[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /v/, think of the last couple you paired off in any Fire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: CuckdeliaSettles.png (282KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
CuckdeliaSettles.png
282KB, 500x500px
Alright /v/, think of the last couple you paired off in any Fire Emblem title. Now then, what was the sex like for the first time between them?
>>
This is a dumb thread and nuFE is a blight.
>>
>>385611838
>Ike and Soren
they said no homo so it was okay
>>
>>385611838
>lon`qu paired with based flatchest
fuck off, that autistic incel always gets benched in my games
>>
>>385613595
>Cuckdelia
>Based

Faggot
>>
Dead thread so asking here:
Just got to 2-E in my first HM pt, and I'm surprised by how easy the CRK is, after how difficult the DB stuff was. Are the GM bits in part 3 even easier, will I be able to get away with trying to use Astrid, and I don't have a single promoted unit in the DB, am I screwed for 3-6, 3-12, and 3-13?
>>
File: fredrissa.jpg (46KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
fredrissa.jpg
46KB, 500x356px
>>385611838
Frederick and Lissa

Fred pounded that petite pussy in the mating press position, but Lissa likes to put Fred on edge by sometimes snaking around and giving Fred a rimjob, which SHE KNOWS makes Fred uncomfortable.
>>
>>385611838
If you didn't put my champ long' dick' qu with the tiny princess you played the game wrong.
How else do you explain owain?
>>
>My Unit and Kjelle
Doggy style full of love and passion as she let's me grope her as we fuck.
>>
Who is that guy with Erza? Is Jellal getting NTRed?
>>
>>385616016
>Frederick
>treating Lissa roughly
She'd have to beg him to rail her senseless, his default is treating her like a fragile princess.
>>
>>385611838
>people play FE only for shipping
disgusting to be quite honest
>>
>>385611838
>My Unit and Sumia
Missionary, lights off, lots of handholding, and most importantly for the sole purpose of procreation.
>>
>>385616459
Doesn't affect my enjoyment of the new games.
>>
>>385616459
>playing fe for the story
why the series was nearly cancelled
>>
Lissa is for Chrom. Prove me wrong.
>>
I have no idea what sex is like
>>
File: Chrom's daughter.png (1MB, 842x739px) Image search: [Google]
Chrom's daughter.png
1MB, 842x739px
>>385611838
Me and Lucina
>Hey Anon! Looks like my little girl has the hot's for ya! Treat her well!
>No problem Chrom!

>rips Lucina's pants down
>"Hey Anon! What're you doing! Not here!"
>Suck her clit
>bring out those tits
>make her stand like a dog taking a piss
>rail her exposed pussy
>her pussy squeeks from my pounding
>her leg vibrates from having to stay up
>cover her mouth as her moans become louder
>*cums violently*
>keep my dick in her pussy making her all of my cum pours into her cervix
>flip her pussy up, mouth down
>get her to clean my cock with her tongue
>let the cum pool in her pussy
>let the cum slowly drain down.
>pull her panties back up
>"Good girl, lemme cook dinner for us"
>take her home, sleep in bed, cuddle in warmth
>>
>>385616783
Penis in vagina.
Uncomfortable for everyone untill it's not.
>>
>>385616648
>implying anyone plays it for the story and not the gameplay
>>
>>385611838
Man, i really want to kiss a girl like that
>>
File: lynxkent.jpg (43KB, 848x190px) Image search: [Google]
lynxkent.jpg
43KB, 848x190px
>>385611838
still my favorite dialogue in all the series
>>
>>385617627
I prefer the Rath pairing for her
>>
>>385618523
guess its more fitting, but i love you because "i can feel your strenght" just doesn't do it for me
>>
>>385611838
The fuck is wrong with this picture?

The longer I look at it the worse it gets.
>>
>>385613595
>Cordelia
>Based

Fuck off, you cuckold.
>>
Can't even remember the last people I paired up, but I guess that just says more about Echoes' cast.

I'll just pick Awakening's main one. Chrom and Sumia probably broke the fucking bed either through clumsiness or Chrom not knowing his strength.
>>
File: 1500024535675.jpg (181KB, 848x896px) Image search: [Google]
1500024535675.jpg
181KB, 848x896px
A best.
>>
>>385619634
>marrying the enemy
>>
>>385618909
Lonqu has a hunchback.
>>
File: C37ZV2Z.jpg (244KB, 1280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C37ZV2Z.jpg
244KB, 1280x1080px
>>385611838
The last FE pairing I got to make before finishing the game were Cherche and Lon'qu.

To clarify, I had been playing blind and hadn't used Lon'qu at all because I had him pegged as the "Muh token edgelord critsword" character and was completely disinterested. It wasn't until babies started popping up that bothered using him at all, since both him and Vaike were the last two men I threw him with Cherche just to knock her up.
>"Hey, I know you. You're that guy who grew up dirt poor and had their only girlfriend die protecting you!"
And then suddenly being Lonqu was suffering so I got a bit more invested, the muh loner was justified pretty quick and the two were seeing some development so I began focusing on them. Next thing I knew it was their Rank S mission and Lonqu took a bad hit, so I swapped him out for Cherche and then she got Crit to death

Awakening wasn't the greatest game, but it had its moments with its characters which made it alright.
>>
>>385620746
Cherche is worst girl
>>
>>385620947
How is she worse than Kjelle or Panne?

>>385620746
Fuck, that's not fair for it to happen to him twice
>>
I think it was Colm and Neimi.
It's gonna be like some other cute first-time childhood friend romance sex Taiwanese picture books, and I love it.
>>
File: 7701258.jpg (38KB, 330x418px) Image search: [Google]
7701258.jpg
38KB, 330x418px
>>385619769
>not fucking your enemy into submission
>>
I like to think that Robin, while reluctantly at first, does missionary and mating press the whole night to Nowi
>>
>>385621508
>Nah or Paine
Fixed, at least Kjelle is cute and has a good name.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.