[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will they announce a sequel to 幻影異聞録#FE, colloquially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: zs.jpg (266KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
zs.jpg
266KB, 1920x1080px
When will they announce a sequel to 幻影異聞録#FE, colloquially known as "Tsubasa's game"?
>>
When there will be a need to promote new artists.
>>
>>385621649
I hope they Mamori's game gets a sequel.
>>
File: SMTxFE.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
SMTxFE.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>385621649
considering the poor reception and sales, I doubt a sequel would be made
>>
>Spoiling Persona 5 to get more sales for #FE

I hope never.
>>
>>385624006
I don't know why they thought that spoiling P5 would boost the sales of SMTxFE
>>
>>385623317
There's no way it wasn't considering the outfits and how the song sounded, but did they ever confirm this as a squid sisters / splatoon reference?
>>
>>385624950
no idea
>>
>>385621649
Bad sales in both Japan and the west. Also, half assed censoring effort in the west didn't help it either.
>>
>>385625380
and false marketing
>>
>>385625380
Seriously, that was so goddamn stupid.
Idol shit is fanservicey by nature; by censoring it they just alienated the main audience for no reason.
>>
>>385624006
>spoiling
Huh?
>>
>>385624174
thats some high-grade autism right there
>>
>>385621649
Never, you'd be extremely lucky to even get a Switch port.
>>
>>385626080
you know the whole GORO WAS THE TRAITOR and IGOR WAS FAKE spam that came after Persona 5 came out?

SMTxFE fanboys
>>
>>385625868
I'm positive NoA was banking on the censoring sinking the game so they could say games like this don't sell in the west.
>>
>>385626080
Persona 5 was released in Japan six months before the english version.
#FE fans flooded the internet with Persona 5's story spoilers under the belief that "it will boost #FE sales".
>>
>>385626291
Sounds like normal business on /v/.
>>
>>385621649
The game is actually pretty good, shame about the vagina bones.
>>
I mean I really enjoyed SMTxFE but it came out almost a year before P5 did and is also was the last notable game on the Wii U
>>
>>385625868
Personally, it wasn't the censorship itself that was the problem. It was that only certain scenes were changed, while other things stayed the same. One boss got her boobs changed in the in-game model, while the cinematic looked the same as the japanese version.
Same goes to some of Tsubasa's clothes in certain cinematics vs in-game model.
>>
>>385626361
Which is what it was. The whole operation kowashitai was just a few autists looking for an excuse to start shit on /v/.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.