[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any other games that has managed to copy the hearty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 3 (1).jpg (438KB, 950x562px) Image search: [Google]
3 (1).jpg
438KB, 950x562px
Are there any other games that has managed to copy the hearty satire of postal 2?
>>
i want to say hatred, but apparently it was made in earnest
>>
>>385612202
>tfw you lost yourself in gamedev equivalent of shitposting so much that you wanted to make a joke but accidentally went serious

i pity them
>>
>>385613214
It's too bad really. The destruction physics are pretty incredible
>>
>>385612202
Blackmetalfags truly are cringeworthy bunch.
>>
File: no moe heroes.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
no moe heroes.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>385611979
I guess No More Heroes would be close. Every aspect of this game is some kind of a joke about vidya industry.
>>
>>385611979
>hearty satire
back then it was being the fedora tipping edgelord
funny how humans' perspectives can change with time
>>
>>385615861
i guess it depends on your age. when you were a kid and postal 2 was out, kids saw either cool killing people game or edgy shit. now we're grown up (kek) and we can understand the joke like it was meant to be understood

that being said, i never saw "waah edgy" opinion about this game in my life. it was cool vidya no matter who i asked, except television and media that cried about it with couple other games in bulk
>>
>>385613387
>trve
>kvlt
>while wearing face paint
>and walking through forests trying to look as grim and frostbitten as possible
>mystical dark foooorces
Black metal fags are the biggest bunch of posers in metal, and that's saying a lot.
>>
>>385615861
It always rubs me the wrong way when people call other people humans.

Gives off an edgy self superiority vibe
>>
>>385613214
>>385613321
This, could've been something truly amazing, same with Postal 3.

But it did it's job, retards unwillingly shilled it, and the controversy earned them coverage and dosh beyond what any of them ever dreamed.

Shame, so many wasted opportunities to make something special.
>>
>>385617381
I kind of like the feel and aesthetics of black metal, though I appear to be a complete normie. Black metal fags truly are always edgy, low self esteem weirdos. At least all I met so far
>>
>>385617485
sounds like something a human would say
>>
I still remember getting the Game Informer issue way back in the day that had the preview article about this game.

Probably one of the most wild video-gamey video games I ever played. The industry really needs some new games that don't try so hard to take themselves seriously, and just consist of nothing but a bunch of wild ideas that seemed would be fun in a video game.

Bethesda kind of does that, but their writers are so shit, and their mechanics so bare, basic, and shallow that none of the cool shit matters when the game itself is so fucking boring.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.