[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idea guy thread Post vidya ideas, receive criticism. Would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1497177698595.jpg (74KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
1497177698595.jpg
74KB, 750x422px
Idea guy thread

Post vidya ideas, receive criticism.

Would you guys be into a game that is basically a first person Metroidvania with the atmosphere and similar style to Shadowman
>>
An open world game but it takes place entirely within one building
>>
>>385613606
I like this. Something like Dead Rising?
>>
A detective story across multiple time periods... with Pirate Mermen. Because fuck you.
>>
>>385614437
Like raid/dredd got to reach the penthouse
>>
Pacific Rim fighting game using the occulus/vie.
Co-op or singleplayer vs.
play as Yeagers, two people have to choreograph their combos which forces communication and teamwork. ex: planning combos ahead of time with codes to yell at each other. ex: "combo 1!" is a left jab, left jab, right cross, shit like that. Yeager wont respond unless players are mirroring each other.
Dont have a friend? play as a kaiju, no co-op needed but moveset is balanced to compensate.
>>
A game that comes with a dildo you have to fuck and get points for speed and depth two leaderboards for ass and pussy the overall winner is crowned champion fucker
>>
>>385617117
Rez did something with sex toy peripherals
>>
I dont know Id want something simple and replayable, like Oregon Trail, Death Road to Canada or Xcom, where the stakes are high, you have an attachment to characters and decisions can result in how the rest of the game pans out, and its made to be played differently because events play out differently.

Could be the setting is some fantasy city that spans the world and you have to get to the centre, its all deserted and you run into different monsters in certain areas, and meet allies you can take along with you who have traits and faults of their own, make it control like an RTS or Commandos but each unit is an individual, the goal is simply to make it to the centre of the city while managing resources and characters or something.
>>
I'll post mine from last thread I guess since I didn't get any (you)s

Soulslike set in Ancient Egypt
Your goal is to take out the Gods
You start in the cities of men, fight the peasants and soldiers, then descend through tombs and fight skeletons/mummies to fight Gods like Seth. After killing the more evil Gods, you gain passage to the great pyramids, work your way up through the pyramids and to the kingdom of heaven (egyptians believe pyramids are a stairway to heaven) where you fight Ra and other "good guys" who turn out to be less pure than you thought.

Imagine the moment where you emerge from underground to see the sun for the first time in hours (previously having played through undead cities and burial chambers), blinding white light as your eyes adjust, then you see in front of you the great pyramids with a yellow beam of light reaching from the highest point up into the sky. As you start walking towards them through barren sands with beautiful music playing, everything starts shaking and the music picks up. The sphinx rises from the sands and towers above as your final test before you can enter, the gatekeeper.

Last boss sequence could be Amun, then Ra the Sun God, and finally they fuse to create Amun-Ra.

There's a ton of interesting Egyptian weaponry out there, and you could have different schools of magic for various gods like insect/pestilence, sunlight/purity, preservation, things like that. Ancient Egypt is a cool setting and hugely underrepresented.
>>
>>385617814
See, heres a problem with alot of ideas guys, they describe a concept, setting and story,, and nothing to actually do with a game and its gameplay. Write a book anon, dont make a game.
>>
File: 1486811419478.jpg (820KB, 1500x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1486811419478.jpg
820KB, 1500x1060px
I just want a magical girl fighting game. It could even be like that ArcSys crossover game and star Ruby Rose from the hit show RWBY™ to appeal to westaboos.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.