[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nintendo is killing Metroid, you guys! >Just kidding,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Metroid.jpg (11KB, 222x228px) Image search: [Google]
Metroid.jpg
11KB, 222x228px
>Nintendo is killing Metroid, you guys!
>Just kidding, they have two upcoming games in development, lol

Has a fanbase ever been more wrong?
>>
>>385614945
Metroidfags are whiny babbies who don't deserve anything desu
>>
Nobody ever complained that Nintendo is killing Metroid. They only complained that they let Metroid die, which is not the same. That second complain is much more reasonable, considering there weren't any Metroid games in about 7 years when I remember correctly. About 10 since the last good one.

So go fuck yourself, you don't know anything about the Metroid fanbase.
>>
Metroid was never dead. 2D Metroid was the only thing that was arguably dead, since they cancelled Dread. But Prime was never dead, it's just that Primebabbies are incredibly entitled.
>>
>>385614945
Halo
>>
File: adventure time at his computer.jpg (65KB, 332x317px) Image search: [Google]
adventure time at his computer.jpg
65KB, 332x317px
>the 2D sidescroller we've been waiting years for is actually a 3D-rendered 3DS game
It's a shame it's going to look like shit. The Switch game will probably look nice but I don't care about thumb-wagglan shooters.
>>
>>385615135
No, they let F-Zero die. You were all complaining they were killing Metroid with titles like Other M and Federation Force. EVEN NOW you're complaining that they're killing Metroid because Samus Returns has some extras that can only he unlocked if you have certain accessories, because that's never happened in the series before. Fuck you.
>>
>>385615136
2D Metroid wasn't dead either. Metroid 5 was never canceled just put on hold. When latest direction didn't do so hot, they went back to 2 D and they're sticking to it this time. With the Fusion Suit getting remodeled, it means Metroid 5 is most likely in the works.
>>
>>385615409
>EVEN NOW you're complaining that they're killing Metroid
Who are you talking to? Me? Because I'm not complaining! I'm very happy with SAMUS RETURNS and PRIME 4. Even liked Chibi Force.
And yes, Nintendo let F-Zero die. Until they revive it again with a new game. Which is the same shit they've done to Metroid, even though the time span was much shorter.
>>
The Metroid fanbase is entitled because a lot of you faggots pretend to be part of it and false flag constantly. Kindly fuck off.
>>
>>385615885
That doesn't make any sense. In order to pretend to be part of something, you must be NOT a part of it. So you blame the fanbase for actions commited by people who are NOT part of the fanbase and merely pretend they are?

Retard.
>>
>>385616062
FUCKING PRETENDOS.
>>
>>385615409
Locking bonus content like sound test and art galleries behind amiibos is scummy and stretching the limits of what's acceptable, but I'd be fine if it was just that. Locking a game mode behind an amiibo is too much, and I'm saying this as someone who was planning on buying said amiibo.
>>
>>385614945
Manchildren which are too dumb to spoof amiibos are upset about amiibo-locked content in the upcoming Metroid game. Yes they're wrong.
>>
The last good metroid game is older than the last Half-Life game

You were born last week so it might not seem long to you but this series was dead for a while.
>>
>>385614945
>it's another "/v/ is one guy" episode.
>>
>>385616062

Don't be so picky about my word choice. My message was clear despite saying "is entitled", but yes, "seems entitled" would be a better choice. Please don't act like you don't know what I meant. I know you're not an idiot.
>>
>>385614945
>3DS game that is coming out so late into the console's lifespan that it has to have been in development hell
>made by the company that made the most recent two Castlevania games
>and an announcement for metroid prime that is so nothing that it has to have been greenlight on the spot when they realized they had nothing to show at E3
>>
>>385616573
So what you are really trying to say is that Metroid fanbase ain't as bad as everyone thinks, because there's a lot of falseflaggers?
I'd agree with you there.
>>
Metroid has effectively been dead for six years, fans started to complain, Nintendo listened. Never understood how this concept is so hard to grasp for some people.
>muh Star Fox/F-Zero!
Tough luck. Your franchises never sold as much anyway.
>you're so entitled!
We just shitpost like everyone else.
>>
>>385616357

Honestly, this is what's turned me off of buying a Switch and probably a 3DS (well, 2DS XL.) This Amiibo shit is getting out of hand.

BotW really pissed me off, locking content behind a fucking dozen Amiibos, some of which aren't available anymore and new releases that are still a bitch to get because Nintendo can't produce product properly.

It a shitty practice and I just don't want to buy a game or console from a company that promotes it. If they at least offered it as purchasable DLC for less than the Amiibo price -- as shit as it would be -- it might not be so bad but you have to hunt down this stupid hunk of plastic to get the game content you want.
>>
File: 1456206911027.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1456206911027.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>385616721
>when they realized they had nothing to show at E3
>>
Nope. And now of course this gay board is spitefully proclaiming it looks like shit because they hate themselves and their lives.
>>
>>385617363
At least with BotW it's just a bunch of cosmetic shit.
>>
File: 1497516565263.gif (1MB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497516565263.gif
1MB, 500x600px
>>385614945
Isn't the Samus returns shit a Metroid 2 remake? AM2R already has better graphics and was made by a fan, and Nintendo still has the autism to shut it down and proceed to remake that game.

All we got a was PNG of Metroid prime 4 so what's the fucking point of taking about it?
>>
File: 1497378944656.png (326KB, 448x340px) Image search: [Google]
1497378944656.png
326KB, 448x340px
>>385617094
>>
>>385619620
Samus Returns looks like it'll be add more new shit than AM2R, which is one step above a romhack of ZM.
Remains to be seen if it'll actually turn out any better though.
>>
>>385615065
fpbp
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.