[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Spoonybum was apparently a time traveling version of Spoony.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: bad-end.png (12KB, 497x177px) Image search: [Google]
bad-end.png
12KB, 497x177px
The Spoonybum was apparently a time traveling version of Spoony.

Sounds like he is going to try to stream to scrape up some extra cash. Or he was, but choosing a game was too hard?
>>
He should play Dark Souls so everyone can invade and gank him like they did DSP
>>
File: eye payne.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eye payne.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I tried watching him stream, he wasn't entertaining.

>tfw you remember Reb Brown,Final Fnatasy, SWAT 4, and Ultima spoony
>>
File: 1497923929431.png (455KB, 626x496px) Image search: [Google]
1497923929431.png
455KB, 626x496px
>>385612956
>tfw you remember Reb Brown,Final Fnatasy, SWAT 4, and Ultima spoony
>>
>>385612553
I wish I was a time traveling version of myself so I could go far into the future to the point in time when there are no celebrity gossip threads on /v/ because everyone realized talking about celebrities makes you a teenage girl
>>
>>385612553
>my time is up i'm out of money
than make a video apologising to your fans.
Guaranteed millions of views in a week from literally every drama shark on youtube, boom popularity back on track.
>>
File: 1477320146577.png (215KB, 393x374px) Image search: [Google]
1477320146577.png
215KB, 393x374px
>>385612553
>there's still almost 200 people paying him every month for literally nothing
>>
>>385613742
Some people can forget. It's not like people keep an individual balance book anymore so they spend money on frivolous shit like supporting a useless waste of a human.
>>
>>385613575
That and a new FF review and boom, back on track. Why is he so fucking retarded? It pains me.
>>
Spoony was never good.

>People tell me the Ultima reviews are god tier
>I watch them
>They're just him making really obvious and well known claims about an influential RPG series, like saying that Ultima VIII sucks.
>>
>>385612782
He did. He complained about the lack of story and then ragequit when he got rekt by the curse frogs in the sewers.
>>
>>385613575
>Guaranteed millions of views

Yeah, I doubt it. His time is up and he blew it.
>>
>hasn't done a video game review I'm about 2 years

GEE spoony, I wonder why
>>
>>385614254
>Spoony complaining about the lack of story in a game

This is really why I don't like him as a critic. The only thing that ever really matters to him is the story in everything. It has to have really in depth lore and it is to take itself super seriously.

This is why he'll bitch incessantly about Final Fantasy VIII but then refuse to even touch IX, despite being a much better game.
>>
File: seven dollar sanchez.gif (3MB, 244x186px) Image search: [Google]
seven dollar sanchez.gif
3MB, 244x186px
>>385614286
you shut the fuck up you entitled ass, a content creator should be able to create whatever he wants and expect his audience to pay for it regardless
>>
>>385614391
>refuses to even touch IX
b-but muh art style
>>
File: 1494204155172.jpg (37KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
1494204155172.jpg
37KB, 177x278px
>>385613575
>Spoony
>apologizing
>>
Spoony was never good, Never.

He was just around at at time when there was less options and thats it. He's always been a cringelord, go back and try to watch videos from ANY TGWTGs and see how it holds up.
>>
>>385614640
Nostalgia critic is better than ever
>>
He begged Brock Lestner for 200,000 USD.
>>
>>385614640
This.

There's this meme going around 4chan and other communities that follow Spoony that if he JUST got over his depression and started making regular content again that he would be welcomed back with open arms and become a top tier e-celeb again.

That simply isn't going to happen, for this precise reason. There are actual options now. In fact, I would say ProJared would continue to outperform him in views if Spoony did make this hypothetical comeback.

I think Spoony's refusal to talk about the actual games in favor of bitching about stupid shit isn't going to fly. Remember how he told Final Fantasy X fans to kill themselves for liking it? That kind of attitude would, has, alienate people who would watch his content.

tl;dr if Spoony still made content people would still have issues with him.
>>
File: 1486009218460.jpg (39KB, 285x353px) Image search: [Google]
1486009218460.jpg
39KB, 285x353px
>Watch some of spoonys streams
>He never seems to have any fun and is always sick
>>
>>385614937
I remember him calling FFIX furry shit and speaking of any FF prior to 7 like it's an archaic plague despite him humping the leg off of the Ultima franchise.

His opinion on Final Fantasy in general is pretty shit and that entire part of his review gimmick is hollow as fuck.
>>
What he needs is a crossover with based Latza.
>>
>>385615172
>speaking of any FF prior to 7 like it's an archaic plague
>loves FF4
>loves FF6

what?
>>
>>385615172
It's the post seven games he hates. He liked the OG games back when people still cared about what he thought. Not sure how he feels now, though.
>>
>>385615172
Look up his Final Fantasy 7 review where he blames 7 and its fans for ruining the image of Final Fantasy fans.

"Spoony" is also a reference to Final Fantasy 4 in case you didn't know.

>>385615006
Of course he is always sick. He has always had a bad immune system ever since was a kid, doesn't help that he has spent the last decade in dark rooms while having a diet consisting of mostly Taco Bell last time I heard.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.