz Recon?
>>
>>385623231
How fucked is the story
>>
File: birdbath.gif (884KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
birdbath.gif
884KB, 250x250px
>>385623231
Did they realise what they did wrong with the campaign before.
Like more of captain chef and not the lame OC's?
>>
>>385623334
Its in.... Been confirmed already

>>385623409
Yes. But only in some modes.

>>385623415
Its a mix. Think Halo Wars 2.

>>385623578
Seems solid and better than 5 by miles

>>385623676
Better. Less confusing and messy. Lead writer of 4 and 5 is gone.

>>385623908
They know making Locke MC was bad. They won't kill Locke or hate him. But you won't play as Locke....in campaign
>>
>>385623231
Can I fuck an Elite yet?
>>
>>385624964
do the devs realize how much of a fuckup they are? How they're doing the exact opposite of what bungie did?
>>
>>385623231
Wheres the halo 3 anniversary, or MCC to pc?
>>
>>385623231
What's up with sprint and armor abilities? Does the game have more of a classic halo feel, or does it stay similar to Halo 5?
>>
can you give us a really basic synopsis of the story?
>>
>>385623231
Tell them to fix the Reach achievement currently broken
>>
fake thread

sage
>>
I'll bite
Any word on PC development?
>>
>>385628561
quick what does sage do
>>
>>385623231
When's Bungie coming back?
>>
>>385628590
ban people who blatantly say they used it
>>
How many hundreds of gigabytes will the next one be?
>>
>>385623231

One of my biggest gripes with halo 5 is how they handled the armour. I can handle most of it being locked behind req packs but there should be a lot more that you unlock through achievements and in game stuff.

Also all the fucking skins. So many times I saw a really aesthetic set of armour, ruined by having stupid white lines all over it. Would've been much better to have a smaller ammount of total armour but more customization and less of the same armour set with 3 or 4 ugly skins for it.

Sorry for the rant, tl;dr, how are they handling the armour in this game?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.